Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

mouth gag
Full Mouth Retractor Dental Retractor Mouth Gag Oral Care Mouth Opener Stainless Steel Dental Teeth Whitening Tool Medium Size
$7.10

muziskat lingerie
MUZISKAT 2024 Hot New Fashion Embroidery Splicing Mesh Sexy Colour Collision See-Through Erotic Lingerie Two Sets Onlyfans
$31.06-54%

tiaobug sissy
TiaoBug Men Fashion Glossy Pantyhose Ballet Dance Yoga Leggings Pants Training Fitness Workout Sports Trousers Tights Sissy
$20.97-54%

vac-u-lock machine
3.8'' Metal Suction Cup For Linear Actuator Attachment Holder Vac U Lock Telescopic Machine Vibrator Quick Mechanism Connector
$13.53-30%

leather pencil skirt
Fashion Women Ladies Skirt Spring Autumn Solid Color Sexy Clubwear Mini Skirt High Waist Lace-Up Pencil Cross Skirt For Women
$17.68-33%

Telescopic Dildo Vibrator
Telescopic Thrusting Vibrator for Women APP Wireless Remote G Spot Dildo Clitoris Stimulator Anal Plug Sex Toys for Adult Couple
$24.38

Bitysie
Bitysie Skin Fabric One Piece Swimsuit Transparent In Water With High Leg Cut Leotard Sexual Women Suit Spa Suit Buttock
$275.12

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

What is your bondage or self-bondage dream?
(01 Jun 2016, 01:52 )Tinker D Wrote: Try using a horse watering trough.
Like this?

horse_watering_trough-01.jpg     horse_watering_trough-02.jpg   

(01 Jun 2016, 01:52 )Tinker D Wrote: If you can get two drums welded together, the water will fill well to your neck.
You, American guys, have too much space around your free-standing houses :😁  And water (and, actually, gas/benzine/diesel) is definitely cheaper in the US. 😊
I like the idea, it can be even made "timed" with water valves connected to a timer. And I would recommend wearing a neoprene catsuit to avoid overcooling.
I've added some images on the 'plastic bag in water' theme in the PVC thread  that some may find interesting....

MJ
(01 Jun 2016, 12:18 )Like Ra Wrote:
(01 Jun 2016, 01:52 )Tinker D Wrote: Try using a horse watering trough.
Like this?

(01 Jun 2016, 01:52 )Tinker D Wrote: If you can get two drums welded together, the water will fill well to your neck.
You, American guys, have too much space around your free-standing houses :😁  And water (and, actually, gas/benzine/diesel) is definitely cheaper in the US. 😊
I like the idea, it can be even made "timed" with water valves connected to a timer. And I would recommend wearing a neoprene catsuit to avoid overcooling.

What do you mean too much space?
I live in a very small place, like a 20 by 30 apt.
My bed, kitchen, tv are in one room and the craper and
Shower is in a closet size room.

I'm always on the move, so I live on the light side.
That means no place for troughs or barrels like here, unless it's built in the shower.
That's why we have mini-storage.
Extra room to store our gear or play with our toys.
(01 Jun 2016, 22:28 )Tinker D Wrote: That's why we have mini-storage.
Extra room to store our gear or play with our toys.

There is something rather pleasing about self-bondage in self-storage - it all starts to mesh nicely together 😁

MJ
This position with this kind of cuffs:

right_banner_girl.jpg   
I've concluded (after much thought and consideration) that my self bondage dream is actually quite simple but at the same time very difficult to achieve - to explain....

When I'm really in 'the zone' during a self-bondage session the most erotic thought that always comes into my head is of something starting to thrust in and out of my ass and something else starting to grow inside my mouth. The longer I'm bound the more I fantasise, the more I fantasise the longer the thrusts in my ass become and the more I want to taste what's in my mouth. In my perfect dream the ass and mouth objects both cum at exactly the same time as I cum myself, filling me up as I empty out. As I lie spent, still bound and helpless they stop their torment and lie dormant, both shrinking down and almost disappearing so I can hardly feel them. However, after I am rested and feel my arousal return then so do they, repeating their delicious torment once, twice, three times more before the ice melts and I am finally released.

Ok - so that doesn't sound too complicated to achieve does it? You'd probably suggest a fucking machine and/or a partner could fulfil some or all of those quite easily, maybe an inflatable butt-plug and gag could too?

Well... as it is my fantasy (and self-bondage dream) there is a catch; I am totally encased in pantyhose, with no gaps, holes or entry points. I also am totally alone. Yes the thing in my mouth is rather obviously a cock like object, but I don't imagine the rest of the body to go with it - it's a cock all on its own. Likewise the thing ramming my ass is not connected to anything solid outside of my nylon encasement, it stays inside as I roll to the side or onto my back.  Just to be clear - its not that I'm against the idea of a man taking me, its just that I do not find men sexually attractive enough to get aroused in the first place! A cock is sexy, all on its own, just not when it's attached to a man (and I'm not thinking Bobbitt like scenarios here!)

Whatever these devices are they must be self-contained, including power and fluids  (I could, just about, allow for a tiny hole in my encasement for a power cable and pipe if these connections didn't in any way hinder my movements and struggles). They must also be tuned directly into my sexual state. I don't want them to suddenly come to life when I'm not in the zone, they have to be finely paired to my mood and desire levels, even if that means some sessions never develop to the ultimate level.

Silly dream or sexual delight?

MJ
Thinking... Thinking...

A lot of work.
Microprocessors, bags full of goo, and a set of sensors.
Yea, a power cord or a pack of batteries.

It can be done.
(04 Jul 2016, 18:06 )Tinker D Wrote: Thinking... Thinking...

A lot of work.
Microprocessors, bags full of goo, and a set of sensors.
Yea, a power cord or a pack of batteries.

It can be done.
Spurred on by your thoughts some other thoughts...

A huge amount of work!
Many microprocessors, heat sinks, tanks of goo, multiple sensors, servos, mini/micro pumps, gears, motors,
Lithium polymer batteries, or USB supply

could be done, but time and cost...

good thinking though 😁

MJ