Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

eilyken high heels
Eilyken Sexy Silk Slingback Pointed Toe Women Pumps Fashion Design Flowers Thin High Heels Banquet Prom Shoes
$47.49-50%

self bondage
SM Self Bondage Male Pants G Strings Sexy Underwear Sex Toys for Man Adult Games Role Play Erotic Products
$145.20

LZCMsoft
LZCMsoft Child Camisole Dance Leotards Girls Metallic Shiny Dance Tops Kids Team Dance Show Stage Performance Costumes
$19.34-44%

sorbern crotch
Sorbern Vortex Crotch Thigh High Women Boots Platform High Heels Rivet Custom Width Length Winter Shoes Women New 2019
$204.49-35%

tpe penis
Cheap 6 Sizes Realistic Big Jelly Dildo Women Erotic Anal Sex Toys Gay Soft Clitoris Vaginal Masturbators Penis Suction Cup Dick
$4.36

shiny pantyhose
3D Seamless Thin Pantyhose Oil Shiny Glossy Stocking Tights Ultra Sheer Hosiery Legging For Party Office Lady Women's fashion
$26.62

hentai
New Hentai Haven Logo Hentaihaven Black White MenS Shirt Size Usa S 3Xl Ha1 Large Size Tee Shirt
$141.00-45%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Analhook cuffs prototype.
Today i built a Analhook wristcuffs protoype. I milled it at work, from a solid block of stainless steel.

My idea is that your hands are Tied on your back by the coffs, that are connected to a analhook to hold them in place over your Butt. I have two keys for the Screw. One i will frezze to a rope and hang it on the ceiling. The other one, i will use to close the cuffs and drop it someware, were i can't reach it when i am tied.
It should works like this:

First you put on the cuffs and close them with the smal screws on the hook holder parts. One is for the left hand and one for the right hand. Now you put your hands on your back and lead the long end of the Analhook in the long hookholder part. When you are deep enoth, you can push the short  hookholder part in the gap of the long hookholder part and insert the Analhook completely. this will hold the hands togeteher. At last tighten the screw at the end of the long hookholder part to fix the hook in place.

IMG_7610.JPG     IMG_7611.JPG     IMG_7612.JPG     IMG_7613.JPG   

It is a prototype because it does not work verry good in the moment. The ankle of the hook doesnt fit and it is realy hard to close the cuffs my back.
but i am shure i will find a way to make it better.
Fantastic idea! I wonder if it's possible to add a timer.
If, instead of the screw to tighten the hook and keep the thing locked, you drill a hole, you could put one of these electronic timers that are regularly advertized. It might also be easier to close the thing that way.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Electromagnet cuffs ltxrob 46 14,145 08 Jan 2020, 01:18
Last Post: Like Ra
stiff cuffs lugnuts 20 7,330 04 Dec 2017, 06:31
Last Post: Tinker D
Ice stocking cuffs helpless85 7 6,014 21 Mar 2016, 16:26
Last Post: helpless85
Technique for attaching caribiner to cuffs with modified push-pin helpless85 1 3,172 08 Feb 2016, 15:50
Last Post: Tinker D
DIY electronic selfbondage cuffs Like Ra 29 23,610 29 Mar 2015, 10:43
Last Post: mozesd

Contributors: Like Ra (1) , Vacbedbound (1) , Zooy (1)