Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

shibari
Shibari Bondage Aesthetic Style TShirt BDSM Top Quality New Design Gift Idea T Shirt Short Sleeve Ofertas
$66.34

crossdress fetish
(FErubber 10) 100% Natural Rubber Latex Integrated Molding Headhood with Breath Tube SM Fetish Training Game Black Crossdressing
$229.68-11%

shapewear
Fajas Colombiana BBL Post Op Surgery Supplies Women Shapewear With Adjustable Abdomen After Delivery Open Bust and Crotch Shaper
$33.13

latex zentai
Handmade Sexy Blue and Silver Latex Catsuit Rubber Bodysuit Zentai Bodysuits for Women Wear
$173.01-23%

anime bondage
Sexy Bunny Mask Alluring Anime Rabbit Ears Ears Bondage Mask Princess Rabbit Headband Christmas Gift
$3.55-34%

kigurumi mask crossdress
(GLK05)Customize Character Resin Half Head Japanese Animego Cosplay Crossdressing Doll Anime Kigurumi Mask With Eyes And Wig
$724.79-26%

realistic silicone sex doll mannequin
Chest Vibrating Ring For Couple Vaginete Automatic Man Automatic Vaginttes Penis Ring Plug Anal Vibrant Women Vibrator
$92.02-36%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

You’re given $1M and 1yr. to indulge your fetish(es)...
Money = No strings attached

Time = You can disappear w/out repercussions for 1 year (if you like).

What would you do? Be serious & creative...  Nyam1
Very tough question, especially when I'm trying to avoid any indulging 😁
well i'd definitely start with this

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing

I'd put alot of the money to rent and food and obv take off work. I'd schedule out as many conventions as I could handle and visit all my kinky friends. I'd spend alot of time and money working on my DIY latex projects. Do more research into computer controlled selfbondage. probably commission 2 more kigurumi masks and get good costumes finally. 

Shit i think I still have around 700,000 left...
  • I've never attended a "Ball" or any convention before, so I think I would spend some $$$ on custom-tailored rubber and latex wear before attending.
  • I'd love to travel to Europe and experience sessions with various top-tier Dommes and learn the ins and outs of the rubber and bondage community.
  • I'd love to undergo a full Female transformation and/or Sissification session with the likes of the Rubber Sisters, etc.
  • I want to see what it's like to do a heavy rubber session or two maybe even "medical".
  • I'd like to be totally done up in full latex (mask & all) and be paraded around the streets on the leash of a gorgeous rubber-clad woman.
(13 Sep 2018, 02:40 )KageRa Wrote: Shit i think I still have around 700,000 left...
I think you aeady spent several millions 😁 One million is not that much if you begin to use it, yet VERY nice to have 😁
(13 Sep 2018, 04:24 )TightSlip Wrote: I'd like to be totally done up in full latex (mask & all) and be paraded around the streets on the leash of a gorgeous rubber-clad woman.
And most of the money will be spent to be released on bail 😁
Let's see... a dedicated server with a good GPU, good CPU(s), decent mirrored storage, backup, several IP's, domain names, front end cache costs at least $600 a month. That's $7200 a year or $720,000 for the next 100 years 😁

So, most of the money will be spent on an advanced LikeRa.Com website with deep-learning AI (e.g. for the ChatBot)

Oh, yes, and if I must indulge and there's some money left, then a couple of Realise swimsuits, transparent latex catsuits (e.g. this one https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...6#pid23056), latex pantyhose, tight latex skirts, blouses, high heels, vacuum sacks/bags, etc 😁

Oh, kigurumi is also an option 😉
(13 Sep 2018, 02:40 )KageRa Wrote: Do more research into computer controlled selfbondage.
Yes, that's also interesting to some extent, but it would definitely require more money and a serious team with various skills.
Just checked the pricing again - the costs can go easily higher, than $1000 a month. That's $12,000 a year. So, $1M is not enough for 100 years 😁
Q: Would anyone around here take the plunge and use the money to employ the world’s best surgeons to “go all the way”?
  • Sex change surgery & hormones.
  • Full body plastic surgery (including bone & cartilage refinements).
  • Complete work to achieve full “model-quality” femininity.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Nails and nail polish fetish - showcase your nails! Like Ra 58 9,652 03 Feb 2024, 23:06
Last Post: Like Ra
What is a fetish? Your Fetish or is it a fetish? Tinker D 13 4,489 27 Dec 2023, 22:36
Last Post: Pseudo_Sissy
Partners involvement in your fetish and how to tell others maid13 35 32,722 06 Sep 2023, 16:55
Last Post: Tinker D
You know you’re kinky when… madjack 177 43,802 15 May 2022, 20:25
Last Post: Culmor
What do your children know about your fetishes? Like Ra 19 13,770 30 Jan 2014, 02:31
Last Post: Marcus

Contributors: KageRa (3) , kbzlace (1) , Like Ra (8) , ltxrob (1) , MIWSTIUS (1) , rubriccharm (1) , TightSlip (6) , Tinker D (1)