Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

shibari
Shibari Bodies Summer Mens T Shirts BDSM 3D Printed Oversized Polyester Tshirt Quick-drying Short Sleeve Breathable Clothes
$96.92-64%

shibari
BDSM New Arrival T-Shirt Shibari Bondage Aesthetic Shirt Crewneck Cotton Men TShirt For Adults Plus Size
$81.31

bondage device
Invisible Female Chastity Belt Device Stainless Steel Underwear Adjustable Size BDSM Bondage Restraint Adult Sex Toys For Woman
$542.68-42%

headphone sleeping mask
Wireless Bluetooth Sleeping Headband Fone Earphones Sports Sweatband Sleeping Band Headphone Music Soft Elastic Eye Mask Headset
$11.04-4%

drozeno
DROZENO Oily skin feeling nine points even crotch silk smooth high elastic tight nectarine hip high waist yoga glossy leggings
$76.10

transparent bodysuit
Shestyle Leopard Mesh Transparent Bodysuits Women Black Mock Neck Wild Animal Print Elastic Sexy Dot Body High Waist 2022
$14.16-3%

transparent panties
Fashion Transparent Women's Panties Sweet Underwear Open Crotch Thongs Embroidery Sexy Lingerie Beaded G-Strings T-Back
$2.54-27%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Suspension self-bondage
No plans, just a couple of mental images. For example, if you lay in a hammock face down, that should be aeady pretty "tense". "Fishnet" hammocks can be used for mummification (plus suspension). Put a mattress under the hammock, connect a rope to the side of the hammock, the other end of the rope "feed" to a timer activated motor. And you will be dropped on the mattress at the specified time. Or use the motor as a "rocker", so you will be rolling in the hammock without being thrown out (but having a mattress would help, just in case).
Sounds like a separate thread 😉
Tinker D, please see the post here: Self-bondage suspension. Tutorial You can click on the attached photos and add some comments. Let me know if some photos are missing from the set.
I posted a few comments on the page. No, you do have them all.
The only thing that bothers me ( no, it's not you fault or error ), is that the girl in the pics shows two different waist ties, and it can get confusing.
I posted a comment on that.
I think the chair self suspenchion should me move.
Hmm... Something to think about. Hammock? I wonder, maybe like a cargo net?
And here's another self-suspension video:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQ7FoFOuKjo
Very nice
What about this "multi-purpose" construction: Suspension bondage frame

bondage-suspension-frame-01.jpg     bondage-suspension-frame-02.jpg     bondage-suspension-frame-03.jpg     bondage-suspension-frame-04.jpg     bondage-suspension-frame-05.jpg     bondage-suspension-frame-06.jpg     bondage-suspension-frame-07.jpg     bondage-suspension-frame-08.jpg     bondage-suspension-frame-09.jpg     bondage-suspension-frame-10.jpg     bondage-suspension-frame-11.jpg     bondage-suspension-frame-12.jpg     bondage-suspension-frame-13.jpg     bondage-suspension-frame-14.jpg     bondage-suspension-frame-15.jpg   

Should be perfect for suspension scenarios. Just put a mattress on the floor, just in case...
Looks good.
But.....
I would like to more room, taller, and a wider stance. But it does look good.
Another semi-suspension variant that should work for self-bondage:

railing.jpg   

I'd like to try it... What a EOTD...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Self-bondage semi-suspension hogtie concept madjack 11 22,654 20 Dec 2014, 15:42
Last Post: Like Ra
Wood Suspension Frame BoundWolf 8 7,258 09 Aug 2014, 15:41
Last Post: Tinker D

Contributors: B1u3 (1) , herrpee (3) , hopeender (2) , Joyl27 (4) , Like Ra (51) , madjack (6) , mrlatex99 (1) , Old Timer (4) , paul knight (2) , Pshychic_One (2) , Strappado (1) , Tinker D (35)