Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bondage hood
2023 New BDSM Bondage Mask With hollow Mouth Gag SM Totally Enclosed Hood Sex Slave Head Hood Sex Toys For Couples Sex product
$22.38-20%

click lock bondage cage
New Male Metal Click&Lock Chastity Cage Birdcage Penis Lock Cock Ring Ascetic Bondage Device Prevent Cheating Adult Sex Toys 18+
$41.12-44%

wetlook
2021 The New Sexy Wetlook Backless Sling Dress Hot Pu Faux Leather Mini Shiny Dress Teddy Clubwear Sexy Latex Dress
$52.25

shapewear
XS 3XL Seamless Body Suit Shapewear Bodysuit Thong Viral Women Nude Black Shape Wear Bodysuit Corset Tummy Control Body Shaper
$42.29

latex fetish
Sexy Black Latex Hood Mask Fetish Open Eyes Mouth Back zipper
$33.88-29%

darlingaga
Darlingaga Sweet White Lace Trim Skinny Summer Tshirts for Women Bow Fold Korean Fashion Crop Tops Cutecore Coquette Clothes Tee
$22.75-50%

leohex
LEOHEX Japanese Cosplay Sheer Shiny Body Suits See Through T-Back Leotard One-piece Swimsuit Women High Cut Sexy Bathing Suit
$405.35-29%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Site performance, Server errors, outages and tunings
I would advise to switch to https for entering passwords. There is no automatic redirect for some reason, but the URL of the forum is explicitly set to https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb

And most likely that was the reason why it's working for me and not working for some - before logging in the URL in my browser was aeady (always) set to https.
And now there's something funky with the unread posts.  There are a bunch of foreign language ones that have popped up (they weren't there yesterday) that show last updated 4 years ago and some other random threads, none of which have the bold formatting indicating unread.  If I open them, all of the posts within show as unread, but then they drop off that list.
 Screen Shot 2017-05-29 at 15.48.58.png   
I think this is a normal behaviour if you played with the cookies. Just "mark all forums read" (at the very bottom of the index page). Also, it's a new plugin, that I installed yesterday 😉
I've tested again - the forum correctly forwards me to HTTPS, even if I begin with HTTP.
It's ok now.

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

Interestingly it's logged straight into the full version on a mobile device.... but so far it seems to be fine.
(30 May 2017, 08:33 )ltxrob Wrote: Interestingly it's logged straight into the full version on a mobile device
Yes, see here:
(29 May 2017, 14:13 )Like Ra Wrote: Just in case, I temporary disabled the mobile version of the forum for the same reason. BTW, looks like the GoMobile plugin is abandoned, so a new solution might be needed. The MyBB 2.0 theme should be responsive, but there is no ETA for v2.0. Not even approximate. But it will be a huge and scary upgrade [Image: biggrin.gif]
I will try to reinstall the mobile version after I go through all forum templates, revert them to the default, then reapply the changes. I did not do this since the upgrade from 1.6 to 1.8, but in fact it should be done for any 1.x.x version. It's just too much work, so I'm a little behind 😁
The blue dot showing new messages in a subforum isn't working for me. The list on the right and the arrow at each thread containing new messages are ok.

I use chrome on android
(01 Jun 2017, 07:22 )jtr765 Wrote: The blue dot showing new messages in a subforum isn't working for me.
What is not working exactly? As far as I remember, clicking on the blue dot should mark all messages read in that subforum.
OpenSSL 1.1 is out for Ubuntu, so I activated mobile friendly CHACHA20-POLY1305 cipher suite for this site (ChaCha20-Poly1305 is three times faster than AES-128-GCM on mobile devices). That means lower CPU cycles and longer battery life 😉 What means you can take more photos with your phone and upload them here 😉

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Site access blocked from some public places Like Ra 11 5,076 07 Apr 2024, 01:18
Last Post: Like Ra
Site rendering on Apple devices Like Ra 85 11,083 13 Aug 2023, 17:25
How to improve the site navigation Like Ra 10 6,764 03 Aug 2023, 23:27
Performance problems Like Ra 0 7,136 11 Sep 2006, 00:04