Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex rubber handmade
Handmade Latex Hood Fetish Back Zipper Rubber Mask with Hair Cosplay Halloween Costumes for Women
$49.48-24%

exotic lingerie
Sexy lingerie suit large size uniform is extremely tempting 100kg fat transparent sexy pajamas steel tray gather
$9.76

crossdress cosplay female
Dokier Realistic Silicone Female Gloves Hand Gloves Veins Skin Female Gloves For Crossdresser Cosplay
$217.78-48%

high waist faux leather
New Women PU Leather Pants High Waist Skinny Push Up Leggings Elastic Trousers Spandex Jeggings Streetwear S-3XL
$9.61-44%

bondage body
Sexy Body Bondage Pink PU Leather Harness Bra Cage Gothic Garter BDSM Woman Lingerie Body Harness Punk Accessories Rave Clothes
$5.08

transparent pantyhose
Summer Thin Transparent Silky Pantyhose Women Girls Vintage Leopard Animal Pattern Stockings Breathable Sweat-Absorbent Socks
$19.84

nsa swimsuit one piece
NSA Short Sleeve Swimwear Women One Piece Swimsuit Men Swimming bodysuit Competitive Swimming Suit Plus Size Women's Swimsuits
$37.50-37%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Site performance, Server errors, outages and tunings
I noticed that likera.com is not blocked by WiFi providers and big companies anymore. Good sign 😉
(12 Dec 2016, 05:08 )madboyevil Wrote:
(10 Dec 2016, 23:09 )Like Ra Wrote: The "ORDER" does not make any influence.... Next step is to directly run the SQL query in, say, phpMyAdmin, and check the result. Then continue with the PHP, possibly there is a "sort" somewhere...
Hope you can find the solution, and post it here, I'm curious of what could possibly be the problem

This one is fixed! It turned out that I was changing a file in the old, not used after the upgrade, directory. The developer of the plugin renamed the directory from MyAlerts to MybbStuff/MyAlerts/src, but the old directory was still there 😉
Yeah now I see the alert and now are ordered correctly! Thanks
Some notes. Last Saturday I noticed Google mail-system "complaints" about too much SPAM coming from the site (I use mail forwarding from likera.com to gmail.com). I made some investigations and installed antispam and antivirus software that managed to block all SPAM that coming to/through likera.com, but at the cost of 1GB RAM... Hmmm .... After some tweakings and removing features I got it down to 0.5GB, but it's still a lot. That's the price of maintaining a personal mail domain 😁

For some unknown reasons, mod_pagespeed began to spit errors and to refuse to properly optimize CSS and JS. Everything works, but not as optimized and fast as it's supposed to do. No ideas so far. Need more time...
(22 Dec 2016, 00:46 )Like Ra Wrote: For some unknown reasons, mod_pagespeed began to spit errors and to refuse to properly optimize CSS and JS. Everything works, but not as optimized and fast as it's supposed to do. No ideas so far. Need more time...
It works as expected again. Good! 😉
Just to keep all changes in one place. The template for the top attachment panel has been modified to show the attachment thumbnails under the post editor.
(14 Mar 2016, 06:49 )jtr765 Wrote: Maybe you could use git to save versions of your settings
(14 Mar 2016, 10:49 )Like Ra Wrote: Yes, is a good idea. Need to dig into that... Some changes are made in the database (e.g. forum templates), so, will need to save them as files... Mmmm... OK...

It was, actually, a great idea. I can't say I fully understand how GIT works, but I'm learning while uploading all the stuff I'm working on on GitHub. The learning curve has become very steep during the last 3 weeks 😁
Tried everything, but I can't make the search work with less, than 4 letters.... Tweaked the code, checked the DB, changed the settings in the GUI, DB and the local file, cleared the cache, restarted PHP, checked that MySQL Fulltext search supports 3 letters, but I'm still getting "The minimum search term length is 4 characters." error... Pffffff.....

BTW, the MyBB search system is terrible. It will be addressed in v2.0, but I do not expect miracles...
Yes, I see (just like @Culmor said) that the top upload button does not work. No idea why. Will check tomorrow.
(11 Feb 2017, 03:12 )Like Ra Wrote: Yes, I see (just like @Culmor said) that the top upload button does not work. No idea why. Will check tomorrow.

Found the issue! The form closure tag was in the wrong place in the Edit post and New thread templates. Looks like the uploading (top form) is working now.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Site access blocked from some public places Like Ra 11 5,069 07 Apr 2024, 01:18
Last Post: Like Ra
Site rendering on Apple devices Like Ra 85 11,077 13 Aug 2023, 17:25
How to improve the site navigation Like Ra 10 6,762 03 Aug 2023, 23:27
Performance problems Like Ra 0 7,134 11 Sep 2006, 00:04