Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

beeger
BEEGER Cock Crimper Double Ring Male Chastity, Chastity and Cock and Ball Play
$39.25

soronssy
satin Shiny swimsuit blue swimsuit sexy glossy oily tight elastic silky one-piece swimsuit hot spring swimsui
$302.50-30%

Shascullfites melody
Shascullfites Melody Regular V Shape Leather Legging Matt Black Women Leggings Cool Skinny Leather Leggings
$42.34

realistic silicone sex doll mannequin
pusy masturbator for women G spot blowjob toy hard sucking vajina Penises woman sex vibrator men chastity Things vagima
$10.67-31%

JLZLSHONGLE pantyhose
Summer Seamless Crotchless Stockings Silky High Waist Pantyhose Sexy Thin Female Toe Transparent Invisible Tights 8333
$6.04

arm binder
BDSM Bondage Arm Binder,Behind Back Straight Jacket,Leather Armbinder Restraint Slave Lockable Glove With Zipper SM Sex Game Toy
$137.07

inflatable anal plug
Super 16cm Huge Inflatable Anal Plug BDSM Prostate Massager Anus Expander 5 Beads Inflated Butt Plug with Balls Adult Sex Toys
$8.13

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

What is your bondage or self-bondage dream?
We all have our bondage and especially self-bondage limits. And we all have some secret not yet realized dreams, wishes, desires.

Imagine that you have all tools, helping hands and extra (but not super) abilities, what bondage position or self-bondage scenario would you like to try? How would you like to be tied up? What would you like to wear? Any additional "activity" or "entertaining"?
For me, it's still a vacuum bed or sleep sack with internal sleeves! Preferably latex.

I just excited just thinking about it!
This is my short list:

o- Suspension
o- Reverse-prayer (or Japanese box-tie with wrists drawn as high up as possible)
o- Bound in the 69 position (a blog post follows)
o- Vacuum bed

I have more "wishes" but this is my top 4.
(15 May 2013, 01:20 )Like Ra Wrote: How would you like to be tied up?
Ankle shakles, handcuffs - hands behind my back, and a ring gag. I would be standing in a closet.

(15 May 2013, 01:20 )Like Ra Wrote: What would you like to wear?
A cheap, slutty thong that is too small for me, black lace-top thigh highs, and heels. I would also have on heavy, sticky red lipstick or gloss.

(15 May 2013, 01:20 )Like Ra Wrote: Any additional "activity" or "entertaining"?
I would have to open the closet door and walk across the room to a table. On the table would be a forced blowjob device: I would have to bob on the dildo a certain number of times before the key to the cuffs is release.

For safety, I'd have a key in a cube of melting ice on the floor (in case I fell).
I used to date a nurse who was quite interested in sexual exploration with me and I was inches away from her using a strap-on on me before I got it in my head that due to her physique I was destined for something better and broke up with her.

However, had I not been so idiotic I was all about her dominating me and forcing me, which she loved to do. In addition to the strap-on training, the cross dressing, and the unbelievably awesome orgasms she'd give me by cradling me like a baby while feeding me her breasts and pinning me down with her leg and stroking my cock I would have liked her to torture me to as much as I could take.

At the time I had a lot of money. I could have bought a second hand operating table and some PES Electro gear to "operate" on me. I always thought this would be kind of boring for her as she's not really involved but I think we could have found ways to integrate her. Maybe I'd sit into a chair designed to have a lever on which she could step with her black, pointy high heels and it would press a dildo up into me while strapped to the chair. Then she could pull out the violet wand. Finally I would experiment with an electric iron from time to time and practice resting my knee-high covered feet on it while on the lowest setting...I thought it would be pretty hot if she had be locked into either the chair or the operating table and then operated some type of lever to press the irons (probably need two) up against my feet for 1 full second. That kind of torture would be my ultimate fantasy, I think.
You writing a novel?
And in which way was her physique not good enough for you? Overweight?
This is something quite nice to do also in selfbondage.

Just make sure the locks are good and you put certain keys not to close.

I tried it allready for some part.
But I have put the keys at several parts of the house so I needed
to go every time a lot of distance to open the next lock.

Attached Files
chinese puzzle.docx (Size: 31.28 KB )
Always wanted to try a vac cube...
That and a sac.
The tighness and restriction