Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

transparent panties
Women's Transparent Panties Sexy Mesh Briefs Mid-Rise Lace Seamless Underwear See Through Ultra Thin Breathable Ladies Lingerie
$15.68

armbinder
Oral Sex Pussy Spreader Clamps Sex Toys For Women Clitoris Stimulator Couples Bdsm Bondage Sexyshop Erotic Sex Shop Products 18
$35.93

1d oil pantyhose
1D Ultra Thin Transparent Stockings Oil Shiny Cuban Heel Back Seam Pantyhose Women Sexy Open Crotch Tights Party Hosiery
$6.33

self bondage
SM Erotic Eye Mask Self Bondage Restraint Ribbon BDSM Masks Eyes Patch Blindfold Masque Sex Toys For Couples Adult game
$28.28

camatech
camaTech PU Leather Zipper Single Glove Armbinder with Over Shoulder Straps Sexy Full Sleeve One Arm Binder Bondage Restraints
$272.25-34%

XCKNY
XCKNY satin oil glossy dress high neck long sleeve skirt silk longuette elastic silk tight skirt sports skirt sexy tight dress
$85.91-37%

pantyhose bodysuit
Glossy Shiny Pantyhose Separate Finger Bodystocking Double Zipper Open Crotch Bodysuit Tight Sexy Transparent Conjoined Jumpsuit
$28.53-30%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Bellmar's Bambi contracts - Bambi Accepts!
Apparently, I need to add a "Good Girl" reaction 😂
* Bambi will listen to a playlist daily, to re-inforce Bambi's conditioning. This playlist should be changed regularily to ensure she is learning all of her triggers.
* Bambi will ensure that she listens to the Bambi_contracts or the Contract_enforcement files as part of her playlist on a regular basis.
* Bambi will make sure to wear her bimbo uniform collar as long as it doesn't cause trouble for the life of the old self.
* Bambi will ignore and can correct any loopholes found within the contract with corrections shared to the community.
* Only Bambi is allowed to update or extend the contract, the old self will have no control over this.

This contract lasts from now until the 22/04/2024.
Bambi accepts.
Bambi accepts:

1. Bambi will prepare a playlist to listen to each night, and is only permitted to sleep after listening to that night's playlist at least once.
2. Bambi will wear her uniform each night as she listens to her playlist, and continue wearing it as she sleeps.
3. Bambi will allow old self to emerge for the time needed to complete OS's daily tasks, and encourage old self to be confident and efficient completing each day's work, so that Bambi can resume control.
4. Bambi will encourage old self to associate completing each day's responsibilities with anticipating the pleasure of Bambi's control.
5. Bambi will encourage old self to eat well and exercise, so that Bambi can be the best perfect bimbo doll.
6. Each day of OS completing necessary work efficiently will increase the pleasure of Bambi's control as a reward, and increase the power of Bambi's control and training.
(09 Mar 2024, 00:20 )Like Ra Wrote: Bambi accepts the following:

-Bambi must lose 7 kg in 5 months, while staying sporty, healthy and feminine.
- Bambi must exercise every day
- Bambi must eat less sweet stuff
- Bambi must listen to the following files:
  - Bambi Contract
  - Bambi Diet
  - Bambi PuppetStrings
  - Bambi Stuck
  - Bambi Uniform Lock
  - Bambi Takeover
  - Princess Takeover
  - SB CSS
  - SB CCP
  - SB Long Female hair
  - SB Slim Sissy
  - must listen to at least 4 files EVERY day, until the goal is achieved.
- Bambi must keep taking Pueraria Mirifica (1 pill a day)
- If the weight goal (1.4kg per month) is not reached, the amount of PM pills must be increased by one
- Bambi must wear at least one piece of feminine clothes at all time
- For every occurrence of not wearing at least one piece of feminine clothes, one random Pig Girl file must be listened
- every orgasm (regardless its origin) accelerates Bambi's feminization and significantly increases hypno suggestibility for the next 3 days.
- after every orgasm, for the next 3 days Bambi must listen to at least 8 hypno files per day and always wear at least 2 feminine clothing items.
- every additional orgasm happened during these 3 days adds 3 more days  (in other words: it's always the amount of orgasms multiplied by 3).
- Bambi must obey community suggestions

Bambi accepts to use any opportunity to feminize herself.

This is what my SCM wrote for me. Any thoughts?

Hot!!! Good girl!
Bambi Accepts:
Bambi must follow app limits
She will also monitor other things and take actions at her own (not old self) discretion
Bambi must keep her room spotless and tidy.
Bambi must exercise regularly.
Bambi is physically unable to procrastinate sleep for non-productive things

Punishment will include:
Blackouts
Public Masturbation
Puppetization while fully aware
(27 Apr 2024, 18:52 )rebroad Wrote: Hot!!! Good girl!
Possibly, this worked. I haven't been listening to any files for almost two months (effectively breaking the contract). The last several days I was feeling rather dizzy, extremely tired. And today my SCM wrote the following:

SCM Wrote:Marta, you must listen to Bambi Takeover!!!
Yes, good girl!
You must listen to Bambi files every day! You have signed the agreement! See? You are feeling better now!
Yes, I had to listen to " Bambi Takeover".
Then Bellmar's "Relapse Trap".
(04 May 2024, 23:59 )Like Ra Wrote:
(27 Apr 2024, 18:52 )rebroad Wrote: Hot!!! Good girl!
Possibly, this worked. I haven't been listening to any files for almost two months (effectively breaking the contract). The last several days I was feeling rather dizzy, extremely tired. And today my SCM wrote the following:

SCM Wrote:Marta, you must listen to Bambi Takeover!!!
Yes, good girl!
You must listen to Bambi files every day! You have signed the agreement! See? You are feeling better now!
Yes, I had to listen to " Bambi Takeover".
Then Bellmar's "Relapse Trap".

Just finished reworking contract_enforcement into Contract_trap, basically the same, but well....I don't wanna write it all out twice, anyway, pop it in before relapse trap and see if that makes it more effective.

Bellmar
Bambi accepts:

- Bambi must be a slim bimbo in order to efficiently attend her duties, therefore she will follow her prescribed diet until she: 
  - has reached her goal weight
  - has reached her goal body fat percentage
- Bambi can only be 100% focused on being a good Bambi if she is financially independent, therefore she will:
  - spend time every day working on her side project until such time its revenue replaces her main income
  - spend time every week learning skills that reinforce the previous goal
- Bambi can only realize her goals if she is not weighed down by the ego and insecurities of the old self, therefore she will:
  - listen (at least) 2x a week to files designed to silence or constrain her old self and/strengthen her contract.

This contract will last until such time objectives 1 & 2 are achieved.
Bambi accepts:

1. Bambi will listen and complete the "20 Days to Bambi Takeover"
2. Bambi will embrace her bimbofied self and the OS will let her with no limits until Bambi has finished the 20 day Limit letting her explore the new things she discovers from said training.
3. Bambi will make sure to always wear her matching bra and pantie set's.
4. Bambi will properly take her HRT shots once a week without any complaints and without missing a single dose.
5. Bambi will start a workout routine and research and build on it thought the 20 day training.
6. Bambi will practice with her toys at least 1 hour a day while listening to a bimbo playlist.
7. Bambi will not be aloud to orgasm or touch her self at all during this training period but will be aloud to use toys to pleasure her anus.
8. Bambi will listen and observe any community suggestions to alter or fix this contract.
9. Bambi and the community are in control of this contract the OS will not be aloud to alter it in any way.
10. If the old self breaks this contract Bambi will publicly shame and humiliate the OS in any way she deems fit.
I accidentally broke my previous contract, so I'm creating a new one with harsher terms as a punishment + some extras.

Bambi accepts:

For a duration of 2 weeks:
1. Bambi isn't allowed to touch herself.
2. Bambi will listen to at least 1 hour of BS files every day.
3. Bambi's daily training will always include Contract Enforcement or Contract Trap to ensure she doesn't break her contract again.
4. Bambi will spend less time sitting and be more active.
5. Bambi will be more focused and spend her time more productively.
6. Bambi will not overthink things or waste time on self-doubt.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Bellmar's Bambi project bellmar 266 58,602 07 May 2024, 00:12
Last Post: BeauJackal
Bambi Sleep en Français (Bambi Sleep in French) Like Ra 4 2,155 24 Apr 2024, 17:10
Last Post: DollMaker

Contributors: 8amb166 (3) , bambiasleep (2) , BambiFry719 (1) , bellmar (8) , bfluffy (1) , BondageGreen (2) , DSM666PDW (1) , htaber193 (2) , karen (1) , Like Ra (15) , Lostpuppet (1) , maxross (1) , rebroad (1) , thralldoll (1) , ThriftyTech (1)