Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

soronssy
Women Sheer Pantyhose Shiny Black Open Crotch Sexy Tights Stocking Transparent Silk Smooth Glitter Tights Solid Medias De Mujer
$96.80

gjhond
Top Stainless Steel Scrotum Pendant Penis Cock Ring Chastity Cage Restraint Scrotum Pendant Testicle Cock Ring Sex Toys BB2-2-77
$108.90-48%

sexy pantyhose
10 color Women Sexy Stockings Pantyhose Elasticity Open Crotch Silk Stockings with Holes Tigthts Pantyhose Woman Meias Hosiery
$36.18-39%

glossy body suit
AMORESY Sexy shiny tights oil glossy smooth casual running Jumpsuit Yoga casual pantyhose sexy backless sportswear
$34.94

lip plump
Lips Velvet Matte Lip Liner Pencil Waterproof Lasting Plump Lipstick Natural Outline Lips Contour Line Makeup Lipliner Pen
$12.56

ultrathin pantyhose
High Waist Oil Shiny Tights for Women Lingerie Hot Ultrathin Sexy Pantyhose Sheer Nylon Bling Stockings Medias
$3.51-29%

breath control latex
Ftshist Breath Control Tube Threaded Tee 40mm Interface For Latex Gas Mask Sex Suffocation Valve Threaded Connection Accessories
$26.96-15%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Amoresy cult
(31 Jul 2022, 02:25 )LikeΒ Ra Wrote: New model. Looks very sexy on slender girls. What do you think about boys? Amoresy Hecate back-seamed pantyhose and long sleeved top Though, you can always wear pantyhose on your arms πŸ˜‹

I'd like to see you in that Ra! 😊
(31 Jul 2022, 15:07 )Tinker D Wrote: But with my hairy belly
That's the easiest thing to fix. The fur, I mean πŸ˜‰
I also bought a suit like that. The fabric is unbelievable...so soft and smooth and elastic

[Image: MEHX12V_t.jpg]
So as far as I know, there are a few swimsuit brands that are from China: Leohex, Amoresy, and MJINM.

Leohex and Amoresy have their own official stores on AliExpress, while I cannot find any official stores for MJINM.

How do you guys know which ones are legit for MJINM, and which ones aren't?
And have you guys heard anything about Aesco?

Oh, there's also Bitysie too if you guys are interested. They're like bootleg Realise.
(10 Jan 2023, 20:21 )kenwaynguyen Wrote: swimsuit brands
Have a look in this thread as well: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...hp?tid=924
(10 Jan 2023, 20:21 )kenwaynguyen Wrote: So as far as I know, there are a few swimsuit brands that are from China: Leohex, Amoresy, and MJINM.

Leohex and Amoresy have their own official stores on AliExpress, while I cannot find any official stores for MJINM.

How do you guys know which ones are legit for MJINM, and which ones aren't?
And have you guys heard anything about Aesco?

Oh, there's also Bitysie too if you guys are interested. They're like bootleg Realise.

XKNY have a store too..

https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_DmzurDV
... and I like the photos πŸ˜‰ Amoresy leotard with long sleeves.

What is your favourite combination? I like silver leotard with purple pantyhose.

Amoresy Shop

amoresy_leotard_with_long_sleeves_and_pantyhose_with_back_seams-01.mp4 (Size: 2.7 MB )

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 amoresy_12_swimsuit_leotard_long_sleeves_turtleneck.webp     amoresy_14_pantyhose_swimsuit_leotard_long_sleeves_turtleneck.webp     amoresy_15_pantyhose_swimsuit_leotard_long_sleeves_turtleneck.webp     amoresy_20_pantyhose_with_back_seams_swimsuit_leotard_long_sleeves_turtleneck.webp     amoresy_22_leotard_size_chart.jpg   
I have one of the Leotards and a pair of tights for that look.... but im obvioulsy a bit tall to be ideal... with the tights pulled as high as I can the waistband will all too easily slip down and be visible in the leg high sidecut... and they are not stupid high cut!!
(10 Jan 2023, 20:21 )kenwaynguyen Wrote: How do you guys know which ones are legit for MJINM, and which ones aren't?

MJINM is fantastic. On par with Leohex, but MJINM leggings have a better, slightly thicker elastic waistband which makes quite difference.
I always get my MJINM stuff from these two ebay sellers:

eBay.com store: ebagstore

eBay.com store: yazhan168

They both list their MJINM items as "unbranded" but you identify them by the Oekotex100 certification within the product description/photos.
 OEKO-TEX_1.JPG   
(09 Feb 2023, 10:11 )MIWSTIUS Wrote:
(10 Jan 2023, 20:21 )kenwaynguyen Wrote: How do you guys know which ones are legit for MJINM, and which ones aren't?
MJINM is fantastic. On par with Leohex, but MJINM leggings have a better, slightly thicker elastic waistband which makes quite difference.
I always get my MJINM stuff from these two ebay sellers:
eBay.com store: ebagstore
eBay.com store: yazhan168
They both list their MJINM items as "unbranded" but you identify them by the Oekotex100 certification within the product description/photos.
[attachment=57730]

Holy crap you just showed me a new gold mine on where to buy them. I never know about these shops on ebay.

Contributors: Anne (1) , bondagetom1 (1) , essanym (1) , kenwaynguyen (4) , Like Ra (14) , ltxrob (5) , mad.mardigan (1) , MIWSTIUS (6) , spandextuffer (1) , Tinker D (1) , Uncle (1) , unicast (2) , wolford57 (3)