Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

kigurumi mask crossdress
(AL106)Customize Character Crossdressing Female/Girl Resin Full/Half Head With Lock Anime Cosplay Japanese Animego Kigurumi Mask
$845.79-27%

telescopic masturbator
Automatic Telescopic Sucking Male Masturbator Cup Powerful Vibration Heating Masturbator Pocket Pussy Gamepad Sex Toys for Men
$439.39

vac-u-lock machine
Rough Beast Sex Machine Attachment vac-u-lock Dildo Metal Nozzles Adapters Machine Gun Anal Plug Accessories For Woman and Man
$11.92-30%

time lock bondage
New Time Lock Fetish Handcuffs Mouth Gag Electronic Timer Bdsm Bondage Restraints Chastity Couples Toys Adult Game Bondage Lock
$23.92-30%

latex leotard
Plus Size Zipper Open Crotch PVC Leather Bodysuit For Women Sexy Shaping Bodycon Shiny Latex Sheath Leotard Crotchless Sexi
$147.64

laigzem
LAIGZEM Women Knee High Boots Shiny Pointed Toe Full Zip Up 7.5CM Thin Heels Tall Boots Ladies Shoes Woman Big Size 42 54 47
$129.53-39%

2022 chastity
2022 New Super Small Short Male Black/White Chastity Device Cage Penis Rings Cock Cage Sex Toys For Men With 4 Rings
$34.27-41%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

What is your bondage or self-bondage dream?
My fantasy. Getting my sensory closed and get lock in a tight space for a week or few days. While get feed through tube by other. I wonder if i can keep my sanity for a week. Haha.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 Screenshot_2016-09-15-14-02-18.png   
Quote:Getting my sensory closed and get lock in a tight space for a week or few days. While get feed through tube by other.

A similar scenario to this by Amanda Wildefyre?

1.jpg     2.jpg     3.jpg   
(15 Sep 2016, 07:42 )culmor Wrote:
Quote:Getting my sensory closed and get lock in a tight space for a week or few days. While get feed through tube by other.
A similar scenario to this by Amanda Wildefyre?

Lewl thats soo nc. Much better i think. Cant move and been surrounded by that liquid. Just thinking about it make me aroused -.- may i know what kind of liquid is that??
Wow... Haven't seen that Amanda Wyldefire clip for years.
It not liquid, it's expanding foam, like that used for insulation.
Should you want try something like that...
1) DO NOT LET IT TOUCH SKIN
2) IT GETS VERY HOT AS IT CURES
3) pour in small amounts so that you can control the volume. Eg 1litre of liquid might make more than 10liters of foam
4) the sub will be stuck fast and need to be cut out
5) best to wear a wetsuit that is covered in cling film.
This acts as insulation (neoprene) and removable barrier (cling film)

THIS CANNOT BE DONE WITH JUST ONE PERSON... Well not safely!

Ideally do not do it.
Ic do not do it without a professional master. Ty for the warning. Well it can still remain as fantasies. Hahaha
If I was to trust anyone to do this safely it'd be Amanda. You can see in the first pic she's even taking great care to keep her useless slave properly hydrated 😉

I'm not suggesting anything illegal (of course) but if you Google 'Amanda Wildefyre Rubber Slaves Rubber Ponies 2' you might find something interesting on some download sites. The encasement scene is towards the end of the movie.
This is pretty intense too.

[video=youtube]

Source: https://youtu.be/dV5QRePkg_8
[/video]
(15 Sep 2016, 16:51 )ltxrob Wrote: 2) IT GETS VERY HOT AS IT CURES
And it expands...
(15 Sep 2016, 20:16 )culmor Wrote: This is pretty intense too.

I love this kind of play. Too bad my country didnt have this kind of place. Need to go oversee to experience it T.T. well theres always a jail for criminal. Haha.
First I get all my holed plugged. Huge inflatable anal plug, vibrator and big ball gag. Ears plugged too of course! 

Then I will be put into a full body latex catsuit with nose holes and some small attached tubes (I kinda like them ... :blush😊. After that I will be bound to a table lying on my back. Than a full face diving mask is going to be put on my face. Connected to a scuba tank. 

Finally someone will turn on the vibrator and controll the air I´m breathing. Turning it on and off and on and off and on and off ... a very long time. Making me stay without air longer and longer each time ... 

Awhh .. one can dream!  😇