Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

speerise
Speerise Adult Sleeveless Tank Shorty Unitard for Women Ballet Dance Leotard Workout Playsuit Gymnastics Bodysuits Biketards
$166.97-33%

temorish
LATEX SKIRT High Waist Mid Dresses Party Wear Sexy Customize .4mm
$70.18-7%

amoresy
AMORESY One piece swimsuit women's sexy slim cover belly high fork dead pool water swimsuit shiny swimsuit
$28.89-14%

breath control latex
Ftshist Silica Gel Gas Mask Fetish Latex Rubber Mask Hood Breath Control Conquer Choking Headgear Cosplay Costume Party Wear
$119.73

amoresy
AMORESY Tisiphone series high elastic luster shiny surfing Yoga long sleeve sexy vacation competitive swimsuit
$36.15-14%

rolecos
Rolecos lol Star Guardian Akali cosplay costume game lol Akali women cosplay outfit fullsets lol sexy Halloween cos costume
$382.88-4%

realistic silicone sex doll mannequin
Muschie Penis Enlargement Pusy Oral Sex Penianano Vibrator For Woman Vacuum Men Virtual Good Reds Exercises Human Urethra
$51.59-35%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

You’re given $1M and 1yr. to indulge your fetish(es)...
Money = No strings attached

Time = You can disappear w/out repercussions for 1 year (if you like).

What would you do? Be serious & creative...  Nyam1
Very tough question, especially when I'm trying to avoid any indulging 😁
well i'd definitely start with this

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing

I'd put alot of the money to rent and food and obv take off work. I'd schedule out as many conventions as I could handle and visit all my kinky friends. I'd spend alot of time and money working on my DIY latex projects. Do more research into computer controlled selfbondage. probably commission 2 more kigurumi masks and get good costumes finally. 

Shit i think I still have around 700,000 left...
  • I've never attended a "Ball" or any convention before, so I think I would spend some $$$ on custom-tailored rubber and latex wear before attending.
  • I'd love to travel to Europe and experience sessions with various top-tier Dommes and learn the ins and outs of the rubber and bondage community.
  • I'd love to undergo a full Female transformation and/or Sissification session with the likes of the Rubber Sisters, etc.
  • I want to see what it's like to do a heavy rubber session or two maybe even "medical".
  • I'd like to be totally done up in full latex (mask & all) and be paraded around the streets on the leash of a gorgeous rubber-clad woman.
(13 Sep 2018, 02:40 )KageRa Wrote: Shit i think I still have around 700,000 left...
I think you aeady spent several millions 😁 One million is not that much if you begin to use it, yet VERY nice to have 😁
(13 Sep 2018, 04:24 )TightSlip Wrote: I'd like to be totally done up in full latex (mask & all) and be paraded around the streets on the leash of a gorgeous rubber-clad woman.
And most of the money will be spent to be released on bail 😁
Let's see... a dedicated server with a good GPU, good CPU(s), decent mirrored storage, backup, several IP's, domain names, front end cache costs at least $600 a month. That's $7200 a year or $720,000 for the next 100 years 😁

So, most of the money will be spent on an advanced LikeRa.Com website with deep-learning AI (e.g. for the ChatBot)

Oh, yes, and if I must indulge and there's some money left, then a couple of Realise swimsuits, transparent latex catsuits (e.g. this one https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...6#pid23056), latex pantyhose, tight latex skirts, blouses, high heels, vacuum sacks/bags, etc 😁

Oh, kigurumi is also an option 😉
(13 Sep 2018, 02:40 )KageRa Wrote: Do more research into computer controlled selfbondage.
Yes, that's also interesting to some extent, but it would definitely require more money and a serious team with various skills.
Just checked the pricing again - the costs can go easily higher, than $1000 a month. That's $12,000 a year. So, $1M is not enough for 100 years 😁
Q: Would anyone around here take the plunge and use the money to employ the world’s best surgeons to “go all the way”?
  • Sex change surgery & hormones.
  • Full body plastic surgery (including bone & cartilage refinements).
  • Complete work to achieve full “model-quality” femininity.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Nails and nail polish fetish - showcase your nails! Like Ra 58 9,652 03 Feb 2024, 23:06
Last Post: Like Ra
What is a fetish? Your Fetish or is it a fetish? Tinker D 13 4,488 27 Dec 2023, 22:36
Last Post: Pseudo_Sissy
Partners involvement in your fetish and how to tell others maid13 35 32,719 06 Sep 2023, 16:55
Last Post: Tinker D
You know you’re kinky when… madjack 177 43,799 15 May 2022, 20:25
Last Post: Culmor
What do your children know about your fetishes? Like Ra 19 13,768 30 Jan 2014, 02:31
Last Post: Marcus

Contributors: KageRa (3) , kbzlace (1) , Like Ra (8) , ltxrob (1) , MIWSTIUS (1) , rubriccharm (1) , TightSlip (6) , Tinker D (1)