Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

headphone sleeping mask
3D Sleep Eye Mask White Noise Reduction Alleviate Fatigue And Breathable Eye Protect 5.2 Bluetooth-Compatible Light Ice Feeling
$99.79-29%

gaff men
Mens Control Panty, Gaff Padded Panties, Sissy Briefs Underwear Crossdresser
$12.73-46%

arm binder
Arm Shaper Body Shaper Women Shapewear Chest Posture Corrector Tops Chest Binder Arm Surgery Modeling Strap Push Up Compression
$5.54

mummy bondage
UNISEX Super Oil Shiny Tight Full Body Stockings Sleeping Bag Mummy Bondage Pullover One-piece One-piece All-inclusive Tights
$10.27

speerise
Speerise Dance Leotard For WomenSilver Turtleneck Shiny Metallic Gymnastics Ballet Leotards Long Sleeve Mens Bodysuit Costumes
$21.77-31%

headphone sleeping mask
3D Wireless Bluetooth-compatible 5.0 Eye Mask Headset Sleep Stereo Headset Subwoofer Blindfold Head-mounted Sleeping Eye Cover
$40.74

eilyken high heels
Eilyken Gladiator Sandals High Heels Women Fall Best Street Look Females Square Head Open Toe Clip-On Strappy Shoes
$21.09

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

What is your bondage or self-bondage dream?
I really love to play with self-bondage straitjackets and sleepsacks.

Recently, my flatmate came home as I was escaping from a straitjacket. I had the bedroom door closed, so she didn't see anything. But it still took me another 10mins to get out of the sj and make myself decent. If she'd stumbled in then, it would have been super embarassing. I realised then how much I WANT her and her friends to stumble in on me in mid-session! In my dream, they would take away my means of escape and torment the life out of me…
(22 Apr 2020, 18:25 )The inspector Wrote:
(11 Aug 2018, 00:23 )essanym Wrote:
(10 Aug 2018, 22:56 )Tinker D Wrote: That can happen. All you need to do is to get a body cast of yourself, make a hard positive from that mold.
Then place the positive on a vacume table and place your polycarbonate over the cast, heat it up and remove the air.
After that, you will have mold that will fit every curve of your body.

Enjoy

Thank you @Tinker D, I've aeady been mapping out the procedure for creating such a thing including finding sources for materials.  My biggest hurdle so far is figuring out how to evenly heat such a large piece of acrylic so that I can pull a mold.
There are special machines for it, although I’ve only ever seen small ones that would do acrylic say A4 size.

you could use a number of Heat Lamps that keep food warm. A cluster would heat the polycarbonate enough that the vacuum can suck the polycarbonate into the form you want.
So long since I posted... still lurking here a couple of times a month.
I have a couple of dreams. Sadly none will be fullfilled I guess.
One is being locked into suspension cuffs, feet and hands, the feet cuffs are chained to the ground at a distance so you can't close your legs. The hand suspension cuffs are linked to a chain, this chain is connected to some kind barrel. Slowly water is getting into to barrel adding weight to it. It is impossible for me to stop the water flowing into the barrel wich is suspended from the ceiling. Ever so slowly you hands get pulled up as the weight of the barrel gets heavier, at some point my body gets lifted from the floor and the chains connected to your feet get taught. My entire body is off the ground, and my crotch zip gets opened. Since I'm into pain my fully erect penis is taken out and I feel straps getting around it. A little later I notice the straps are conducting straps and an e-stim torture is added to the whole experience.
The other is way simpler 😊 just getting strapped in a body bag with no means to escape and being forced to stay in it for an entire day. Forced to wear a deprivation hood and forced to listen to white noise the entire time. Of course some electro torture to balls/cock/ass needs to be present once in a while.
The only one that will become reality: buying this one and hope I takes a LOT of effort to escape https://www.etsy.com/nl/listing/79724160...e_active_3
(11 Oct 2020, 17:31 )herrpee Wrote: still lurking here a couple of times a month.
Shouldn't it be "day" instead of? 😉

(11 Oct 2020, 17:31 )herrpee Wrote: Ever so slowly you hands get pulled up as the weight of the barrel gets heavier, at some point my body gets lifted from the floor and the chains connected to your feet get taught.
Good as a dream, bad as a reality, as this position can be deadly in a relatively short period of time - less, than an hour.

(11 Oct 2020, 17:31 )herrpee Wrote: forced to listen to white noise the entire time.
It should be heavy feminization/sissification/rubber doll hypno!!! 😋
Having been quite unhappy with the gender I was born with but also trans being far to aggressive, deforming and imperfect my fantasy is that brain transplants become a thing and swap with someone who wants to be me. After that it will be getting a 3d scan of myself since thay tech is available and decently cheap then 3d printing a plastic mold of myself with my folger and having orgasms all day long. Add on some vr, eye tracking and deep throat forcefeeding and I will be good.
(22 Oct 2020, 05:33 )Lancer Wrote: getting a 3d scan of myself since thay tech is available and decently cheap then 3d printing a plastic mold of myself with my folger and having orgasms all day long. Add on some vr, eye tracking and deep throat forcefeeding and I will be good.

I'm not sure what you mean by folger but the rest of that sounds awesome and very similar to what I want to do. If you figure out how to print a plastic mold of yourself, make a post with plenty of pictures.
(11 Oct 2020, 17:31 )herrpee Wrote: The other is way simpler 😊 just getting strapped in a body bag with no means to escape and being forced to stay in it for an entire day.
If it weren't for annoying things like a bladder, I'd totally be down for this.

(11 Oct 2020, 17:31 )herrpee Wrote: Forced to wear a deprivation hood and  forced to listen to white noise the entire time.
I believe Ra beat me to the response of...
(11 Oct 2020, 21:40 )Like Ra Wrote: It should be heavy feminization/sissification/rubber doll hypno!!! 😋

(11 Oct 2020, 17:31 )herrpee Wrote: The only one that will become reality: buying this one and hope I takes a LOT of effort to escape https://www.etsy.com/nl/listing/79724160...e_active_3
I think this system might be more of the sleepsack option you're looking for: 
https://www.etsy.com/nl/listing/87884771...ack-mature
(08 Nov 2020, 19:06 )Lucas Gryvon Wrote: If it weren't for annoying things like a bladder, I'd totally be down for this.

You could always use a catheter 😋
It would offer orgasm denial in a sense, depending on the type of catheter...

But also, I would know the bag is there, and I'd admittedly freak out. Unfortunately, I don't do well interacting with body fluids, or even thinking about them. Not sure if I could relax with a bag of urine nearby, even if it's my own. 🤢
After reading all of this.. I have ideas.  I want to tie myself up in myself up in my own stockings, blindfolded, and try to hypnotize.  But I could never do it without help.  It might be interesting to do it with someone else.