Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

arm binder
Arm Shaper Body Shaper Women Shapewear Chest Posture Corrector Tops Chest Binder Arm Surgery Modeling Strap Push Up Compression
$5.54-1%

manyjoy
Adjustable Female Stainless Steel Y-Type Chastity Belt Panties Underwear Device Prevent Sexual Ass Restraint Sex Toy for Women
$23.52-3%

stainless steel cock
New Magnetic Metal Scrotum Pendant Ball Stretcher Weight Lock Testis Cock Ring Penis Restraint Stainless Steel Sex Toys for Men
$20.96-47%

oshoplive
Oshoplive Fashion Casual Sports Letter Bodysuit Front Zipper Printed Long Sleeve Jumpsuits For Women
$47.30-27%

ultrathin pantyhose
iurstar Stretchy Nylon Tights For Girl Ultrathin Women Dummer 15D Tights Solid Black lady Pantyhose Tights Women
$2.66

ellolace lingerie
Ellolace Sexy Lingerie For Fine Women Heart-Shaped Embroidery Fairy Exotic Sets Sensual Fantasy Lace Bilizna Onlyfans Outfits
$9.66-12%

LZCMsoft
LZCMsoft Child Spandex Nylon Sleeveless Leotard Girls Pink Scoop Neck Gymnastics Leotards Ballet Dance Costumes For Performance
$19.34-44%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Autogynephilia
So here’s the video I promised:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6czRFLs5JQo

It goes in-depth into the topic in a fun, educational and entertaining manner. Definitely worth watching in its entirety!

-Also would like to add that her points and experiences at times closely resemble my own.
Good video, thanks for posting
The following forum may be of interest:
https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/crossdreamlife/
The person who is most active there goes by the name Jack Molay.
They were active on a previous forum, years ago, before I discovered our forum here.
At that time it was a bit depressing, because there were quite a few trans people there giving the impression that autogynephilia would almost inevitably push people towards transitioning. I did not like that idea.
When I found likera.com I stopped looking there.
(14 Nov 2020, 21:15 )Zooy Wrote: autogynephilia would almost inevitably push people towards transitioning. I did not like that idea.
As I mentioned in the other thread DSM-4/5 states that autogynephilia can turn into gender dysphoria. I wonder why selector "autogynephilia" was removed from "gender dysphoria" diagnosis. Because "gender dysphoria" in males includes "autogynephilia" by default?
Like Ra Wrote:
Zooy Wrote:autogynephilia would almost inevitably push people towards transitioning. I did not like that idea.
As I mentioned in the other thread DSM-4/5 states that autogynephilia can turn into gender dysphoria. I wonder why selector "autogynephilia" was removed from "gender dysphoria" diagnosis. Because "gender dysphoria" in males includes "autogynephilia" by default?

I think it's because gender dysphoria refers to a problem (a person who feels a strong distress about a felt gender-sex discrepancy) and autogynephilia refers to one of several causal hypotheses. Given this difference, it's relevant to retain the problem in DSM, while the hypotheses can be removed until they get stronger evidence.
Finally you are back! 😁

(16 Nov 2020, 03:09 )princesitanatty Wrote: I think it's because gender dysphoria refers to a problem (a person who feels a strong distress about a felt gender-sex discrepancy) and autogynephilia refers to one of several causal hypotheses. Given this difference, it's relevant to retain the problem in DSM, while the hypotheses can be removed until they get stronger evidence.
Autogynephilia is still in DSM-5 (e.g. it's still an additional selector for Transvestic Disorders). It's just removed from the list of extra "features" in addition to gender dysphoria. Along with "sexual orientation", which is proved to be irrelevant to gender dysphoria.
Like Ra Wrote:Finally you are back! 😁

princesitanatty Wrote:I think it's because gender dysphoria refers to a problem (a person who feels a strong distress about a felt gender-sex discrepancy) and autogynephilia refers to one of several causal hypotheses. Given this difference, it's relevant to retain the problem in DSM, while the hypotheses can be removed until they get stronger evidence.
Autogynephilia is still in DSM-5 (e.g. it's still an additional selector for Transvestic Disorders). It's just removed from the list of extra "features" in addition to gender dysphoria. Along with "sexual orientation", which is proved to be irrelevant to gender dysphoria.

Ok, still there, but not as selector within dysphoria, right?
(16 Nov 2020, 03:32 )princesitanatty Wrote: Ok, still there, but not as selector within dysphoria, right?
Yes, in DSM-4 both "autogynephilia" and "sexual orientation" were additional "options".

For "Transvestic Fetishism"
https://www.ifge.org/?q=DSM-5/302.3_Tran..._Fetishism

For "Gender Identity Disorder in Adolescents or Adults"
https://www.ifge.org/302.85_Gender_Ident..._or_Adults
To me personally autogynephilia is just crossdreaming nowadays.
I may at times see myself as a woman in my dreams. I like (at home) to dress in pantyhose and a skirt and at times a bit more to imagine that I am a bit more like a woman, but that has moved more to the same level as a woman who buys a dress size 46 (European size) to give her the feeling that it makes her look like the model wearing that dress in size 34.
Of course, when I see a woman with a beautiful body, I am a bit jealous, but I realise that I will never be like that and I accept that. It is just beautiful to watch. I am fully at peace with myself. I am me.
If you loose yourself too much in your dreams, it will be very difficult to be happy.
(15 Dec 2020, 23:36 )Zooy Wrote: If you loose yourself too much in your dreams, it will be very difficult to be happy.

Happiness = Reality - Expectations 😁

Contributors: Hazel (1) , Like Ra (4) , MindsEye (1) , princesitanatty (2) , Zooy (2)