Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

mirabelle
Mirabelle Plum Tree Botanical Illustration T-shirt quick-drying funnys mens graphic t-shirts
$234.74-50%

remote app vibrator
Wearable Panty Vibrator Strong Magnetic Clip App Remote Control Butterfly Clitoral Vibrating Adult Sex Toys
$30.03-52%

ballet high heels
RHBJ Toe Sleeves Gel Sock Pads Forefoot Silicone Pointe Toe Cover Pain Protector High Heels Gel Pads for Feet Ballet Foot Care
$6.61-52%

speerise
SPEERISE Men One Piece Basic Unitard Adult Ballet Short Sleeve Scoop Neck Stretch ballet Unitards Gymnastics Bodysuit Dancewear
$21.77-31%

wig hair
Ombre Curly Lace Front Human Hair Wigs For Women Bleached Knots Density180 Preplucked 13x4 Brazilian Hair Curly Lace Frontal Wig
$141.90-50%

latex fetish
Handmade New Latex Hood Mask With Eyes and Mouth Cover Belt Nose Hole for Catsuit Cosplay Party Fetish Tight Mystery
$36.30-10%

gaff men
Sexy Fake Ass Sexy Butt Lifter Boxershorts Men Padded Shapewear Hip Enhancer Underwear Drag Queen Camel Toe Panties Hiding Gaff
$182.59-35%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

And...my camera's died.
It was a compact. I'm minded to get an entry-level Nikon DSLR kit, unless anyone can give me a good reason for doing otherwise.
I'm a Canon guy. I LOVE Nikon optics, but Nikon does not fit my hands - Nikon feels like a left shoe on the right foot, while Canon 5 (and up) fits like a glove "with a snap". So, I would advise to try/test/touch/feel the bodies physically, "in person" first, then dive into the tests.

Entry-levels are a bit different, much smaller, than "the real things", and while my hands are quite small, my wife can not use my Canon 5s, the entry-level cameras are perfect for her.

Price/performance-wise Sony is better, and Sony has image stabilization on the sensor side, not in lenses, what makes lenses much cheaper.

Saying that.... For years I've been using ONLY smartphones. Their AI brains are perfect for high-dynamic ranges, they are sharp enough, and I almost always have one with me. I LOVE DSLRs, but I never look back. Entry-level ones would be perfect for VLOGging/streaming, but I don't do that.

Ah, yes, I also use a 360 camera for uploading 360 photos to Google Street View - I use it as a free travel photo diary.
Ah, another thing - DSLRs are dying. Look for mirror-less cameras.
(16 May 2022, 22:44 )Like Ra Wrote: I'm a Canon guy. I LOVE Nikon optics, but Nikon does not fit my hands - Nikon feels like a left shoe on the right foot, while Canon 5 (and up) fits like a glove "with a snap". So, I would advise to try/test/touch/feel the bodies physically, "in person" first, then dive into the tests.

Entry-levels are a bit different, much smaller, than "the real things", and while my hands are quite small, my wife can not use my Canon 5s, the entry-level cameras are perfect for her.

Price/performance-wise Sony is better, and Sony has image stabilization on the sensor side, not in lenses, what makes lenses much cheaper.

Saying that.... For years I've been using ONLY smartphones. Their AI brains are perfect for high-dynamic ranges, they are sharp enough, and I almost always have one with me. I LOVE DSLRs, but I never look back. Entry-level ones would be perfect for VLOGging/streaming, but I don't do that.

Ah, yes, I also use a 360 camera for uploading 360 photos to Google Street View - I use it as a free travel photo diary.

Quote: For years I've been using ONLY smartphones.

I refuse to own a smartphone on principle. I hate the tracking and the idea you have to be accessible 24/7/365.
Ah, my trusty Panasonic compact has undergone a resurrection! So it's all moot anyway 😊
(16 May 2022, 23:05 )Culmor Wrote: I hate the tracking
I prefer my photos to be properly GPS tagged. And I, actually, like the geo-tracking. Otherwise I immediately forget where the photo was taken, or when I was at that place 😂 So, again, I use Google tracking and my own Street View photos as a diary, collect "Local Guide" points, and use my reviews and photos to pay Google back what I use for free. Kinda karma compensation.As my daughter says - Karma-points 😉
(17 May 2022, 00:11 )Culmor Wrote: my trusty Panasonic compact
I looked at Panasonic many times, but it always ended up in a new Canon compact 😆 I think I accumulated 6 or 7 of them, beginning with PowerShot 1 21-22 years ago.
Quote:I prefer my photos to be properly GPS tagged.
Is there a way to 'unlike' that? You like mega-corporations tracking you wherever you go?
(17 May 2022, 20:27 )Culmor Wrote:
Quote:I prefer my photos to be properly GPS tagged.
Is there a way to 'unlike' that? You like mega-corporations tracking you wherever you go?

In the absence of an unlike button, you could just report it.  LOL
This reminds me about my old idea to make a series of privacy/security posts...

(17 May 2022, 20:27 )Culmor Wrote: You like mega-corporations tracking you wherever you go?
As always: Convenience vs Privacy vs Safety

Contributors: Culmor (8) , essanym (1) , Lancer (2) , Like Ra (12)