Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex pencil skirt
Gentillove Faxu Latex PU Leather Skirt For Woman Zipper Black High Waist Pencil Skirts Women Spring Wrap Sexy Mini Skirt Female
$40.99-50%

women latex rubber mask breath
0.6mm Latex Mask Sexy Rubber Hood Single With Mouthpiece breathing tube Costume Handmade Clothing RLM296
$35.80

latex catsuit
Women Faux Leather Catsuit PVC Latex Bodysuit Shiny Open Crotch Jumpsuits Stretch body Erotic costumes
$139.15-29%

1d oil stockings
1D Ultra Thin Transparent Thigh High Stockings Women Sexy Oil Shine Long Stockings Retro Back Line Seamed Medias Glossy Hosiery
$7.11-50%

1d oil pantyhose
Ultrathin 1D Pantyhose For Women Oil Shiny Tights Seamless Sheer Transparent Sock Woman Clothing Lingerie Smooth Pantyhose Sexy
$13.89-50%

women latex rubber mask breath
Transparent Purple Rubber Hoods Sexy Fetish Women Full Head Latex Mask Handmade Cosplay Mask with Breath Hole Back Zipper
$37.49-24%

doll kigurumi
Fursuit Kigurumi Furry Headsets Cosplay Costumes Comiket Furries Rubbit Doll Cat Comiket Furries Doll costumes Animal
$203.64-49%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

What is your bondage or self-bondage dream?
(28 Dec 2013, 08:34 )mozesd Wrote: [Image: doc.gif]  chinese puzzle.docx (Size: 31.28 KB / Downloads: 20)
For convenience, I've reposted the story here: Chinese Puzzle
(29 Dec 2013, 01:37 )Like Ra Wrote: For convenience, I've reposted the story here: Chinese Puzzle

Wasn't this part of a series written by husband and wife back before the WEB ?? They are all quite good stories.
No dreams for an entire year???

I hadn't seen this thread by now!

I have two recurring phantasies:

- I am sitting in a car and I see a women - obviously in distress - nearby. She is dressed in a black latex suit, hood with eye openings and gag, arms tied in an armbinder. She enters my car, wants to tag along but not be freed. It doesn't matter, what happens next, I never thought about it.

- A party with nice trustworthy people, me crossdressed, probably even with make up, wig and false breasts, I feel comfortable with my looks. Additionally, my arms are immobilised behind my back (Japanese box tie, armbinder or something like that, must be comfortable and very secure). Drinks are served with straws and I can smoke at will. Apart from that, everything is perfectly normal, nobody will find my appearance strange, and nobody will free me. And there are no Master-Slave-scenarios (which I don't like at all). But I might be leashed for a while eventually. It simply doesn't matter, who is bound and who is not, as long as someone can pour the drinks and operate the music gear. Now, while writing this, I wonder about using the bathroom...

As for self-bondage: I don't know! Perhaps coming close to something that is possible with others only.

A small dream: Being able to control my computer while tied up. I don't need to be able to type (I could still hit the keys with a pen in my mouth). Moving the mouse, left and right click and wasd (or arrows) would be enough. Actually, a wireless controller with trackball and the arrow keys would be a start. Does anyone know, if that exists and where to get it?
(28 Mar 2015, 23:08 )Strappado Wrote: And there are no Master-Slave-scenarios (which I don't like at all).
This is what I meant by saying, that in BDSM I'm only in the "B" 😉
My bondage dreams always seem to recur around shiny metal permanently bonded to flesh or similar.
Full steel chastity belt, legs encased in shinning metal, hands removed and replaced with prosthetic hooks, teeth similar to Mr Jaws from the James Bond movie
Theiry Muglers Robot woman also has a special place in my imagination
Sleepsack, gasmask, electro, tight ropes... immobility.
Ah, one can dream.
Mine is long term bondage with teasing and light CBT.
Today is one of those days when I do not have energy for anything, I just want to fall asleep dressed in tight latex, tightly plugged & gagged, and tightly and inescapably bound with no possibility to stimulate myself... I'm so tired, that I would like to feel like a teenager kid used as a fetish and bondage toy by kinky adults. Yes, dreams, dreams.... just immature, childish, infantile dreams....
(06 Apr 2015, 16:00 )Like Ra Wrote: Today is one of those days when I do not have energy for anything
Im usually like that all days because of my work. And my bondage/self-bondage dream would be dressed in latex, tied up, in a vacbed watching tv all day just to relax all day like that.