Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

sorbern
Retro Tortoise Acetate Round Frame Glasses Women Myopia Prescription Eyewear For Men Brand Designer Monturas De Lentes Mujer
$37.75-40%

remote app vibrator
Wearable Panty Vibrator Strong Magnetic Clip App Remote Control Butterfly Clitoral Vibrating Adult Sex Toys
$30.03-52%

sorbern
Sorbern Women Tights Stockings Sexy Fishnet Mesh Pantyhose New Anti-Snagging Lolita Calcetines Club Party Fish Net
$26.62-50%

2022 chastity
2022 Brand Latest Tshirts For Men 100% Cotton Chastity Is Abuse T-Shirt Short Sleeve O-Neck Casual Tee Shirt 4XL 5XL 6X
$11.98

time lock bondage
Soft Ball Stretcher Scrotum Bondage Penis Ring Ejaculation Delay Testicle Cock Rings Delay Time Cockring Sex Toys For Man
$60.90-49%

app electric shock
Pennis Toy Woman X Kit Tits Masturbators Am Fantasy Dildo Clitor Sucker For Women Vibrator Men Cheap Single Stress Her
$108.77-34%

latex one piece
Womens Latex Bodysuit Underwear Sleeveless Backless Jumpsuit One-Piece Swimsuit Wet Look Patent Leather Leotard Catsuit Clubwear
$37.55-45%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Centipede Systems
https://centipede.serve101.org/

I saw an advert for this website and it piqued my interest.  Their items are quite expensive and certainly not very pretty to look at which hopefully means all the value is in the performance.  Apparently you choose from one of 3 main control boxes and add expansions to it as needed.  The main control boxes are apparently just estim control and output, so a waveform generator and the amplifier to make it tingle on your skin appropriately (estim).  The add on boxes daisy chain with a phone cord (What's that???)  Sorry... they daisy chain with a 4 wire RJ11 cord, like a network cable but smaller.  Looks like you can add additional estim channels, vibrator expansion, generic relays and dimmers (like light dimmers).  If I am interpreting their information correctly, the main box has the waveform generator that runs all the devices you daisy chain off of it.  If you buy the add on "estim pod", it would run from the waveforms generated by the main unit rather than having it's own waveforms built in.  The main unit probably has close to the same stuff as erostek does (sine wave, sawtooth wave, music input, etc).  It looks like you can daisy chain like 14 devices off of the main one and apparently the addons have their own channel designations that are set at the factory.

As much as like fetish technology, I'd probably buy this at some point.
(11 Jul 2019, 03:17 )essanym Wrote: https://centipede.serve101.org/

I saw an advert for this website and it piqued my interest.  Their items are quite expensive and certainly not very pretty to look at which hopefully means all the value is in the performance.  Apparently you choose from one of 3 main control boxes and add expansions to it as needed.  The main control boxes are apparently just estim control and output, so a waveform generator and the amplifier to make it tingle on your skin appropriately (estim).  The add on boxes daisy chain with a phone cord (What's that???)  Sorry... they daisy chain with a 4 wire RJ11 cord, like a network cable but smaller.  Looks like you can add additional estim channels, vibrator expansion, generic relays and dimmers (like light dimmers).  If I am interpreting their information correctly, the main box has the waveform generator that runs all the devices you daisy chain off of it.  If you buy the add on "estim pod", it would run from the waveforms generated by the main unit rather than having it's own waveforms built in.  The main unit probably has close to the same stuff as erostek does (sine wave, sawtooth wave, music input, etc).  It looks like you can daisy chain like 14 devices off of the main one and apparently the addons have their own channel designations that are set at the factory.

As much as like fetish technology, I'd probably buy this at some point.
That sounds quite intriguing. Be interesting to see what the total cost would be for a system if it works as you describe.
What devices are they compatible with? In terms of plugs, probs, connectors, vibrators?