Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

Leosoxs lingerie
Plus Size S-3XL Sexy Lingerie Sleepwear Fashion Women Lace Nightie Gown Babydoll Bodycon Garter Mesh Erotic Sex Nightwear
$5.11

bondage body
Sexy Women Pink Leather Leg Harness Punk Fetish Lingerie Body Bondage Cage Waist Straps Suspender Thigh Garter Belt Stockings
$5.14

faak
FAAK Silicone Ribbed Penis Sleeve Stretchable Fantasy Open-ended Sheath Sex Toys For Men Cock Enlargement Flirting Products
$43.32-52%

sorbern
2023 Easy Carry Mini Folding Sunglasses For Women Men Round TR90 Lighweight Oversized Sun Glasses Lentes De Sol Para Hombre
$30.93-39%

SXXY
Animal Penis Sleeve Ultra-Soft Penis Enlarger for Couples Dick Sleeves Delay Ejaculation Soft Silicone Dog SXXY-8112
$198.20-10%

latex fetish
Hot 3D Pink Latex Pig Hood Mould Latex Rubber Fetish Animal Mask with Zipper Full Head Animal Hood
$39.68-29%

crossdresser silicone mask
(C2-010) Japanese Kigurumi Transsexuals Beauty Makeup Cosplay Silicone Half Head Mask Anime Kigurumi Masks Crossdresser Doll
$482.78-10%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Suspension self-bondage
Will try.
Sorry for the delay, I'm trying to add text to each picture describing the tie.
It seems that in one picture it shows one tie, but the next picture shows a different tie.
Zip file on its way
Ra, Any luck on the pics I sent you?
Can you see how it's done?
(09 Jan 2015, 02:09 )Tinker D Wrote: Ra, Any luck on the pics I sent you?
Can you see how it's done?

For simplicity I will post them all in a blog post. I can't say I perfectly understand how all ropes and knots work, but I get the general idea.
I did it a number of times. I loved it.
Yes, the knots are a little confusing, and it took a few tries.
But I figured it out and let me tell you this, when you do this,
You'll love it as much as I did.
The only reason I don't do this at this time, is I don't have a solid beam
to work with.
The first picture is the steel ring that hangs from the beam.
The second picture shows that the first rope is doubled, and the loop in the center
need to be part of the first knot. If you use any other knot or tie, it won't work at all.
Oh, can I ask you to post comments to the photos? It should be very easy in the blog.
I don't see why not.
I'm still working on the discription and a schematic on the tie.
(30 Jan 2015, 14:00 )madjack Wrote: [Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=14214] - letting the chair take the strain in a suspension
Indeed, this idea can be used in self-bondage suspension. But I was thinking about a hammock.
(30 Jan 2015, 17:28 )Like Ra Wrote:
(30 Jan 2015, 14:00 )madjack Wrote: [Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=14214] - letting the chair take the strain in a suspension
Indeed, this idea can be used in self-bondage suspension. But I was thinking about a hammock.

A hammock? Now that is interesting, as I have a hammock and frame that I've been thinking of using an a self-bondage scene, but haven't yet figured out how. What was your plan?

MJ

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Self-bondage semi-suspension hogtie concept madjack 11 22,638 20 Dec 2014, 15:42
Last Post: Like Ra
Wood Suspension Frame BoundWolf 8 7,247 09 Aug 2014, 15:41
Last Post: Tinker D

Contributors: B1u3 (1) , herrpee (3) , hopeender (2) , Joyl27 (4) , Like Ra (51) , madjack (6) , mrlatex99 (1) , Old Timer (4) , paul knight (2) , Pshychic_One (2) , Strappado (1) , Tinker D (35)