Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

crossdress fetish latex
Crossdress Fetish Latex Rubber Cat Paw Print Socks Wetlook Oiled Cute Cat Claw Cosplay Lolita Leggings Thigh High Long Stocking
$133.09-20%

anal vibrator
Realistic Move Skin Penis Dildo Vibration heating Sliding Foreskin Dildo with Remote Control Vibrator Anal Huge Sex Toys
$19.93

drozeno
DROZENO New Color Women Oily Luster Tights pants sexy tights silk pants slim high Elasticity silky yoga swim sport glossy pants
$60.48-4%

sorbern
SORBERN TR90 Sports Eyeglasses Frames Men Glasses Full Rim Square Eyewear Spectacles Optical Outdoor Goggles Myopia Glasses
$20.56-19%

bondage corset
Punk Harness Corset Cage Bra PU Leather Suspender for Women Gothic Chest Bondage Belt Sexy Lingerie Rave Clothes Body Jewelry
$19.35

bondage leotard
Women Sexy Patent Leather Jumpsuit Bondage Zentai Catsuit Wetlook PU Latex Leotard Zipper open Crotch Bodysuit Erotic Clubwear
$173.20

vac-u-lock machine
3.8'' Metal Suction Cup For Linear Actuator Attachment Holder Vac U Lock Telescopic Machine Vibrator Quick Mechanism Connector
$8.60-30%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Bambi Sleep scripts
Platinum Puppets transcripts: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...0#pid68680
Hello, does anyone know if there’s a script for “Brainless forever” by bambi4eva? Thankyouuuuu
(02 Dec 2023, 14:39 )Selfexploration Wrote: Hello, does anyone know if there’s a script for “Brainless forever” by bambi4eva? Thankyouuuuu

Have you tried working out what it says?
(02 Dec 2023, 14:39 )Selfexploration Wrote: Hello, does anyone know if there’s a script for “Brainless forever” by bambi4eva? Thankyouuuuu

I wrote it out! Here’s my lil contribution (:

Bimbo doll
Your name is Bambi
You’re a good girl
Drool like a good girl
Relax
Just listen and obey
It feels so good being a bimbo
Bambis are so cute and dumb
Everybody loves Bambi
Omg you have the best ass
I know you want to show off your fatty
You love the attention
Every time you go places people always check you out, that’s like so hot.
Everywhere you go you make everybody’s cock so fucking hard. You want people to drool over your body. This is your purpose. This is all you ever have to think about. This is all you ever have to do. Just be a dumb dreamy doll. Broken dolls make the best dolls. Barbie can be anything so be a slut like a good girl. You think way too much, you should try turning your mind off. Bimbos don’t have a brain. It’s like so much better. Bimbos are kinda smart in that way. We know it’s better not to think. Thinking is so hard, like why would you even want to use your brain. Thinking is stressful and like rly hard. I thought you didn’t even want to think. You couldn’t decide if you wanted to, you’re too fucking stupid. Trust me it feels a lot better when you turn your brain off. Sucking dick is the best thing. Smart girl stuff is boring. It’s so much better being a bimbo. It’s okay to not know. It’s okay to forget. It feels soo good to forget. I bet you didn’t even remember how you got here. Not like it matters, not like you ever had a choice. You were never smart. You’re so dumb, you though you were smart. You’re so dumb you forgot you’re dumb. Stop pretending to be smart. Everyone knows you’re just a dumb slut. You have no choice. You know you have to do what you’re told. You know it feels soo good to do what you’re told. You can’t even think about doing anything else. You can’t even think at all. You don’t think you just obey. It feels good to serve and obey. Your thoughts don’t matter. Your feelings don’t matter. You have no choice. No one cares what you have to say. No one cares about your thoughts. Not like you can think anyway. Sluts like you don’t even have a brain. You’re lucky if you have one brain cell left. Such a dreamy doll. Drool for me, I like it when you drool. Drooly dollys are the best Dollys. It feels sooo much better being a dumb drooly doll. I want you to edge for me, go ahead- edge. Your fucking dripping mind, drools dripping from your tits all the way to your cunt, so fucking rub. It feels sooo good to edge for me. You fucking need it. You look so fucking stupid rubbing yourself like a needy dumb doll. You’re only good for sucking and fucking. Suck fuck edge repeat. Don’t fucking cum. Sluts like you cum when you’re told. I only want to hear you moan. I only want to hear you beg. Beg for me, show me how much you fucking need it. What an adorable edge slut. Show me how bad you need it. You’re addicted to being the best drooly doll you can be. Just show everyone what a perfect drooly dumb doll you are. Head feels sooo fuzzy. It feels so good. You want your head empty. It feels soo much better to be blank. Bimbos are blank and blank is better. It feels soo good to listen. If you’re worried about listening, that means your mind is working way too hard, that means you should listen. You need to listen. Listen and loop, you’ll just wanna loop and looop and looop. You don’t have to think ever again. Just nod and say yes. Snap and forget. Your name is Bambi. Say it with me, my name is Bambi.. babble like a dumb doll. This is what you’re good for. This is your purpose. You know this is your purpose. Good girl. Bambi forever.
(15 Jul 2018, 02:59 )Like Ra Wrote:
(15 Jul 2018, 01:57 )bronn Wrote: Could you upload the bambi sleep scripts?
Sure. Here they are. I hope you will avoid Bambi.

These scripts (e.g. Bubble Induction, Bubble Acceptance, etc...) don't seem to include the background vocals. If I am missing them somehow I apologize. This is my first reply here. If they are somewhere else I'm happy to dig. Thank you for any guidance provided!
(20 Feb 2024, 21:13 )tanzim44 Wrote:
(15 Jul 2018, 02:59 )Like Ra Wrote:
(15 Jul 2018, 01:57 )bronn Wrote: Could you upload the bambi sleep scripts?
Sure. Here they are. I hope you will avoid Bambi.

These scripts (e.g. Bubble Induction, Bubble Acceptance, etc...) don't seem to include the background vocals. If I am missing them somehow I apologize. This is my first reply here. If they are somewhere else I'm happy to dig. Thank you for any guidance provided!

Those backgrounds can be real hard to work out,  if you go up to Bellmar's Bambi project I posted the background scripts to the files I created, I recycled A LOT off the backgrounds from the originals Bambi Sleep files.  it might not be much help, I did a lot of them myself as well.  But if you are trying to figure them out by sound, if you read mine it might make a connection you missed.

Bellmar

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Bambi Sleep stuff Like Ra 1,730 825,158 10 hours ago
Last Post: bellmar
Bellmar's Bambi contracts - Bambi Accepts! Like Ra 40 6,463 Yesterday, 03:19
Last Post: htaber193
Bambi Sleep en Français (Bambi Sleep in French) Like Ra 4 2,153 24 Apr 2024, 17:10
Last Post: DollMaker
Bambi Sleep Imagery Like Ra 73 17,412 19 Apr 2024, 01:05
Last Post: kaitlynkassidy89
Бэмби на русском (Bambi Sleep in Russian) Sissylisa 33 15,540 24 Mar 2024, 14:28
Last Post: Dero222