Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

sexy oil bodysuit
Smooth Satin Halter Neck Bodysuit Oil Glossy Erotic Lingerie Crotchless Bodystockings High Elastic Full Body Shiny Pantyhose
$17.64

realistic mask kigurumi
(LiLi Mask 115) Girl Half Head Halloween Realistic Silica Mask Cosplay Japanese Comic Anime Kigurumi Mask BJD Crossdresser Doll
$990.41-9%

stainless steel penis
21 Sizes Stainless Steel Ball Stretcher Scrotum Pendant Restraint Ring Weight Penis Bondage Lock Traning Ring for Men BB-103
$60.50-50%

JLZLSHONGLE pantyhose
Aurora Oily Jacquard Fake Garters Long Tube Sexy Stockings Silk Oil Shiny Open Crotch Pantyhose Seamed Nylon Polka Dot Tights
$6.04

rubber latex dress
Latex Mini Dress Skirt Latex Rubber Skating Skirt Women Sexy Skirt Customized
$55.65-10%

dildo gag
Silicone Open Mouth Gag Dildo Oral Fixation Strap On Slave Harness Bondage Erotic Goods For Adult Sex Toys For Couple Bdsm Games
$17.27

oil shiny bodycon
Women Sexy Bodycon Dresses Oil Shiny Glossy Long Sleeve Slim Fit Mini Pencil Dress Nightclub Bar Rave Party Babes Clubwear
$15.25

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

What is your bondage or self-bondage dream?
(15 Sep 2016, 07:05 )Kuroneko Wrote: My fantasy. Getting my sensory closed and get lock in a tight space for a week or few days. While get feed through tube by other. I wonder if i can keep my sanity for a week. Haha.

I have so many dreams different situations & they never go away thank god why do we have these thoughts?
This...
 pantyhose_encasement_1_by_sandrasilvers.jpg     pantyhose_encasement_2_by_sandrasilvers.jpg   
...would be incredible. Just the thought of being encased from head to toe in pantyhose and tightly gagged, taped and blindfolded...nothing left to do but struggle until your captor releases you.
Who could have known that pantyhose could be so very important, three or four pairs at a time? I never imagined that I would rejoice at the pantyhose being laid out on the bed by wardrobe every morning. -Renee Zellweger
(08 Apr 2017, 00:21 )Allen_anthony1977 Wrote: I have so many dreams different situations
Please, share with us 😉
I'd love to be in this position...
 TG-50-057_t.jpg   
Just the thought of being bound, wrapped and gagged with someone else, both of us knowing there's no chance of escape, all that's left to do is struggle helplessly against each other...
Who could have known that pantyhose could be so very important, three or four pairs at a time? I never imagined that I would rejoice at the pantyhose being laid out on the bed by wardrobe every morning. -Renee Zellweger
(29 Jun 2017, 15:53 )mysecretpantyhose Wrote: I'd love to be in this position...

Just the thought of being bound, wrapped and gagged with someone else, both of us knowing there's no chance of escape, all that's left to do is struggle helplessly against each other...

i agree that is a good position wish i could try it out, i will be dreaming about that now 😊
Here's some more fantasy positions for me...

I'd enjoy being tied, gagged, pantyhosed and boxed up with my bum used for a footstool...
 27-3-130_t.jpg     Canadian-Forni-A-001_t.jpg   

I'd love to be dressed as a Hooter's gal and hogtied for all to see...
 000000094.jpg   

It would be wonderful to be ballgagged and hogtied to someone else, the two of us wearing only black control top pantyhose...
 Hogtied_together.gif   

It would be heavenly to be bound to someone, the two of us wearing only fishnet pantyhose, left to struggle against each other...
 fishnets.jpg   

Three tied together is better than two...
 triotied.jpg     triotied1.jpg   
 0004cee5-b489-8d2d-141f-e91b3dbdea94_958.jpg   

I absolutely love this! 
Leather, thight armbinder..
A awesome strappado, and forced boot worship!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 tumblr_o1b8t8vh081t5vt2xo1_1280.jpg   
My dreams for self-bondage usually involves automation.  My biggest dream so far doesn't exist so bear with me as I try to explain it.  Imagine two sheets of decently thick clear acrylic sheet standing upright facing each other.  Now imagine a person sandwiched in between those two sheets and the sheets formed around said person nearly as tightly as a vac bed, meeting at the halfway point between ventral and dorsal sides of the person.  Now imagine that the front acrylic sheet is fixed in place in a frame and the rear sheet can move in and out with a worm drive or some such.  So now, the front sheet being fixed in place will also have a milking machine device attached.  The idea here is to walk up to the machine, set a timer, hit go, step in between and insert yourself into the milking machine receiver and then settle into the person shaped retention area and wait on a countdown timer to close the back half of the machine and snug you in.  My version of this is standing up, but I suppose a lying flat version would be quite enjoyable as well.

As for my regular bondage dream, JG leather's "The Creature" looks amazing and I would jump at the chance to try that.  I would also like to try a body cast for 2 or 3 days with periodic forced orgasm sessions.
I’ve had a similar fantasy:

It involves a machine which has an interior made of “RealSkin” or some other life-like silicon composite. Interior would be the shape of a spread-eagle, voluptuous female torso formed as part of a larger bed. The ‘bed’ however is shaped more like a saddle whereby the torso lays atop and your legs hug the sides once you’ve penetrated the vagina with your cock. Your arms similarly lay down the sides. A big-blubbery peg is also present and your scrotum is safely snuggled into a fold.

Again, all surfaces are made of soft, textured silicon, which is made ready with copious amounts of lube.

When ready, the top clamshell of the machine settles over you as it envelops every exposed surface of your skin in more textured silicon. You are completely encased in a word of thick, jiggly, blubbery silicon as your body is posed in the act of copulation.  (Yes, you can breathe via a tube)

Now, you can take your time and gently thrust your way to bliss, or violently buck yourself to the frenzy point. The clamshell of the machine will not open until the timer decides.
(10 Aug 2018, 06:42 )essanym Wrote: My dreams for self-bondage usually involves automation. My biggest dream so far doesn't exist so bear with me as I try to explain it. Imagine two sheets of decently thick clear acrylic sheet standing upright facing each other. Now imagine a person sandwiched in between those two sheets and the sheets formed around said person nearly as tightly as a vac bed, meeting at the halfway point between ventral and dorsal sides of the person. Now imagine that the front acrylic sheet is fixed in place in a frame and the rear sheet can move in and out with a worm drive or some such. So now, the front sheet being fixed in place will also have a milking machine device attached. The idea here is to walk up to the machine, set a timer, hit go, step in between and insert yourself into the milking machine receiver and then settle into the person shaped retention area and wait on a countdown timer to close the back half of the machine and snug you in. My version of this is standing up, but I suppose a lying flat version would be quite enjoyable as well.

That can happen. All you need to do is to get a body cast of yourself, make a hard positive from that mold.
Then place the positive on a vacume table and place your polycarbonate over the cast, heat it up and remove the air.
After that, you will have mold that will fit every curve of your body.

Enjoy