Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

temorish
Latex Mask SEXY Transparent Rubber Hood Open Eyes Mouth Nose Hollaween Mask
$42.35-6%

rubber cosplay
Yellow Duck Mask Quacker Latex Made Soft COS Cute Yellow Duck Headgear Halloween Party Cosplay Props Nice Gift
$157.30-31%

sissy femboy
Sissy Slave Sissification Maid Baby Kinky Sissy Femboy T-Shirt Humor Funny Graphic Tee Tops Men Clothing Letters Printed Outfits
$5.69

oil shiny bodycon
Women Sexy Bodycon Dresses Oil Shiny Glossy Long Sleeve Slim Fit Mini Pencil Dress Nightclub Bar Rave Party Babes Clubwear
$15.25

oshoplive
Gymdolphins 2023 New Loose Sport Suit for Women Hooded Coat Top and Elastic Waist Split-Side Sweatpants Casual Sportswear Set
$435.48-29%

anal training
4 Size Big Ball Silicone Butt Plug Beginner Training Anal Plug Vagina Bead Prostate Massage Female Masturbate Sex Toy for Men
$8.63-30%

JLZLSHONGLE pantyhose
Womens Peacock Lace Top Transparent Stay Up Shine Thigh High Sxey 5D Tights Oil Flashing Pantyhose Ladies Lingerie Medias 8370
$5.92-30%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Site performance, Server errors, outages and tunings
(26 Nov 2017, 16:30 )Like Ra Wrote: Something is seriously wrong with jQuery plugins. For example, the smiley pop-up does is partially hidden, wrongly sized, not moveable, not resizeable, and the background is not dimmed. Still usable because of the "dirty workaround", but extremely ugly. I'm not familiar with jQuery, so can't do much here, but will look at it from time to time over the next days. Also, will experiment with the Pagespeed module, since it does have effect on AJAX stuff.

Techno-babel!  😁

Ok, so what you're basically saying is 'it's fucked up good and proper' - that's engineering speak  😉

Time for a roll-back to the previous version or was it a one-shot upgrade?

Lots of weird little niggles in how things work or don't... rather missing the old boringly reliable forum  Sad

However, chin up keep on kicking the tyres and I'm sure it'll turn out fine... probably 

MJ
(30 Nov 2017, 18:01 )madjack Wrote: Ok, so what you're basically saying is 'it's fucked up good and proper' - that's engineering speak
It might be fixed or eliminated by one of the next version.

(30 Nov 2017, 18:01 )madjack Wrote: Time for a roll-back to the previous version or was it a one-shot upgrade?
This version fixed some bugs that were reported earlier in this thread.

(30 Nov 2017, 18:01 )madjack Wrote: rather missing the old boringly reliable forum 
It is no less reliable, than before 😁 And please define "reliable" 😉

The thing is, you have to keep up with the versions, because, there is always some point, when the software is neither upgradable, nor supportable anymore. And every code contains bugs. Fixing any of them, usually creates more bugs 😁
These things happen everywhere, but because they are not publicly announced, "non-involved" people either do not notice anything, keep ignoring, or continue to blame and grumble regardless of whether the problems exists or not. And I keep posting about internal technical stuff for various reasons. Once of them is to keep track of changes, bugs fixes and workarounds.

In short, choose one of the following:

1- We are all gonna die!!!!
2- Everything will be fine!!!

(because both are correct)
Have you ever considered using a CDN caching solution like Cloudflare? I'm sure their free or $20/month plan would suffice. Additionally it would take some headache out of common performance issues.
Currently there are no performance issues. And who will pay additional $20 a month? 😉

(01 Dec 2017, 05:39 )zan Wrote: Additionally it would take some headache out of common performance issues.
Actually, it will create another layer of dependency and possible failures. It's perfect for static resources under heavy load or for preventing DDoS. The "usual" load is not heavy. Ripping is problem, yes. So, I'm thinking about creating a torrent with all images and videos. Gonna post a new thread...
(01 Dec 2017, 12:26 )Like Ra Wrote: Currently there are no performance issues. And who will pay additional $20 a month? 😉

(01 Dec 2017, 05:39 )zan Wrote: Additionally it would take some headache out of common performance issues.
Actually, it will create another layer of dependency and possible failures. It's perfect for static resources under heavy load or for preventing DDoS. The "usual" load is not heavy. Ripping is problem, yes. So, I'm thinking about creating a torrent with all images and videos. Gonna post a new thread...

Another scenario could be to use a cloud service such as AWS S3 for hosting the image content, thus taking the load off of the VPS.
Again, after years of optimization, the load is not high. Unless someone begins to rip the entire site, what creates PHP load. Caching layer will not help here.There is almost no static HTML. And pure media download does no create significant CPU, disk or network load.
All, @Culmor is reporting, that the site is virtually unusable at the moment. I see no problem except the "Edit" menu placing (200px below the button). Does anybody see anything wrong?
No problems on my side, but I'm just reading at the moment....

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

Hmmm... spotted that the 'Alerts' feature was playing up again yesterday, same problems as you fixed a month or more ago.

Will see if anything else is  broken

MJ
Just in case about the alerts - you can manage them in User CP. For example, if you have too many alerts and can't scroll down.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Site access blocked from some public places Like Ra 11 5,082 07 Apr 2024, 01:18
Last Post: Like Ra
Site rendering on Apple devices Like Ra 85 11,086 13 Aug 2023, 17:25
How to improve the site navigation Like Ra 10 6,769 03 Aug 2023, 23:27
Performance problems Like Ra 0 7,136 11 Sep 2006, 00:04