Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bondage high heels
Pink Pastel Stardust Bondage Boots Rivets Embellishment Buckle Fastening Ankle Strap Chunky Heeled Boots Women Party Shoes
$169.40-37%

bondage hood
Adult Sex Toys Fetish Bondage Sexy Cosplay Mask Hood with Ponytail Wig with Hair Pigtail Tube Handamade Halloween Costumes
$12.09

latex tights
Latex Socks with Five Toes natural Hosiery seamless hosen sexy bondage warmth stockings
$16.70

1d oil pantyhose
1D Oil Shiny Tights Women Sexy Closed Open Crotch Nightwear Underwear Ultra Thin Transparent Lingerie Glossy Seamless Pantyhose
$5.36

silicone bodysuit
6G Upgrade L-C CUP Triangular Fake Vagina Artificial Boob Realistic Silicone Breast Bodysuit for Crossdresser Shemale Drag Queen
$1379.40-80%

breath control latex
Ftshist Silica Gel Gas Mask Fetish Latex Rubber Mask Hood Breath Control Conquer Choking Headgear Cosplay Costume Party Wear
$54.43-44%

pantyhose bodysuit
Mesh Erotic Set fishnet Top with Pantyhose Glove Suit Women's Lingerie Fishnet Party ClubWear Charming Sleepwear Women Bodysuits
$4.57

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

What is your bondage or self-bondage dream?
(04 Jul 2016, 17:12 )madjack Wrote: something starting to thrust in and out of my ass and something else starting to grow inside my mouth.
Yes 😉

(04 Jul 2016, 17:12 )madjack Wrote: In my perfect dream the ass and mouth objects both cum at exactly the same time as I cum myself
Or a couple of moments earlier 😉

(04 Jul 2016, 17:12 )madjack Wrote: and/or a partner could fulfil some or all of those quite easily
Two partners 😉

(04 Jul 2016, 17:12 )madjack Wrote: Likewise the thing ramming my ass is not connected to anything solid outside of my nylon encasement, it stays inside as I roll to the side or onto my back.
A bipolar e-stim butt-plug can do that. Actually, it will be your own contracting muscles, but the feeling is that "the thing is ramming your ass" 😉

(04 Jul 2016, 17:12 )madjack Wrote: I do not find men sexually attractive
Yeah, same problem 😕

(04 Jul 2016, 17:12 )madjack Wrote: A cock is sexy, all on its own, just not when it's attached to a man
Hang on... Those were my words...

(04 Jul 2016, 17:12 )madjack Wrote: I'm not thinking Bobbitt like scenarios here!
Bobbitt?

(04 Jul 2016, 17:12 )madjack Wrote: Silly dream or sexual delight?
It's a future. Sensors + stimulators + a fast neural network.
Quote:Bobbitt?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_and_Lorena_Bobbitt ... whose relationship made world-wide headlines in 1993 when Lorena cut off her husband's penis with a knife while he was asleep in bed. 

>.<
(04 Jul 2016, 22:02 )madjack Wrote:
(04 Jul 2016, 18:06 )Tinker D Wrote: Thinking... Thinking...

A lot of work.
Microprocessors, bags full of goo, and a set of sensors.
Yea, a power cord or a pack of batteries.

It can be done.
Spurred on by your thoughts some other thoughts...

A huge amount of work!
Many microprocessors, heat sinks, tanks of goo, multiple sensors, servos, mini/micro pumps, gears, motors,
Lithium polymer batteries, or USB supply

could be done, but time and cost...

good thinking though 😁
MJ

Let's make is simple. First let's use Ra's e-stim buttplug.
Add a remote line to so it can be operated remotely.

Next, let's build a penis sensor that will detect an erect penis.
Add a relay so the e-stim will turn off when you get a hard-on.
Then, when you start to get soft, the e-stim turns on again.

And it goes on and on and on.
And the dream comes true 😊

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

Glad you like it.
The erection sensor is really a chastity tube with a pressure sensor on the end of the tube. When you get hard, the penis grows and presses on the sensor. When you start to go soft, then the penis srinks and moves away from the sensor.

Or, a set of IR sensors lining the tube.
Eather way, it will work.

Tinker D
(17 Jul 2016, 21:20 )Like Ra Wrote:
Quote:A cock is sexy, all on its own, just not when it's attached to a man
Hang on... Those were my words...

I take my inspiration from many sources...
(18 Jul 2016, 07:46 )madjack Wrote: I take my inspiration from many sources...
😁
Here's an interesting word: Merinthophilia 

A sexual fetish where one is aroused by tying someone up or being tied up with rope or similar material.

Jane was into Merinthophilia. She liked to be tied up with rope during sex.

I would like to meet Jane 😁

MJ
(18 Jul 2016, 17:45 )madjack Wrote: Here's an interesting word: Merinthophilia 

A sexual fetish where one is aroused by tying someone up or being tied up with rope or similar material.

Jane was into Merinthophilia. She liked to be tied up with rope during sex.

I would like to meet Jane 😁

MJ

I too would like to meet Jane. Sounds like a very submissive girl.
Like the inside of me.
(18 Jul 2016, 17:45 )madjack Wrote: I would like to meet Jane
Rofl2