Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

pueraria mirifica
Free Shipping Pueraria Mirifica
$187.31-39%

crossdress fetish latex
Crossdress Men and Women Shiny Transparent Ultra Thin Latex Zentai Nail fetishism Sheer Cosplay Kigurumi Gloves
$212.96-20%

oil encasement
1D Oil Shine Full Encased Bodystockings With Sheath Crotch & Head Mask or High Collar For Both Man & Woman Bodysuit DOYEAH 0018d
$20.80

gothic lolita
Heart buckle Women's Punk Platform Pumps Metal Mary Jane Lolita Shoes Woman Japanese Patent Leather High Heels Gothic Shoes 2024
$119.77-40%

shiny pantyhose
Sexy Women Shiny Pantyhose Super Elastic Magical Stockings Shinning Glitter Tights Plus Size 70 D Skinny Shimmer Tights Ladies
$93.28-34%

exotic lingerie
Mens Sexy Panties Lingerie Sissy Underwear Lace Skirted Thong with Garter Belt Briefs Bulge Pouch T Back for Gay Mens G Strings
$6.52

bondage leotard
Sexy Men's Strap Underwear Male Thong Mankini Men Leotard Thongs Man Body Costume Bodysuit Stage Perform Bondage Lingerie
$2.57

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Single-gloves in self-bondage - Strap Securing
eiko, real leather is really strong. Zippers can be strong too, but not at the ends. I have a "single glove bolero" (search on this forum), which is closed with a zipper that goes from the wrists up to the neck. The neck is quite lose and supported by a strap, most of the pressure is near the elbows. Once I had a hard time opening the zipper and eventually tried to brute-force it open (or break the bolero). I didn't succeed and eventually could open the zipper. In a real emergency situation, it might have been different, but I did try quite hard - and the zipper is not exactly high quality!

I am not sure about likeras single glove. If it is really tight around the elbows and upper arms, the upper end of the zipper is directly in the line of force and might break. Perhaps he should try 😁
I know quite well that leather, and also faux leather, can be really strong.
But I highly doubt that this is the case for a 10€ armbinder.

He should try it with care, i had one of those cheap armbinders once in the past, broke at first try. Not suited for any kind of real bondage.
A 10 euro armbinder is almost certainly not made from leather 😉
So i searched the internet and eventually came across this one.

The woman even has a video featuring her using that armbinder in selfbondage. You can find that video on boundhub with the search terms "armbiner selfbondage" (yes, it is armbiner. Not a missspelling on my side), should be the first entry.
So far i didnt buy it because i dont want to spend this amount of money for something i have to measure myself while being tied (or calculate the measurements while only measuring one arm).
But now that i read your "experiment" going this fine, i may think about this one again.
Also just gonna leave the link of it here if any of you want to try it.
Also found this one just today.

Have a great evening 😊[/quote]
http://restrictedsenses.com/main/product...vie-clips/ I find the useful. Are you a 'member?"
All the photos are fantastic and very exciting, but I wonder how long it takes the girl before their arms go numb. 6 years ago I posted this article: https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/8597. I think the most comfortable single-glove should be the one that does not go farther then the elbows, or something like this armbinder

armbinder-01.jpg   

Not that spectacular as the Ozbondage single-gloves, but rather very "practical" 😉 (Pantyhose single-glove "underneath" is a must 😋 )
I dont have any experience  with the armbinders from ozbondage or restrictedsenses yet, but the armbinder i have from ebay (the one with the broken zip) was definitely more comfortable to wear than similarly tight elbow bondage with rope or belts.
And that armbinder is not even an expensive "made to measure" one, like the ones from ozbondage and restrictedsenses are.
I think that such an armbinder can be more comfortable than rope bondage or anything similar, especially if there are no wrinkles and the pressure is equal all over the arms (especially when the armbinder goes like 5-10cm above your elbows like the one from restrictedsenses).
But this is all just my theory.
It makes sense to me tho from a logical standpoint by just thinking about the pressure on the arms.

And no, i am not a member of that site.
Back to the real thing - ozbondage laced leather armbinder.

Today, I did a good job, perhaps nearly a too good one, not sure. Point is, that I figured out a way to tighten the lace more evenly along the length of the armbinder.

Preparation: Open the lace of the armbinder just wide enough to get both arms in, while the armbinder hangs on my shoulders. Get one arm in and make sure, that there are no wrinkles. Then get the other arm in slowly, going back and forth, avoiding wrinkles as much as possible - perhaps the hardest part. Finally, go to the corner of a table and use it between the crosses of the lacing to pull the armbinder straight. Wrinkles are painful, so they must be avoided at all cost! Then get to your favourite door-handle and get the end of the string over it.

The closing method is easy: I keep my arms straight and apart, just as far as the armbinder allows. Then I pull on the string (see a few pages earlier) without really giving way with my arms. I could sort of feel and hear, how the string went through the eyelets and tightened over its length, without really making the armbinder tighter. When I had the impression, that the string was completely "straight" (zigzagging through the eyelets), I let my elbows be pulled together slowly, always keeping some resistance.

The result was the best, I have ever achieved. Perhaps it was just pure luck, but I don't think so. I will make more tests soon. The best thing was, that I got rid of most of the slack around the elbow joints. Actually, I didn't pull as much as I could, because I noticed, that the armbinder got pretty tight around my wrists (and, in fact, it is my hope, that once perfectly laced, the wrists will be caught securely - but better not in self-bondage). It is a while ago, that I have used this armbinder, so I cannot compare exactly, but today, it was pretty hard to pull one arm out. I think, the slack on the elbow joints is also due to my securing method. I think, while pulling the lace, the armbinder and the muscles of my upper arms are shifted upwards a bit. Once I release the tension, both go down and "collapses" around the elbows, where there are immobile bones only.

Ok, initially, I wrote "perhaps nearly a too good one". I did so, because this was the first time, where I felt my wrists so close together. I didn't pull the lace as much as possible, because I got a lucky hunch... For future tries, I will add an emergency escape near the wrists. In case it turns out, that it isn't necessary, I can remove it again.

For those, who don't want to read back, here is, how I set up the lace: It is threaded normally, from bottom to top, then both ends fed through a string stopper from opposite sides. Then the ends are fed through the last eyelets (again) opposite the original "last eyelet". The ends are then tied together to form a loop, that can be attached to a door handle for example.
just found something 

https://www.deviantart.com/ulilili/art/A...-855837718

single-glove_self-bondage-01.gif   
(08 Oct 2020, 08:40 )mozesd Wrote: just found something 
Uploaded GIF 😊
(08 Oct 2020, 08:40 )mozesd Wrote: just found something 

https://www.deviantart.com/ulilili/art/A...-855837718

thats quite clever...... yet limiting 😋 and not in a good way... you cant leave your getting in/out station

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Redmaynes bastard. Prussia with cinch strap Lancer 3 1,226 11 Aug 2021, 21:28
Last Post: MadameDuck
Pantyhose single-glove Like Ra 16 18,918 14 Jul 2019, 21:13
Last Post: bndgjaguar
Bolero Single Glove for self-bondage Strappado 54 82,330 14 Mar 2014, 00:25
Last Post: Like Ra
Self armbinder technique (single glove alternative?) madjack 4 9,950 22 Jul 2012, 22:26
Last Post: Like Ra
Bolero Single Glove self-bondage. Time-release Strappado 11 16,451 14 May 2012, 21:21
Last Post: Strappado

Contributors: Anne (1) , eiko (5) , Kungfu (2) , Like Ra (21) , ltxrob (1) , madboyevil (2) , madjack (1) , Max515 (1) , mozesd (1) , Poorwhitetrash (1) , Strappado (43) , Tinker D (1)