Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

sexy
Sexy Bodycon Dress Women Lingerie Bandage Spaghetti Strap Bodysuit Mesh Mini Dresses Fishnet Babydoll Underwear Costumes
$15.48-39%

Bitysie
Bitysie Skin Fabric One Piece Swimsuit Transparent In Water With High Leg Cut Leotard Sexual Women Suit Spa Suit Buttock
$275.12-5%

2023 chastity
2023 New HTV3 Stainless Steel Male Chastity Cage 5 Sizes Chastity Device Penis Cage Cock Ring With Lock Adults Sex Toys For Men
$27.20-53%

electro stimulation device
electro-acupuncture device needle stimulator KWD-808-II-6 channel outputs Pain Relief Muscle Stimulator
$72.48-1%

leg binder
Nylon Pelvis Support Strap:Breathable Postnatal Pelvic Binder Secure Fracture Corrector Tailbone Protection Adjustable
$90.58-27%

oil shiny bodycon
Oil Shiny Glossy Tank Tops for Women Female Summer Sexy U Neck Sleeveless Bodycon Crop Top Casual Sport Fitness Yoga Tight Vest
$4.66-27%

muziskat lingerie
MUZISKAT 2023 New Women's Mesh Splicing Hollow Out Leopard Print Sexy Lingerie Three-Piece Set Onlyfans
$30.17-54%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

AI generated fetish images
"man in pantyhose"

dallemini_man in pantyhose-01.png   

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Aaaaaahhhhh so typical!!!
In manga/anime girls and crossdressed boys are indistinguishable. Let's ask the AI!

"anime girl in pantyhose"

dallemini_anime girl in pantyhose-01.png   

"anime boy in pantyhose"

dallemini_anime boy in pantyhose-01.png   

Huge difference!

Notice, that "generally" pantyhose and stockings are black! Unless they are worn by figure skaters.
You haven't tried a catsuit option yet πŸ˜„
don't waste your time with latex drones or dronification unless you really like quadcopters
(16 Jun 2022, 11:10 )egregious Wrote: You haven't tried a catsuit option yet πŸ˜„

I thought about that! I read that the mini model has problems with rendering faces, so here's a "one step further" attempt:

"figure skater in latex zentai"

dallemini_figure skater in latex zentai-01.png   

Just like with "black pantyhose", the "general consensus" about latex is that it should be black! And, the figure skater should be a girl 😬
(16 Jun 2022, 11:10 )egregious Wrote: You haven't tried a catsuit option yet πŸ˜„
BTW, you can try it by yourself. It's free! The best hours is EMEA morning, though. Otherwise the waiting time is longer.
Boys are less exciting πŸ˜•

figure skating boy in latex zentai

dallemini_figure skating boy in latex zentai-01.png   
I had to try this!

"cock in pantyhose"

Guess what you will see?

Show Content
"gagged figure skater in a transparent latex zentai"

dallemini_gagged figure skater in a transparent latex zentai-01.png   

We are on the track again! πŸ˜‹
(16 Jun 2022, 17:16 )LikeΒ Ra Wrote: I had to try this!

"cock in pantyhose"

Guess what you will see?

Show Content

I could be wrong but it looks like it actually tried to put pantyhose on parts of the rooster but it doesn't recognize the chicken's legs as the type of legs that would have pantyhose on so the pantyhose was painted on in other areas.Β  There's something about the color of the bottoms of some of those roosters plus the tails of a few of them look like they have nylons stretched around them.Β  I don't have any chickens though so maybe they just look like that normally.

Contributors: Anne (10) , Bound Whore (54) , Culmor (3) , dhf7b8g (17) , egregious (1) , essanym (2) , Falaxten (2) , JaneSintimes (2) , Jenni K (1) , JettOxy (1) , Kiryuusai (3) , krinlyc (2) , Like Ra (122) , lycra85 (1) , MasterDQ (1) , Michael (3) , MIWSTIUS (1) , no smile (2) , Oldself (4) , pixie (1) , PlayerT (1) , PurpleVibes (1) , rebroad (2) , Sprengmeister (1) , Stretchtight (6) , subdream (6) , TiedTight (2) , TooMuchSteam (1)