Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

dildo
Remote Control Anal Vibrators For Women Vibrating Butt Plug Vibrator Prostate Massager Dildo G-spot Stimulate Sex Toys For Women
$15.44

jialuowei
20CM High Heel Striptease Pole Dancing Exotic Ankle Boots
$539.84-6%

laigzem
LAIGZEM SEXY Women Heels BLING Evening Party Club Pumps Sequined PINK High Heels Shoes Woman Tacones Mujer Large Size 34-52
$89.53-32%

JLZLSHONGLE pantyhose
Sexy Women's Toe Transparent Traceless Pantyhose Seamless Stockings Nylon Ultra Thin Stretch Tights Sexy Lingerie Collant Medias
$5.84-29%

kigurumi mask crossdress
(X-KM157)Quality Handmade Female/Girl Resin Japanese Cartoon Character Animego Cosplay Kigurumi Mask Crossdresser
$1038.18

bondage device
NEW Device Bondage Gear Hard Clover Nipple Clamps Clips Games Sex Toys Adult Products for Women Metal Nipple Clamps Steel Breast
$3.46-3%

high waist faux leather
XNWMNZ Women's Fashion 2023 Faux Leather PU Baggy Trousers Women Vintage Elastic Drawstrings High Waist Versatile Female Pants
$19.92

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Bound in the bathtub photos/videos
Delilah Knotty, bondage by Sandra at tranniesintrouble.com. Same source as the vid madjack posted.
 delilah_tub_grey_dress_49.jpg   
Something  for the weekend?

bath.JPG    - why do I find a pretty lady in a wet dress so sexy?

bdsmlr-27836-fhEa3EUND5.jpg    - can't say she looks too happy about the predicament she's in...

and finally (and because I couldn't think where else to post it)

tumblr_nsg2t418pZ1u6w3bbo1_400.gif    - (animated) you can still have wet bondage fun when camping in the backwoods.

Enjoy

MJ
Any better place for this?

swimsuit_stockings_bathtub-01.mp4 (Size: 6.1 MB )

swimsuit_stockings_bathtub-03.mp4 (Size: 1.26 MB )

swimsuit_stockings_bathtub-02.mp4 (Size: 1.39 MB )

swimsuit_stockings_bathtub-03.jpg     swimsuit_stockings_bathtub-06.jpg   
 swimsuit_stockings_bathtub-04.jpg     swimsuit_stockings_bathtub-05.jpg   

Sources: https://twitter.com/hashtag/%E6%B0%B4%E4...htag_click
I'm imagining him describing his new "art project" to his model. "Well you'll be wearing lingerie... and flippers... and using scuba gear. Any experience with that?"

Nice way to get to (maybe) get paid for one's kink...
Did you notice that it looks like the girls are behind closed locked glass doors with big handles?
No, but I did notice how scuba flippers can make good ballet trainers.
(02 Oct 2020, 15:45 )Like Ra Wrote: Did you notice that it looks like the girls are behind closed locked glass doors with big handles?
Yeah, that was my first thought...  Then I had to ask myself "Why do they talk about a bathtub?"   😁
Can be posted in many threads: mummification, pantyhose encasement mummification, bathtub bondage, breath play, asphyxiation, scary bondage. Hmm.. "scary bondage", sounds like either a new thread or a tag. Let's use #scarybondage Actually, all breath plays are scary...

bathtub_bondage-01_pantyhose_mummification_breath_play.mp4 (Size: 16.58 MB )

Source: https://twitter.com/laohu369/status/1586680933662724097

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Suspension Bondage Photos and Videos catransvestic 231 63,686 28 Mar 2024, 00:34
Last Post: Like Ra
Bondage photos and videos Like Ra 200 111,530 15 Mar 2024, 23:29
Last Post: Thegolor
All things hogties (pictures, photos, videos) Like Ra 68 18,370 19 Feb 2024, 03:16
Last Post: Like Ra