Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

FRRK
FRRK Flat Chastity Cage Men with Metal Urethral Catheter for Couple Steel Penis Rings Bondage Femboy Silicone Clitoris BDSM Toys
$14.98-20%

rolecos
ROLECOS Genshin Impact Raiden Shogun Cosplay Costume Baal Raiden Shogun Sexy Women Jumpsuit Bunny Girl Cosplay Costume Halloween
$87.57-40%

steel bondage
Heavy Penis Ring Ejaculation Delayed Scrotum Bondage Male Sex Toys Penis Training Stainless Steel Adult Game Erotic Products Sex
$40.96

headphone sleeping mask
Sleep Headphones Bluetooth Eye Mask, Wireless Bluetooth 5.0 Headphones Music Travel Sleeping Headphones Sleeping Mask
$12.67-32%

wetlook
Mens Wetlook Crotchless Open Butt Pants PVC Leather Thigh-High Tights Pants Leggings High Waist Cutout Pole Dance Trousers Club
$139.79-55%

cosplay sexy
Sexy Bikini Set Women Underwear Pink Blue Stripe Cute Lingerie Micro Bikinis Swimwear Japanese Schoolgirl Anime Cosplay Costume
$39.93-35%

sorbern crotch
Sorbern Crotch Thigh Boots Queen Patent Leather Shoes Botas Mujer Metal High Heels Lace Up Back Pointed Toe Zapatos Mujer
$166.98-5%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Site performance, Server errors, outages and tunings
(20 Sep 2017, 19:06 )Like Ra Wrote: I'm back to recreating old pages which has references to @#$%^ Photobucket. This service is not free anymore, so images disappeared. I aeady reuploaded all pictures in the blog, but lots of static pages are virtually dead.

Thanks to those who sent me reminders by mail! This work is extremely boring and tedious, so I postpone it and postpone 😁

I think I removed $%bucket from everywhere. However, I could miss some thumbnails or screwed up a link. If you notice any broken links, please report them here: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showthread.php?tid=24
what happens here? first I cant see my post then I try again - I cant see again

then I post I cant post - and then suddenly all 3 posts are visible ...

I delete 2 ( the one I cant post and one of the double post ) and now all vanished again....
I cant post

HAHAHA - and all visible again!!! what happens here??????

krinlyc
(08 Oct 2017, 18:47 )krinlyc Wrote: what happens here??
We noticed a similar problem in another thread. No idea what's going on...
To avoid queries to Yahoo APIS I removed oEmbed jQuery embedding option. Please let me know if some needed embeddings (e.g. videos, photos) are not working anymore. I could not spot any so far.
This thread has been viewed more than 200K times! (202,072)
Finally rewrote the pagination in the RSS "Streams" posts - no more hundreds of links. However, the pagination style is still broken in the mobile version. Apparently there is a conflict between the mobile CSS and the RSS one ☹
I was pretty sure, that HTTP/2 is enabled, but apparently after one of the upgrades it was removed from the configuration. Just disabled mod_php and mpm_prefork, enabled mpm_event, and HTTP/2 is back and flying! As always, please let me know if anything is broken.
The OS has been upgraded to the latest (released today) 😉 That's the 4th upgraded Linux box for today. Whistle if you notice anything strange...
I noticed that there were 90 simultaneous not registered users in the forum reading various threads. "Strange", I thought and checked the logs. It turned out that Ukrainian ahrefs.com (the company that scans the Internet for backlinks and sells this info) was scanning the site from dozens of different IP's. Immediately blocked on the firewall. All their networks.

The peace returned ... 😁

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Site rendering on Apple devices Like Ra 85 11,058 13 Aug 2023, 17:25
Last Post: Like Ra
Site access blocked from some public places Like Ra 10 4,954 12 Aug 2023, 23:54
How to improve the site navigation Like Ra 10 6,754 03 Aug 2023, 23:27
Performance problems Like Ra 0 7,134 11 Sep 2006, 00:04