Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

pueraria mirifica
50-1000g Natural Pueraria Mirifica ,Free Shipping
$32.67-65%

roanyer
Roanyer Silicone E Cup Breast Forms Realistic Fake Boobs for Crossdresser Drag Queen Costumes Shemale Transgender Tits Sissy
$209.33-39%

Telescopic Dildo Vibrator
Automatic Realistic Big Dildo Vibrator Nude Penis Artificial Telescopic Swing Heating Silicone Remote Control Sex Toys for Women
$185.55-1%

koomiho
KOOMIHO Simulation Strong Figure Realistic Silicone Male Muscle Suit Artificial Sturdy Chest Men Crossdresser Macho Cosplay
$256.52-59%

pueraria mirifica
100% Natural Pueraria Mirifica Powder feminizer tablets Extract breast Enhance Breasts Enlargement cream lobata Kudzu
$23.55-25%

gothic lolita
Japanese Vintage Sweet Lolita Shirts Women Kawaii Bow Peter Pan Collar Short/Long Sleeve Blouses Girls Gothic JK Blusas Mujer
$182.43-29%

crossdress
Mens Maid Costume Set Sissy Crossdresser Cosplay Party Outfits Patent Leather Puff Sleeve Bodysuit Leotard with Flared Skirt
$38.65-35%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Latex on eBay - interesting finds
What do you think about this: transparent latex men's swimsuit
I like it 😉 The price is insane, though.
Just returned after a (always too short 😉 ) vacation and grabbed the order from my neighbours. On my first vacation I asked the guys to cancel the order if it's not sent (I will not be able to "test" the garment until my next "home alone" time anyway), they promise to sent it on Monday (in 4 days), but when I tried to still cancel the order, eBay refused to send my mail. All 4 attempts failed, so I thought if this is what the Universe wants, I', OK with it 😁

(21 Jun 2016, 22:47 )Like Ra Wrote: [Image: post_2_1466545501_c096849909fb3fe71f18f6..._thumb.jpg]     ( eBay.com store: happy88shop )

Looks good "in person", but I have "a couple of doubts". The zip "jam guard" was glued too close to the slider, what is causing constant jamming, also it's not glued properly and can be easily torn off (what I will probably have to do anyway). To my satisfaction, that white thingy with the red cross fell off almost instantly - I was going to remove it anyway, OTOH, that made me question the quality of rest of the suit, however, a quick "pulling apart test" did not destroy the suit.

(21 Jun 2016, 22:54 )Like Ra Wrote: This purple latex dress, that can be effectively used as a leg binder, was in my wish list for years. Finally, I found it for a very reasonable price in eBay.com store: happy88shop

[Image: post_2_1466546026_e39e89c068de21b5ca6e26..._thumb.jpg]   

The dress is truly beautiful! It's made from semitransparent(!) lilac latex and arrived pre-polished. Look fantastic!
Hmm, high neck, long sleeves, available in XL... anyone interested?

s-l1600.jpg    - wish there was a rear view (ahem!)

Something rather sexy about 'skater' dresses.

MJ
Very sexy and very feminine!

(05 Sep 2016, 11:44 )madjack Wrote: wish there was a rear view (ahem!)

There is:

latex-skater-dress-01.jpg     latex-skater-dress-02.jpg     latex-skater-dress-03.jpg     latex-skater-dress-04.jpg   
(05 Sep 2016, 13:32 )Like Ra Wrote: Very sexy and very feminine!

(05 Sep 2016, 11:44 )madjack Wrote: wish there was a rear view (ahem!)

There is:

Doh!

My poxy OS keeps locking or going slow, so without any further images on the top of the screen I'd assumed the lack of activity was due to no additional images, not that I couldn't actually scroll down!!! 😡 Dash1

MJ
(07 Sep 2016, 23:07 )Like Ra Wrote:
(07 Sep 2016, 21:39 )Vacbedbound Wrote: Here is the Chinese Version on ebay
Yes, and this suit is in my wish-list. Most likely from this very shop 😁

And yes, I would prefer their own photos, even if they are not THAT effective.

Hey Ra,

look at this:

Rubber Latex Catsuit mit Füßlinge
(12 Sep 2016, 20:44 )Vacbedbound Wrote: look at this:

Looks beautiful! Added to the watch list...
(13 Sep 2016, 01:42 )Like Ra Wrote:
(12 Sep 2016, 20:44 )Vacbedbound Wrote: look at this:

Looks beautiful! Added to the watch list...

15min left.... Still not sure....

latex_catsuit_stockings_leotard-01.jpg     latex_catsuit_stockings_leotard-02.jpg     latex_catsuit_stockings_leotard-03.jpg   
Gone for 94€ + 20€ shipping. I should've... mmm... OK, next time...

Contributors: ama8899 (1) , B1u3 (1) , Bound Whore (1) , carabina12 (1) , Culmor (7) , duw_a_wyr (3) , essanym (3) , herrpee (3) , Kit-Katt (2) , krinlyc (2) , laris069 (2) , Like Ra (264) , ltxrob (12) , LustrousLaminaLover (1) , madjack (23) , NoNeedToBreathe (1) , Poorwhitetrash (2) , rugharcz (2) , sabrina1970 (1) , shaggy420hose (1) , slaafruben (1) , Strappado (1) , sweetrubber (1) , TightSlip (1) , Tinker D (4) , unicast (2) , Vacbedbound (6) , Will90MeeG (1) , zan (1)