Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

roanyer
Roanyer Silicone Hip Pads Body Shaper Butt Lifter Fake Ass Enhancer Fake Ass Enhancer Padding Hipster Wear For Crossdresser
$415.03-48%

soronssy
sexy women Oily elastic tights Shiny yoga shorts crotchless see through swimsuit white body suit top Swimming pants plus size
$359.54-30%

lip plump
Lip Liner Pen Stay N Tattoo Matte Peeling Contour Line Dark Brown Waterproof Long Lasting Plump Soft Lip Gloss Makeup Cosmetics
$42.01-40%

crossdress cosplay female
Dokier Large Size Silicone Breast Forms For Crossdresser No Oil Breast Forms For Female Transgender Cosplay Sissy Fake Boobs
$732.05-63%

sexy oil bodysuit
Sexy Full Body Stockings Oil Shiny Bodysuit Women See Through Tights Nylon Transparent Pantyhose Strapless Jumpsuits Clubwear
$14.90-40%

rubber cosplay
Halloween Mask Creative Pumpkin Decoration Full Head Costume Props Pumpkin Mask for Photo Prop Festival Cosplay Easter Halloween
$16.13-46%

inflatable anal plug
Flower Bud Inflatable Anal Plug Separate Dildo Pump Go Out Wearable Expandable Big Butt Plug Bdsm Ass Dilator G Spot Sex Toy
$21.68-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Redmaynes bastard. Prussia with cinch strap
This was developed by looking at the redmaynes catch by the duchy. This bastardized version uses a single rope loop and improves on the functionality. The first is to make a Prussik loop before taking the tails and tying a knot in them to keep the cinching side from collapsing. The tail on the left is tied to whatever you like and the other is tied to the two tails from the loop and becomes the cinching knot the tail should point in the same direction as the other tail and pull the strand downwards. The loop of rope from the knot of the two tails to the clinching knot determines how far it goes. This is mostly unnecessary but for safety you can shorten it. The cinching tail is then pulled to close the Prussik loop. A fair warning is that this is not escapable. This knot should be thoroughly tested before use.

This is especially useful for boxties to tie down both arms in the middle which is nearly impossible to do. Secure the tail to a chest harness, thread your arms through, grab the tail and pull down to secure it.  If you did it without an escape mechanism it should be impossible to get out of.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 20210809_235636.jpg     20210809_235653.jpg   
I've tested the Prussik loop and I can vouch for its inescapable power. Even without tightening it all the way and tying my hands in front of my body, it was very difficult to attack the knot from any angle.

I wouldn't use it in self bondage though, for me it's more of a 'do it with a partner' kind of knot. It really makes you feel dominated, as there is no real escape from this devilish knot.
(10 Aug 2021, 17:10 )RedEmeraldKitsune Wrote: I've tested the Prussik loop and I can vouch for its inescapable power. Even without tightening it all the way and tying my hands in front of my body, it was very difficult to attack the knot from any angle.

I wouldn't use it in self bondage though, for me it's more of a 'do it with a partner' kind of knot. It really makes you feel dominated, as there is no real escape from this devilish knot.

I agree. Using this knot as a handcuff knot or other methods is dangerous. I recommended using it in boxties as the elbows could be freed and to just pull your arms out the sides. A safety measure would be to put a small loop with a ring attached on the end on the inside to free yourself by hooking the ring and pulling.
My first post, so yay!
Could you do a step by step please? I'm trying to wrap my head around this but I can't seem to get it right.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Single-gloves in self-bondage - Strap Securing Strappado 79 75,319 08 Oct 2020, 19:20
Last Post: ltxrob

Contributors: Lancer (2) , MadameDuck (1) , PurpleVibes (1)