Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

deep throat gag
Deep Throat Blowjob BDSM Bondage Open Mouth Gag Adult Games Erotic Leather Restraints Slave Fetish Sex Toys For Couples
$15.11-19%

latex bondage
1 Pair Wholesale Genuine PVC Vinyl Lycra Spandex Zentai Long Black/Red Opera Gloves Unisex Latex Bondage Clubwear PVC Gloves
$7.82-19%

latex swimsuit
Latex Gummi Catsuit Bodysuit Swimsuit 3D Crotch Cut Back Zip Beach Wear
$119.78-20%

oil shiny bodycon
Stretch Oil Shiny Glossy Panties Women Sheer Silky Transparent Bodycon Mini Panties Ladies Slim Sexy Lingerie Summer Underwear
$30.43-38%

shiny stockings
Tights Fishnet Pantyhose Carnival Stockings Sexy Shiny Lingerie Glitter Stockings Diamond Glow Sparkle Thigh High Sock Underwear
$36.57

pantyhose encasement
Unisex Erotic Lingerie Sheer Nylon Body Stocking Encasement Cocoon with Head Enclosure Body Stocking Bodyhose Pantyhose Bodysuit
$6.04

shibari
Meru the succubus shibari T-Shirt boys animal print plus sizes summer top t shirts men
$237.16-49%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Devious Bondage Devices
(02 Jan 2015, 21:28 )Like Ra Wrote: No gag???
If that suit is from this site wouldn't need one ... things are made that tight you cant talk...

http://fetishleathercrafter.blogspot.com.au/

The patterns are also posted so you can "roll your own".
Yup, they made it!!
Bondage table and a lot of latex πŸ˜‹

bondage-86-table-latex.jpg   
long overdue upload:

15801549000_a8e67775c6_o.jpg    - OW! Rather more of an FOTD for me, but interesting
 15893935656_a4564e48d5_o.jpg    - rocking horse fun. But a question too... could it be a double device with one victim becoming the horse and the other bound to them?
 flying_yu__by_metalbondagecom-d7q1eje.jpg    - clever bondage with a beautiful Asian babe as well! πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“
 tumblr_ndbq5oSusp1qcvgrzo1_1280.jpg    - so much going on here, but the ultimate bondage chair?
 tumblr_nhf31kLvqr1sgoh5do1_500.jpg    - brilliantly inventive (artwork?)

Enjoy

MJ
Imagine this construction attached to a pole, which is mounted to the floor. Even if your arms are not bound, you will not go anywhere. Just do not fall πŸ˜‰

stainless-chastity-lock-butt-plug-12.jpg   
(12 Dec 2014, 17:52 )Like Ra Wrote:
(12 Dec 2014, 15:13 )madjack Wrote: [Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=13610]
For the first time I see that the cuffed toes are properly coated with shiny nylon πŸ˜‰

If you liked that then I think this will also appeal to you...
 cuffed nylon toes.JPG   

Enjoy

MJ
(07 Jan 2015, 22:16 )madjack Wrote: If you liked that
I do not like cuffs, but I do like nylon πŸ˜‰
some images that grabbed my attention:

tumblr_mamz54jl5f1ryf1ato1_400.jpg    - just add a few electro-magnets and timers, the ultimate self-bondage device?
 tumblr_mloanjHFE01s9unpxo1_1280.jpg    - letting the chair take the strain in a suspension
 tumblr_nc15ycMScJ1tvgnk5o2_1280.jpg    - simple bar and cuffs arrangement
 tumblr_ngg3vmjeNT1txikywo1_500.jpg    - amazing what you can do with a few garden canes! 😊

Enjoy

MJ
 the_ultimate_pillory_by_3may5sq1-d4l69x8.jpg     cammy_in_a_pillory_by_vadda_orca-d6mn9ai.jpg    -i kind of like this Device. Is this possible in real Live? And how would the holes of the Pillory look like?

cammy___pillory_chest_by_vadda_orca-d6mwrqh.jpg    -An other idea i like! Can be used both ways: Body inside the case or outside. May by with a Dildo and a Vibrator inside the case. By the way it is easy to built. Buy an old Case and use a hole saw drill to make the holes!

Ornament_by_veterinarian.jpg    -DonΒ΄t know if this was posted before!
Go on, you know you want one of these!

tumblr_njtftx6B8C1t6ocdmo1_1280.jpg   

Just think of all the fun you can have πŸ˜‰

MJ