Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex bondage
Latex Catsuit Men Black PVC Faux Leather Gay Men DS Game Clothes Spandex Bodysuit Sexy Wet Look Fetish Bondage Costumes Clubwear
$140.42-15%

suspension bondage
Stainless Steel Shibari Ring for suspension shibari rope Strong Shibari Ring Steel BDSM Bondage Ring bondage play Performance
$39.85-24%

sexy
4/5PCS/Set Sexy Underwear Cotton Panties Women Lingerie Female Underpant Hoop Design Waistband Brief Intimate Bikini Panty Woman
$4.90

penis
Male Dick Extender Stretcher Hanger Vacuum Pump Penis Enlargement Penile Enhancer Exercise Tension Cup Belt Increase Sex Toy Men
$95.59-25%

sorbern
Ultem Vintage Round Clip On Sunglasses UV400 Magnetic Eyeglasses Frame Men Women Ultralight Myopia Spectacles Frames Tortoise
$22.08-40%

Shascullfites melody
Shascullfites Melody Matt Black Pu Leather Leggings High Waist Stretch Woman Sexy Skinny Faux Leather Pants Club Wear
$42.34

bondage body
Full Body Harness Luxury Faux Leather Set BDSM Bondage Open Bra Harness Halloween Adult Costume Garter Belt Gear for Women
$5.47

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Site performance, Server errors, outages and tunings
(28 Jun 2017, 22:37 )Like Ra Wrote: OpenSSL 1.1 is out for Ubuntu, so I activated mobile friendly CHACHA20-POLY1305 cipher suite for this site (ChaCha20-Poly1305 is three times faster than AES-128-GCM on mobile devices). That means lower CPU cycles and longer battery life 😉 What means you can take more photos with your phone and upload them here 😉

That's one heck of a word salad there 😊
(19 Jun 2017, 11:08 )Like Ra Wrote:
(01 Jun 2017, 07:22 )jtr765 Wrote: The blue dot showing new messages in a subforum isn't working for me.
What is not working exactly? As far as I remember, clicking on the blue dot should mark all messages read in that subforum.

I'm sorry for the late answer. I was on holiday in the Netherlands  😎 .

The blue dot shows, in which forum there are new messages. Up to now i used it to navigate to new topics.

In the last weeks, the blue dot didn't show all new messages, but I think the problem lies somewhere else. I have a screenshot from five minutes ago:

bla.png   

The dates in "Latest Threads" and "Last Post" don't match. I think the main page is not updated.

Maybe this helps...
(04 Jul 2017, 15:02 )jtr765 Wrote: I was on holiday in the Netherlands 
Oh! I wonder where, if I may ask!

(04 Jul 2017, 15:02 )jtr765 Wrote: The dates in "Latest Threads" and "Last Post" don't match. I think the main page is not updated.
This is strange and definitely something new... It does look like caching... What happens if you "Shift-Reload" the page?
(04 Jul 2017, 15:32 )Like Ra Wrote:
(04 Jul 2017, 15:02 )jtr765 Wrote: I was on holiday in the Netherlands 
Oh! I wonder where, if I may ask!
We visited Maastricht, Rotterdam, Amsterdam, Edam, Alkmaar Den Haag and Gouda. It was a trip by boat with some additional days in AirBnBs. 😁 Nice country with very friendly inhabitants.

(04 Jul 2017, 15:32 )Like Ra Wrote:
(04 Jul 2017, 15:02 )jtr765 Wrote: The dates in "Latest Threads" and "Last Post" don't match. I think the main page is not updated.
This is strange and definitely something new... It does look like caching... What happens if you "Shift-Reload" the page?
I think it's a cahce thing at the server. Shift-Reload won't change anything...
(04 Jul 2017, 16:59 )jtr765 Wrote: We visited Maastricht, Rotterdam, Amsterdam, Edam, Alkmaar Den Haag and Gouda.
Wow, that's the whole country, excluding Groningen and Leeuwarden! Nice!

(04 Jul 2017, 16:59 )jtr765 Wrote: Nice country with very friendly inhabitants.
I love NL too 😉

(04 Jul 2017, 16:59 )jtr765 Wrote: I think it's a cahce thing at the server. Shift-Reload won't change anything...
Oh, yes, I see it now. My page is also not updated properly 😁 Thanks for noticing! Investigating...
Sub-forums show the last post correctly, it's only the "Home" and "Forum" pages that show that behaviour. I think it's software bug - running clean-up tasks, restarting PHP does not help. I did not notice any related forum settings either. Will check MyBB issues on GitHub...
Tried to tweak the templates but to no avail. It still looks like a bug.
The interesting thing is - the "Last forum post" gets updated but only after several days, not immediately, unlike the portal. So far I could not find the scheduled task that updates it. Rebooting/restarting the server/site does not help.
I'm back to recreating old pages which has references to @#$%^ Photobucket. This service is not free anymore, so images disappeared. I aeady reuploaded all pictures in the blog, but lots of static pages are virtually dead.

Thanks to those who sent me reminders by mail! This work is extremely boring and tedious, so I postpone it and postpone 😁
HTTPS is, obviously, the future, and there is no way back to HTTP. While HTTP is still supported by the server, I updated all major links to point to HTTPS. Also, the Streams pagination is changed (HTTP was hardcoded into the plugin).

User profiles now show the last 5 posts, and there is a new field - "Fetishes". You can click on my username on the left to see what it looks like. To change the Bio, Fetishes and other fields, go to User CP -> Edit profile.

Any suggestions for additional fields?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Site access blocked from some public places Like Ra 11 5,074 07 Apr 2024, 01:18
Last Post: Like Ra
Site rendering on Apple devices Like Ra 85 11,082 13 Aug 2023, 17:25
How to improve the site navigation Like Ra 10 6,762 03 Aug 2023, 23:27
Performance problems Like Ra 0 7,135 11 Sep 2006, 00:04