Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

XCKNY swimsuit
XCKNY satin silky One piece swimsuit sexy oil glossy swimsuit backless tighten one's hips Open Crotch Jumpsuit Bodysuit
$58.90-47%

latex catsuit
Women Sexy Wetlook Latex Catsuit with Mask PVC Faux Leather Jumpsuit Lady Erotic Costume PU Lingerie Bodysuit Clubwear Oversized
$23.84-1%

bondage body
Erotic Sexy Latex Bondage Bodysuit Sexi Teddy Lingerie Women Breast Exposing Jumpsuit Clothes Leather Catsuit Dress for Sex
$9.34-1%

otouch
Japan Gay Anal Sex 300ml Lubricant WaterBassd For Women Men Masterbate Otouch Adult Goods Couples Artificial Sperm Free Delivery
$86.09-4%

lobudek
Luxurious Full Rhinestones Pearl Jumpsuit Spandex Long Sleeve Skinny Leotard Women Singer Stage Wear Birthday Prom Crystal Tight
$147.62-25%

mens shiny pantyhose
1 Pair Men's Oil Shiny Business Stockings Stretchy Knee High Long Socks Hoisery Sheer Thin Pantyhose Sexy Business Socks
$24.15

rolecos
ROLECOS FF VII Tifa Cosplay Wig Game FF7 Remake 80cm Black Women Wigs Heat Resistant Perucas Synthetic Hair
$37.84-40%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Cocktail waitresses fetish
(18 Aug 2023, 16:31 )Tinker D Wrote: Nylons, bodysuit with a short skirt. And bunny ears.
Ah, nice ... 🤩
(18 Aug 2023, 16:31 )Tinker D Wrote: I think China still have bunny girls, but not the playboy type.
Back in the late 90s, China had an Internet cafe that was a place where the bunny girls would sit next to you and helped you learn and navigate the net with your computer.
Nylons, bodysuit with a short skirt. And bunny ears.
Most of the girl’s uniform were pink or lite blue,I believe, while the higher bunnies had black outfits.
That was over 22 years ago.

I never knew, seems like something Japan would do, though now that I think about it.  Never knew China had things like that.
I could be wrong about the location.
I have the picture on my old broken apple 2. The memory may still be good, but the phone is in pieces.
Encountered in Akihabara, Tokyo:
 IMG_1596.jpeg   
Apparently there is a bar/tearoom in which the waitresses are dressed like that.
There are a number of cafes and eateries that have outfits like that.
But the Covid put quite a few out of business.
Found another nice one of a southpoint waitress, really attractive tall one
[video=youtube]

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTiENxCoLOQ
&list=PLmIYS64HuqUuqMwvQYOKROpYWFpa8zamu&index=72&t=12s[/video]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
What is a fetish? Your Fetish or is it a fetish? Tinker D 13 4,518 27 Dec 2023, 22:36
Last Post: Pseudo_Sissy

Contributors: Culmor (2) , Like Ra (6) , madjack (1) , MetroidG (19) , PurpleVibes (1) , tight_mike (3) , Tinker D (13) , Zooy (1)