Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

vac-u-lock machine
FREDORCH M20 Sex Machine Attachments Sex Dildos Suction Cup 3XLR Audio Vac-u-lock Bendable Spring Connector M8 American Screw
$28.53-54%

pueraria mirifica
50-1000g Natural Pueraria Mirifica ,Free Shipping
$139.15-32%

aoylisey
AOYLISEY 3-12Y Children Ankle-length Pants Gold Girls Shiny Metallic for Kids Spandex Dance Ballet Silver Leggings Stage Wear
$14.40-30%

crossdress cosplay female
Eyung Fake Boobs Silicone Breasts Crossdresser Transexual Bodysuit Transgender H Cup Crossdress Articifial Breastplate Silicone
$183.92-52%

leg binder
BDSM Bondage Restraints Role Play Hands Wrists Arm Leg Binder Adult Products Leather Tight Adult Costumes Sex Toys
$5.67-22%

shiny pantyhose
Sexy Oil Shiny Tights Glossy Smooth High Waist Pantyhose 1D Ultra Thin Transparent Stockings Women Seamless Intimate Underwear
$5.49-2%

prostate stimulation
Cock Anal Vibrator Testicle Stimulator Butt Plug Prostate Massager Delay Ejaculation Penis Ring for Men Masturbator Sex Toys
$109.87-11%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Ballet boots standing
(19 Oct 2019, 13:04 )Max515 Wrote: I have ballet boots, wedge heel, like in the image above.
I think you're doing it wrong. Or maybe I'm the one doing it wrong?
I lace my boots very tight. So tight that the foot can't slide too deep towards the end of the boot. My weight sits mostly on the arch of the foot, not on the toes.
Stilleto boots might be different.
Could be the boot is a size to big for you. Now I want to try to get a pair of pony boots for squatting predicament bondage but they are hard to find.
(19 Oct 2019, 19:54 )JackWong25 Wrote:
(19 Oct 2019, 13:04 )Max515 Wrote: I have ballet boots, wedge heel, like in the image above.
I think you're doing it wrong. Or maybe I'm the one doing it wrong?
I lace my boots very tight. So tight that the foot can't slide too deep towards the end of the boot. My weight sits mostly on the arch of the foot, not on the toes.
Stilleto boots might be different.
Could be the boot is a size to big for you. Now I want to try to get a pair of pony boots for squatting predicament bondage but they are hard to find.
A quick search on google revealed a lot ...You're looking something special?
Something that requires real work to walk in. Not like the weird heels without heels.
Here is a recent ballet boot standing session. I have been doing this kind of session more frequently during the work week when there is less time for a long session. The timer was set to 2 off 1 on. Love to hear any suggestions.
 IMG_0383.PNG   
 IMG_0384.PNG   
 IMG_0385.PNG   

This one was a bit more complicated.
 IMG_0370.PNG   
 IMG_0371.PNG   
(12 Dec 2021, 18:22 )JackWong25 Wrote: Here is a recent ballet boot standing session. I have been doing this kind of session more frequently during the work week when there is less time for a long session. The timer was set to 2 off 1 on. Love to hear any suggestions.

This one was a bit more complicated.

awesome... really wish I had not sold my BB  😟

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Interesting forced standing JackWong25 2 2,882 12 Oct 2019, 16:55
Last Post: JackWong25