Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

anal plug
Four Size Huge Anal Plug Male Prostate Gland Stimulator Large Butt Plug Vaginal Massager Anal Sex Toy for Couple BDSM Adult Shop
$31.68-39%

sexy pantyhose
Seamless Nylon Tights Elastic Female Thigh High Stockings Sexy Women Tight Pantyhose For Ladies Skinny Pantyhose Open Toe Summer
$16.00

sexy
5 Pcs Sexy Black Zebra Leopard Print Women's Underwear Girl Soft Bow Briefs Cute Panties For Female High Quality Kawaii Lingerie
$17.86-60%

latex catsuit
New Sexy Wetlook PVC Latex Bodysuit For Women Double Zipper Open Crotch Nightclub Dance Wear Leather Lingerie Catsuit
$82.05

panty girdle
XS-5XL Women Shaper High Waist Slimming Control Panties Corrective Super Elastic Body Shaperwear Feamle Pants Underwear Girdle
$5.67-2%

jialuowei
7 Inch Unisex Ankle Boots Platform Nightclub Stiletto Heels Party Lace Up Booties Shoes Size36-46
$1086.58-40%

metelam
Metelam 240lbs Women Plus Size Ultra Elastic Tights Stockings Thick Warm Pantyhose Stirrup and Footed
$9.26

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Bondage on eBay - interesting finds
looking forward to your experiences
(19 Jul 2014, 11:43 )Like Ra Wrote: This armbinder looks very interesting and can be suitable for self-bondage:

Japanese style latex armbinder
Tried it yesterday. The good things are:

o- I did not stuck
o- I did not break either the sleeve or the zip
o- it is tight

The bad ones:

o- I did not manage to close the zip 😁
o- everything gets jammed by the zip slider

So, I do not think it's suitable for self-bondage. Also, I'm not sure if it's possible to get out because the latex will roll or bend down if you simply pull the slider.

It's entirely possible that this sleeve is inescapable. Need to ask my wife (or someone else?) to put me in it...
I'll put you in if I can try it out too :p
(27 Aug 2014, 19:03 )herrpee Wrote: I'll put you in if I can try it out too
Deal! 😁 But do not forget that the sleeve is quite small 😉 I can barely fit in.
Don't worry, I'm skinny... well was skinny, but still don't qualify as muscled 😉
edit: or fat ^^
Vacuum bed frame

vacuum-bed-frame-01.jpg   

105x205cm, latex sheeting is not included. I like the design, should be quite easy to DIY (provided you have a valve)
I've seen lots of T-shaped spreader bar, but this one is the first with a spring inside: Stainless steel spreader T-bar

steel-T-spreader-bar-with-dildo-03.jpg     steel-T-spreader-bar-with-dildo-02.jpg     steel-T-spreader-bar-with-dildo-01.jpg   

I like the solid steel construction, the disk underneath the dildo, the spring (I hope it's strong and "pushy" enough) and the length of the spreader bar - not too wide to allow walking. Imagine yourself walking with a moving steel plug inside! 😋

UK Store: honest-wholesale-shop
Have you got £2000 to spare? If so this may be right up your street:

$(KGrHqN,!okFJGEKuNh7BSS(p7gZhQ~~60_57.jpg    - at first sight it appears to be a simple bondage bench, but there's more... a lot more.

The spanking can be pre-set, runs automatically, has a choice of canes/paddles and can be combined with something called TRRS (Timed Release Restraint System), which sounds very exciting 😁

feeling rich or simply fantasising? - why not take a look here Spanking machine

Enjoy

MJ
There is a video from that shop: UK Store: Extreme-by-design

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNdEPs_m8ko
(08 Oct 2014, 14:02 )Like Ra Wrote: There is a video from that shop: UK Store: Extreme-by-design

I find it both terrifying and arousing at the same time, which is strange as I have no love for CP. I suspect it is all to do with the helplessness and inability to prevent things happening?

MJ

Contributors: Anne (2) , Culmor (1) , egregious (4) , essanym (1) , FagMan (1) , herrpee (7) , krinlyc (3) , kumilo (1) , Like Ra (75) , ltxrob (3) , madjack (11) , Max515 (2) , no smile (2) , Strappado (3) , Thinkingwithmypenis (1) , Tinker D (5) , Vacbedbound (3)