Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

darlingaga
Darlingaga Vintage Butterfly Pattern Winter Hats for Women Warm Outwear Grunge Fairycore Y2K Beanie Hat Knitted Cap Kawaii 2023
$21.76-50%

crossdress fetish
17cm Crossdresser Gothic Peep Toe Exotic Dancer Nightclub Platform Big Size 7Inch Women Slippers Sexy Fetish Catwalk Elegant
$127.05-51%

pvc stockings
S - XXL Plus Size Latex Stockings Wet Look PVC Pole Dance Lace Top Thigh High Stockings With Silicone Band Women Sexy Lingerie
$19.26-50%

panty girdle
Women Padded Butt Lifter Hip Enhancer Seamless Shaper Panties Underwear Waist Trainer Girdle Control Panties Faja Shapewear
$63.36

msemis
Womens Lingerie Tank Crop Tops Open Chest Bra Tops Wetlook Faux Leather Sleeveless Open Cups Bra Underwear Vest
$6.74-32%

camatech
camaTech Straped On Penis Pants Strap-on Huge Realistic Cock Harness Strapless Removable Suction Cup Dildos Panties For Lesbians
$38.32-44%

crossdresser silicone mask
(C2-046)Top Quality Kigurumi Female Silicone Rubber Face Mask Cosplay Kigurumi Mask Crossdresser Doll Kigurumi Anime Role Play
$845.78-10%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Site performance, Server errors, outages and tunings
The operating system has been upgraded to 17.04. As always, please keep an eye on the bugs 😉
Something happened with Apache. It was not responding, and it could not restart. Had to reboot the server to get it running again. The logs do not show anything interesting. Weird...
And it happened again. A bit tweaked the PHP config, which was a bit strange, looks OK now. Possibly it was caused by the automatic PHP upgrade, that overwrote the config files, but I'm not sure.
And in parallel the server was loaded much higher because of the ripper software (someone from DE) either went crazy or was not configured properly and was sending stupid repeating requests. Or was it a DOS attempt? 😁
Think it may have something to do with the Cyber Attack?
Your system may not be a target or targeted, but maybe a vendor and you caught a bit or two of the infected subroutine.
"Collateral damage"? 😊 No, I don't think so. The exploits use port 445 (SMB, Windows file sharing protocol), not HTTP(S).
Ok, then you should be ok...
Still, I wonder.....
I've upgraded the forum software (it was 4 versions behind) and some plugins. So far I noticed one broken feature: no "thanks" list under posts (thanks are still counted, though). Trying to understand why it does not work.

The list of upgraded plugins:
o- Thank you system
o- AutoMedia
o- Go to Full reply

Please let me know if something else is broken.
(27 May 2017, 17:42 )Like Ra Wrote: no "thanks" list under posts
That was an easy fix - I had to uninstall and install the plugin again, reactivating was not enough.
Interesting, the amount of users suddenly dropped by 100 again. The upgrade brought the purging process up?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Site access blocked from some public places Like Ra 11 5,086 07 Apr 2024, 01:18
Last Post: Like Ra
Site rendering on Apple devices Like Ra 85 11,143 13 Aug 2023, 17:25
How to improve the site navigation Like Ra 10 6,779 03 Aug 2023, 23:27
Performance problems Like Ra 0 7,136 11 Sep 2006, 00:04