Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

zalo
zalo sexyshop erotic accessories for coupl Sex Products e Breast enlargement dolls for adults 18 Women's panties sex toy
$170.08

arm binder
Arm Shaper Body Shaper Women Shapewear Chest Posture Corrector Tops Chest Binder Arm Surgery Modeling Strap Push Up Compression
$5.54-1%

soronssy
sexy men suits shiny vest and tights oily luster fitness vest casual pants swim Yoga glossy form-fitting pants
$290.40-35%

hentai
Sexy Girl Hentai Men Cotton Religious Tshirt Sado Happy Clothes Harajuku Street Clothing Unisex Shirt Summer Women Male Tops
$54.86-2%

chastity cage
Men's Resin Nylon Chastity Belt Set with 4 Cock Penis Rings Sleeve Lock Cobra Cock Cage with Keys Male Extreme Bondage Sex Toys
$32.72-52%

zippidy
Flashing Blue Sequins Birthday Celebrate Silver Rhinestones Dress Transparent Dress Costume Fancy Long Sleeves Outfit lingsha
$135.52

mens shiny pantyhose
Sexy Men 1D T Crotch Oil Shiny Sockings Glossy U Convex Pouch Sexy Tight Stockings COCKring Open Crotch Pantyhose Plus Size F17
$14.28

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

DIY Wrist Device
Hi Kittyfur,

Sorry it didn't work for you. To get the best cinch, I hope you used the slits in the buckles that are closest to the center. But you probably figured that out on your own.

If your wrists are small you might have success with 3/4" webbing and accessories.
http://www.strapworks.com/Side_Release_Buckles_s/40.htm
From the pictures it looks like the 3/4" buckles have a smaller distance.

You said you've experimented with webbing before. Have you ever tried combination lock buckles (such as on the above page) or key lock buckles? I've always salivated a little over the idea of those.
(11 Jan 2016, 07:49 )straitlaced8b Wrote: Hi Kittyfur,

Sorry it didn't work for you. To get the best cinch, I hope you used the slits in the buckles that are closest to the center. But you probably figured that out on your own.

If your wrists are small you might have success with 3/4" webbing and accessories.
http://www.strapworks.com/Side_Release_Buckles_s/40.htm
From the pictures it looks like the 3/4" buckles have a smaller distance.

You said you've experimented with webbing before. Have you ever tried combination lock buckles (such as on the above page) or key lock buckles? I've always salivated a little over the idea of those.

Hmm I'll have to get some 3/4" buckles next time I order.

Yes, I have a couple combination locks and a bunch of key locks. I've ordered from strapworks a few times before. 😊

The combination locks are quite bulky and only have two digits. I think they would work well if you are tied up enough that it is difficult to move the digits. But if you can quickly try out combinations, it wouldn't take long to go through 100 combinations.

The keyed buckles are quite interesting. They only have a slit on one half. On the half with the lock, there is a small round hole on each side that are meant to be riveted (?) to an item (perhaps to a bag). So, you can't use it to buckle two pieces of webbing together. They don't show you those holes in the pictures on their website. They are hidden just below the prongs in their photos.

I haven't figured out how to securely attach the buckle and I'm not sure what kind of bondage project I could do with them.
That was a bit disappointing but I'm still holding out hope!

I really like their child-proof buckles. They are really difficult to open with one hand. Or if your hands were covered and you couldn't use your fingers properly...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
wrist tie with rope and a padlock Anne 4 5,202 11 May 2019, 22:57
Last Post: Strappado
Built an Edging/Orgasm Denial Device jamesdeville 13 13,559 10 Aug 2018, 13:08
Last Post: white_angel
Modular selfbondage/bdsm device madscientist 18 18,866 10 Nov 2017, 10:08
Last Post: Max515
Wrist coil wrap ltxrob 5 7,590 28 Apr 2017, 13:06
Last Post: madjack
Problems with the selfbondage 'ring device' madjack 20 176,561 19 Mar 2016, 23:08
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Culmor (1) , kittyfur (3) , Like Ra (1) , ltxrob (1) , straitlaced8b (3) , Tinker D (2) , Vixien (1)