Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

chren layout
XCKNY Satin smooth glossy Sexy high elastic gloves swimsuit sports high elastic ice sleeves shiny role-playing dress gloves
$42.19-52%

women latex rubber mask breath
Transparent Purple Rubber Hoods Sexy Fetish Women Full Head Latex Mask Handmade Cosplay Mask with Breath Hole Back Zipper
$37.49-20%

app electric shock
Electric Shock APP Vibrators For Women Vaginal Egg Kegel Ball Vibrator G Spot Anal Dildo Vibrator Adult Sex Toys Female Sexshop
$32.67-49%

bondage hood
Sexual Toys Flirting Sex Toys For Couples Black Leather Hood Bondage Restraint Open Mouth Eye Mask Sex Mask Fetish
$17.30-20%

mouth gag
Fetish Bondage Headgear With Mouth Ball Gag BDSM Hot Erotic Leather Hood For Men Adult Games Sex SM Mask Sex Toys For Couples
$11.10

beeger
Beeger-Good-Quality-Stainless-Steel-Metal-Anal-Hook-with-Peni-Ring-for-male
$30.25

latex zentai
New Ensnovo Men Latex Suit Black Shiny Metallic Tights Gold Zentai Suit Full Body Unitard Custom Skin Bodysuit Zipper Front
$101.04-7%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

You’re given $1M and 1yr. to indulge your fetish(es)...
(13 Sep 2018, 17:38 )TightSlip Wrote: surgery & hormones
Too unhealthy
(13 Sep 2018, 11:55 )Like Ra Wrote:
(13 Sep 2018, 02:40 )KageRa Wrote: Shit i think I still have around 700,000 left...
I think you aeady spent several millions 😁 One million is not that much if you begin to use it, yet VERY nice to have 😁

you say that but
  • food+rent for a year is no more than 25k(for me)
  • that project I posted is 10k
  • as many cons as i could handle would be no more than 1 a week so thats around 500 in fees for each one plus travel(lets guess high and say another 500 per con for that) plus how much i might spend at each con(lets guess high again and say another 1k for that) and we're at 2k per con and lets be generous and say I do 30 cons so there's 60k(note that I dont buy much at cons cause i usually know where to source it better online)
  • visiting all my kinky friends is a worldwide endeavor and i had originally budgeted that out at around 2k but with this money i'd probably splurge a bit and spend more like 50k
  • 2 more kigurumi masks is another 4k max
  • good quality costumes is about 10k for the characters i have
  • with the time i'd have available my DIY latex projects would be maybe 30k(guessing high)
  • The big one on the list is doing more research on computer controlled selfbondage and lets be clear i'm not hiring people to do this so its whatever i'm able to learn and do myself. even if i were to spend a ton on it i doubt i'd be able to spend more than 50k on that. 
With those I end up with (25+10+60+50+4+10+30+50) 239000USD. now ofc this isnt counting the fact that i'd probably get a bunch of latex and bondage stuff but thats still quite low
Now this is what I’m talkin’ about!

I like the detailed breakdown you posted. Maybe you could commission some custom cosplay costumes and accessories from the best artists and manufacturers out there?
(15 Sep 2018, 02:15 )TightSlip Wrote: Now this is what I’m talkin’ about!

I like the detailed breakdown you posted. Maybe you could commission some custom cosplay costumes and accessories from the best artists and manufacturers out there?

Even if i did it still wouldnt put a dent in the million unless i got like 5 more characters and all their outfits. Even then you cant necessarily get stuff done by the best artists and makers because they use a lottery system to select their next clients 😋
(17 Sep 2018, 04:32 )KageRa Wrote:
(15 Sep 2018, 02:15 )TightSlip Wrote: Now this is what I’m talkin’ about!

Even if i did it still wouldnt put a dent in the million unless i got like 5 more characters and all their outfits. Even then you cant necessarily get stuff done by the best artists and makers because they use a lottery system to select their next clients 😋
Bribery never hurts!
...or experimenting in new fetishes!
I would buy some land with an old building and transform it into a fetish hotel. It should be remote but close enough to a major city. Develop a concept for "forced" vacations, find some people interested in shearing the fun. Maybe it turns out as a viable business, that can last past the 1 year.
There was a discussion years ago on IAR rubberist forum about the ultimate rubber bondage suit

Conclusion was basically a tailor made inflatable latex catsuit covered by an equally tailor made leather catsuit.
Plumbing for waste and nutrition added to appropriate location and fed through gromets in the suits.
Wear everything and then inflate the inner rubber suit.
Pressure could be anything from comforting to intense...

Not cheap.... but still plenty of spare cash after the purchase.

I guess you could rent a caretaker to maintain you for quite a while 😁
Ok, I’ll bite here. We are talking fetishes here right? I’m thinking of an old thread called “ What is a fetish “. I have many different fetishes.
(12 Dec 2019, 06:32 )kbzlace Wrote: I would buy some land with an old building and transform it into a fetish hotel.
There was (still is?) a project called Kink in the Caribbean.

https://www.latexwiki.com/index.php?titl..._Caribbean
https://erikfoto.eu/kink-in-the-caribbean/

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUz4X58QA7U

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Nails and nail polish fetish - showcase your nails! Like Ra 58 9,519 03 Feb 2024, 23:06
Last Post: Like Ra
What is a fetish? Your Fetish or is it a fetish? Tinker D 13 4,444 27 Dec 2023, 22:36
Last Post: Pseudo_Sissy
Partners involvement in your fetish and how to tell others maid13 35 32,567 06 Sep 2023, 16:55
Last Post: Tinker D
The images with the origin of your fetish Scatina 8 2,205 13 Jul 2022, 23:20
Last Post: Like Ra
You know you’re kinky when… madjack 177 43,717 15 May 2022, 20:25
Last Post: Culmor

Contributors: KageRa (3) , kbzlace (1) , Like Ra (8) , ltxrob (1) , MIWSTIUS (1) , rubriccharm (1) , TightSlip (6) , Tinker D (1)