Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

inlzdz
Girls Sequins Faux Diamonds Figure Ice Skating Dance Dress Long Sleeves Mesh Patchwork Adorned Kids Ballet Leotard Bodysuit
$23.29-31%

temorish
Latex Gloves For Unisex Rubber Glove With Buckle Black And White Patchwork Colour
$35.08-10%

nose hook bondage
BDSM PU Leather Slave Fetish Bondage Lockable Neck Collar With Nose Hook Restraint Couple Sex Toys
$7.80

XCKNY swimsuit
XCKNY Sexy women's high fork thong swimsuit Pu black swimsuit hot girl one-piece sand dew back beach swimsuit
$44.61-37%

msemis
Swimwear Mens Lingerie See-through Mesh Loose Lounge Boxer Shorts Male Transparents Underwear Nightwear
$7.36

2023 chastity
2023 HT-V5 Chastity Cage Device Male Cock Cage ; 4 Sizes Penis Ring Chastity Penis Lock Bondage Belt Fetish Sex Toys For Man Gay
$61.92

corset
Women Sexy Mesh Bra Corset Gothic Slim Streetwear See Through Overbust Bustier Top
$7.50-5%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

What is your bondage or self-bondage dream?
(10 Aug 2018, 22:56 )Tinker D Wrote: That can happen. All you need to do is to get a body cast of yourself, make a hard positive from that mold.
Then place the positive on a vacume table and place your polycarbonate over the cast, heat it up and remove the air.
After that, you will have mold that will fit every curve of your body.

Enjoy

Thank you @Tinker D, I've aeady been mapping out the procedure for creating such a thing including finding sources for materials.  My biggest hurdle so far is figuring out how to evenly heat such a large piece of acrylic so that I can pull a mold.
This dream has been the same for years and I’m doing things that are getting closer and closer to it. 

Basically I would get caught in the woods or public but private area,   by 4 high schools kids,  2 boys and 2 girls.  I would be dressed up in my standard outfit, white shirt, white vinyl panties, 4 pair of pantyhose, white vinyl mini skirt, and my white stiletto boots, face mask and wig. I would be bound up, maybe to a tree, or hog tied on the ground or just have my hands bound behind my back. These kids would then work me over. The boys would make me give them blow jobs and the girls would have fun with my dick.  They would make me do perverted things. When they had enough they would just leave me bound up, taking the keys and sending their friends to find me and work me over some more.

A few weeks ago, I got dressed up and went for my second walk in a river park.  I’ve posted pictures of my first walk in this park in the early evening several weeks back.   This trip was later in the evening, around 8pm, and it was dark and cold, probably in the 20’s. I’ve been watching this park for months from my hotel room, and have a reasonable understanding of the foot traffic so I thought I’d push to the next level. Headed the park, My standard outfit was under my jacket and jeans, so I stripped jacket and jeans off  and pulled out my stiletto boots, face mask and wig from my backpack, put them on and put my jeans and jacket in to my back pack.  Off I went.  Not long 2 boys on bikes came by. Until now I’ve never seen kids on bikes. They rode by me and circled back and started to harass me, name calling, bumping me with their bikes, poking me, etc,  When things might get out of hand I grabbed my expandable police baton and snapped it open, a few more words exchanged and off they went.  

The experience had me excited beyond words.

DBF
One of my bondage dreams would be to start out with me wearing suntan pantyhose and a leotard. I'd get on my bed, and then tie myself up in a tight hogtie position. Then, without warning, a male villain (who would also have a fetish for pantyhose bondage) would come into my room. He'd have a backpack of fetish toys, a vibrator in one hand, and a whip in another. He'd start by gagging and hooding me, and then he'd proceed to caress my bound body. From time to time he'd offer up some humiliating comments.
(22 Apr 2020, 15:23 )LuckyLu Wrote: a male villain
I wouldn't call him a villain in this case 😁
(22 Apr 2020, 15:54 )Like Ra Wrote:
(22 Apr 2020, 15:23 )LuckyLu Wrote: a male villain
I wouldn't call him a villain in this case 😁
Maybe a collaborator, masquerading as a villain! 😉
(11 Aug 2018, 00:23 )essanym Wrote:
(10 Aug 2018, 22:56 )Tinker D Wrote: That can happen. All you need to do is to get a body cast of yourself, make a hard positive from that mold.
Then place the positive on a vacume table and place your polycarbonate over the cast, heat it up and remove the air.
After that, you will have mold that will fit every curve of your body.

Enjoy

Thank you @Tinker D, I've aeady been mapping out the procedure for creating such a thing including finding sources for materials.  My biggest hurdle so far is figuring out how to evenly heat such a large piece of acrylic so that I can pull a mold.
There are special machines for it, although I’ve only ever seen small ones that would do acrylic say A4 size.
My biggest dream is to the forcefully dressed as a latex rubber doll, with a full butt-plug, vibrator, catsuit, gloves, mask, arm binder, ballet heels and be forced to walk for hours on a treadmill. I would be zapped by electrodes in the butt-plug is my tempo would be to slow. The treadmill would also be rigged with C4 explosive if I would stop exercising.
(23 Apr 2020, 12:49 )latexballet Wrote: The treadmill would also be rigged with C4 explosive if I would stop exercising.
Is it that necessary?
I’ve had many. Too many to list.

One that sticks in my mind is to be dressed head to toe in latex. Inflatable vibrating plug and ball gag under the latex. Ballet heels, arm binder and a strict locking collar and hood. Then I would have my septum pierced and attached to the ceiling and be the main attraction at a party, a centrepiece if you will with everyone touching me.
(23 Apr 2020, 12:56 )Like Ra Wrote:
(23 Apr 2020, 12:49 )latexballet Wrote: The treadmill would also be rigged with C4 explosive if I would stop exercising.
Is it that necessary?
One way or another they would have ...... a blast.