Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

urethral plug
28 Kinds Stainless Steel Hollow Out Urethral Plug Urethra Dilator Sex Sound Horse Eye Stick Stimulation Chastity Sex Toy for Men
$2.53-3%

cosplay sexy
Women Sexy Bodycon Dresses Secretary Uniform Cosplay Backless Lingerie High Collar Long Sleeved Night Club Fantasy Erotic Wear
$73.60-3%

yizyif
Halloween Cosplay Nun Character Suit Cross Stockings Set Nun's Headscarves Fake Collar Cross Necklace Gloves Holiday Costume
$14.88-36%

vac-u-lock machine
4.72'' Black Suction Cup Adapter with 3XLR or Vac-U-Lock Love Machine Connector for Telescopic Linear Actuator Attachment Holder
$23.85

transparent bodysuit
18 Styles Female Fashion Fishing Net Bodysuit Sexy Body Suit Costume Erotic Mesh Hollow Out Transparent Tight Lingerie Clothes
$62.53-55%

CYOMI
CYOMI 8th generation Realistic Silicone Breast Forms Sissy Crossdressing Fake Boobs for Transgender Drag Queen Cosplay Costumes
$775.61-65%

yizyif
Kids Girls Ballet Dance Dress Outfit Splice Cap Sleeves Crop Top + Mesh Tutu Skirt Set For Gymnastics Workout Jazz Performance
$19.15-39%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Boundproject (Bondage Simulator?)
Came across this on DA, looks interesting, like a bondage sandbox?
Anyone familiar with it?
If it's not vaporware, I'm tempted to hop onto the Patreon to see what it's all about.

https://www.deviantart.com/ryuu01/art/Bo...-925316171

Attached Files
Boundproject Devlog 3.1 By Ryuu01 On Deviantart-1.mp4 (Size: 14.34 MB )

Life's too short to pretend you're not into some kinky shit.
ryuu01 Wrote:it's a mild. . . Well not really mild BDSM themed exploration/stealth game with no nudes where the player starts as just a random woman who just moved in to a town called Boundtown, where there's only female residents inside. Player will somehow get kidnapped and the journey starts there

The plot is still work on progress, so there won't be much about it, since there's not much bondage theme games with 3D graphics and customizable character, considered to make 1 for my own desires o.O, most of the 3D assets I plan to make it all myself, but with the voices sounds etc might be another story

So, it's a 3D bondage game, which does exist in an early form:

ryuu01 Wrote:the chat has spoken, so in order for 100 patrons appreciation, Devlog 4 Build will be free for everyone what you can expect from build 4
- both updates from 3.1 and 3.2 (which will come soon enough in august, so be patient =V)
- possibly a working UI
- a new hairstyle

And the hidden Patreon posts are really working development versions of the game. Think of publicly discussed Konashion's "Super Deep Throat" game (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...hp?tid=856, https://konashion.blogspot.com)
Looks nice, I'm tempted to subscribe, it seems to be just a couple of € a month.