Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

selebritee
Selebritee Sexy Hot Maid Costume for Adults Bra and Mini Dress Set Bow Decoration Babydoll Lingerie Nightwear Exotic Costumes
$43.56

doll kigurumi
Fursuit Kigurumi Headsets Furry Cosplay Costumes Rubbit Doll Cat costumes Animal Heads Full Set Kig Headsets Animal Costume
$2702.47-50%

muziskat lingerie
MUZISKAT 2024 Hot New Fashion Embroidery Splicing Mesh Sexy Colour Collision See-Through Erotic Lingerie Two Sets Onlyfans
$31.06-54%

mirabelle lingerie
MIRABELLE Summer Alphabet Print Sexy Lingerie Metal Chain Leggings Color Clothing Sheer Lace Panties Exotic 3-Piece Set
$23.50-50%

zippidy
Sexy Silver Big Rhinestones Stretch Evening Birthday Celebrate Dress Dance Performance Stones Outfit Collection
$168.19

crossdress fetish
French Sexy Adult Customized Fetishism Crossdressing Sissy Pink Satin Back Opening Sexy Bow Tie Shorts Multi Color Customization
$386.70-46%

mummy bondage
5pc Super Oil Shiny Tight Full Body Stockings Sleeping Bag Mummy Bondage Pullover Oily One-piece One-piece All-inclusive Tights
$147.62-53%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Boobs on a budget
Hi everyone.

I was lookiong into getting some fake, attachable boobs since I enjoy the visual a lot when doing a self-bondage session.
Also makes chest harnesses much easier 😋 

I even went and splurged on some nice DD silicone breasts, but soon had to realize that those are NOT suitable for any ropework near them.
They look nice, they feel nice, but they can't take a beating (heh).

Since that was before I delved into these forums (and only found out today about the budget boobs made out of latex balloons and miracle gro water gel or the absorbent pellets in diapers - my order is coming in tomorrow, I wanna give that a go), I had to come up with another approach.

Maybe this is old news to crossdress veterans, but these foam soccer balls work really, really well (for my purposes).
 budget boobs balls.jpg   

I probably went a little overboard with 20cm in diameter, but who doesn't like some big honkers when they play? I do have a rather large frame, so it's only borderline comical in size for me. If you're more petite, 12 or 16 cm will do nicely. Three 20 cm soccer balls ran me slighly over EUR 20 inkl. third party shipping. (Amazon DE - https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B01GKZWZLK)

You then cut off a couple of inches to create a flat surface. I used a bread knife. Don't worry if your cut isn't all smooth, you can easily adjust the little bumps with a pair of scissors.
 budget boobs cut.jpg   

Apply double sided tape and stick one half of a zip-loc bag on it.
This will a) prevent skin irritation from the foam and b) keep your sweat from soaking directly into the foam ball.

They are cheap, soft to the touch, support your body weight during a hogtie without rupturing and can take a lot of punishment from your ropework.

Hope some of you find this useful. Enjoy. If you have any suggestions for improvement, I'd be more than happy to know.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 budget boobs 1.jpg     budget boobs 5.jpg     budget boobs 6.jpg     budget boobs 7.jpg     budget boobs 8.jpg   
Life's too short to pretend you're not into some kinky shit.
Yea, a little large, but a very good idea.
Estradiol? 😆
What about those Chinese suction cup things. The ones specifically for getting bigger boobs could just be vacced on for some boobs.

A company on ali called jianlekang massager store is a good start.
(18 Jun 2021, 19:02 )Bound Whore Wrote: Hi everyone.

I was lookiong into getting some fake, attachable boobs since I enjoy the visual a lot when doing a self-bondage session.
Also makes chest harnesses much easier 😋 

I even went and splurged on some nice DD silicone breasts, but soon had to realize that those are NOT suitable for any ropework near them.
They look nice, they feel nice, but they can't take a beating (heh).

Since that was before I delved into these forums (and only found out today about the budget boobs made out of latex balloons and miracle gro water gel or the absorbent pellets in diapers - my order is coming in tomorrow, I wanna give that a go), I had to come up with another approach.

Maybe this is old news to crossdress veterans, but these foam soccer balls work really, really well (for my purposes).

I probably went a little overboard with 20cm in diameter, but who doesn't like some big honkers when they play? I do have a rather large frame, so it's only borderline comical in size for me. If you're more petite, 12 or 16 cm will do nicely. Three 20 cm soccer balls ran me slighly over EUR 20 inkl. third party shipping. (Amazon DE - https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B01GKZWZLK)

You then cut off a couple of inches to create a flat surface. I used a bread knife. Don't worry if your cut isn't all smooth, you can easily adjust the little bumps with a pair of scissors.

Apply double sided tape and stick one half of a zip-loc bag on it.
This will a) prevent skin irritation from the foam and b) keep your sweat from soaking directly into the foam ball.

They are cheap, soft to the touch, support your body weight during a hogtie without rupturing and can take a lot of punishment from your ropework.

Hope some of you find this useful. Enjoy. If you have any suggestions for improvement, I'd be more than happy to know.

How have these worked out for you? Are they supporting your endeavors?
Actually, it’s the bra that counts. A full coverage in a size ‘C’ or ‘D’, is the best.
Just put on your Bra, fill it with what works for you and tie yourself up.
The bra will keep your filling and tops in place.
(03 Jun 2023, 02:29 )PlayerT Wrote: How have these worked out for you? Are they supporting your endeavors?

I have two sets, one comically big (like ~20 cm diameter) and one with a more reasonable 14 cm diameter.
They both do their job. They won't fool anyone, of course, but for supporting a chest harness and not immediately braking if you roll around with them, they're great.

As Tinker said, a sports bra or tube top bra/bandeau helps to keep it in place, although if you glue a cut up zip-loc bag to the flat surface, it will create some friction/a slight vacuum that will keep it in place, especially when you wear a tight lycra/spandex top or bodysuit.
Life's too short to pretend you're not into some kinky shit.
I use some good quality water filled ballons. So I can easily choose the size. With good ballons they hold months without leaking or breaking.
Why not using breast forms? They are quite cheap: https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_DljSdmV
Uuuu.. no.
Not a tube top. Sports bra kind of flattens breast forms.
Where as a full coverage or a molded cup bra will cover all breast forms and with the added rope or harness, everything will stay in place and your breasts will look a lot larger.

Contributors: Bound Whore (3) , Lancer (1) , Like Ra (2) , nasebaer (1) , PlayerT (1) , Tinker D (4)