Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

shapewear
Shapewear Shorts for Women Tummy Control Panties High Waist Body Shaper Shaping Boyshorts Pant Slimming Underwear Thigh Slimmer
$43.11

crossdress fetish latex
Men's Fetish Unisex Flesh Latex Rubber Zentai Short Gloves With Nails Art Cosplay Kigurumi Gloves For Crossdresser
$181.50-20%

camatech
sex furniture CamaTech PU Leather Over Shoulder Arm Binder Bondage Restraints Slave Lockable Glove Sleeves Handcuff Harness
$20.56-1%

transparent panties
Sexy Women Bandage Bra Hollow Thong Panties Lingerie T Back Transparent Lingerie Ladies Open Crotch Toy Panties Underwear Gift
$3.02

CYOMI
CYOMI S CUP Silicone Breast Form Realistic Fake Tits Boobs Chest Enhancer for Crossdresser Drag Queen Shemale Transgender
$792.55-65%

bondage device
Leather Claw Hook Mouth Spreader, Stainless Steel Mouth Open Device, Oral Sex Accessories, Bdsm Toy for Couples Sex Bdsm Bondage
$6.10-30%

shiny swimsuit
Women Fashion Solid Shiny Gold Sliver Bikini Sets Lady Sexy Swimwear Swimsuit Woman Summer Beach Casual Bathing Suit Beachwear
$9.41

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Single-gloves in self-bondage - Strap Securing
(13 May 2016, 20:49 )Strappado Wrote: If I had to buy a monoglove again, I would have it made slightly wider for comfort and longer to trap the elbows more effectively.
Yes, this is basically, what I said here: https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/8597 The top should be wide and not tightly squeezed. More pressure can be applied beneath the elbows, and the "doubled bones" should help to cope with that additional compression.
I bought an armbinder with zipper on the back and simple collar (no d-rings). I replaced the zipper's handle with a key ring and tied a rope to it. I think I can zip it up all the way using the rope, but I can't unzip it that easy. Collar bends backwards when I pull the rope. It takes a long time of pulling at different angles to get it to open. I'm not even sure it will work every time.

I read the topic and one of the recomendations was to untie the lower end of the zipper. I'd prefer not to do that. It seems so well done I'm afraid I'll ruin it. Besides, what's the point of selfbondage if I can get out that easily?
Any other ideas for a safety release?
I thought about adding two more zipper "cursors" (english difficulties here) with large handles to put a padlock through them.
Are zippers standard sizes? Can I simply insert two more cursors on the same line? How do I know what size to buy?
(14 Mar 2017, 18:49 )Max515 Wrote: I'm not even sure it will work every time.
Sometimes sliders break, leaving the zip closed or even jammed....
You can buy zipper sliders (cursors, sleds, whatever they are called in real English) to re-fit onto an existing zipper. They come in various sizes, so you have to measure your zipper exactly. You need the width and the thickness. These sleds (I like that word, but I have no idea, if it is correct) have a small hinge and lock, when folded over the zipper line. So I think, you can add as many as you like.
Hello everybody,

kinda stumbled across this thread while googling for "selfbondage armbinder".

I am kinda late to the conversation, but i still feel like i should add my informations/experiences on this.

Some years ago i bought this armbinder on ebay.

Getting into the armbinder was pretty much how you would imagine it to be done with a zipper:

I  inserted my right arm into the opened armbinder and then used my left arm to pull the right strap over my should (crossing over my chest).
Then i used a rope on the other strap to pull this one onto my other shoulder with a door handle.
Then i attach the string, which is allrdy attached to the zipper slider, to the door handle, insert my left arm into the armbinder and pull away from the door while facing it.
Closing it was quite easy, the only problem i had at my first tries was to keep the slider from sliding down because of the strain on both sides of it. But soon found out that i only had to use something high enough to push onto the zipper slider from above (pushing the small metal half-ring down to "lock" the slider).
After finding this little detail, the zipper never opened up without me wanting it to.

To open up the armbinder i just sat on the attached string (which was just long enough to hang a little lower than my ass) and pulled my arms upwards.
Sometimes it happened that the slider got stuck after opening some centimeters, but after some struggling and pulling it always opened up.

Problem was: The zipper itself broke after around a year while opening it.

The strain of opening the zipper while my elbows automatically apply pressure to both sides eventually broke one of the small metal parts of the zipper away, and by that the zipper would always open up when i reached that point when pulling the slider up.

Since this happened once, i didnt bother ordering the same armbinder again.

So i searched the internet and eventually came across this one.
The woman even has a video featuring her using that armbinder in selfbondage. You can find that video on boundhub with the search terms "armbiner selfbondage" (yes, it is armbiner. Not a missspelling on my side), should be the first entry.

So far i didnt buy it because i dont want to spend this amount of money for something i have to measure myself while being tied (or calculate the measurements while only measuring one arm).
But now that i read your "experiment" going this fine, i may think about this one again.
Also just gonna leave the link of it here if any of you want to try it.

Also found this one just today.

My plan with this one is kind of to use ropes attached to both shoulder straps to pull the armbinder up my arms and then onto my shoulders.
If that doesnt work, then i would try to insert one arm into it and one should strap onto my shoulder and then use the rope on the other shoulder strap to insert my other arm into the armbinder while pulling the strap up.
I tried both ways with the broken zipper armbinder today and both kind of worked. (it should be easuer with this one, because the shoulder straps are attached to one single point in the middle and then go over the shoulders to the outside of the binder. While the other armbinder has them go from the outside to the outside, making it hard to pull them over the shoulders. But i could also be totally wrong here)
So it should work if i buy this one in XL (depending on their shown measurement i could use XL and L, while L would be much tighter)

So i will probably buy this one in like a month or so. (kind of short on money at the moment) 😁 

Have a great evening 😊
Thanks @eiko! I bought a single-glove two years ago, but still haven't tried to use it 😟

Just found this story:

Quote:The zipper I used a piece of string through the zipper pull. Then in my closet I stood on a 1 foot box and looped the string over the bracket that holds up the closet bar. Then by crouching down you can pull the zipper up. I think it's important to have a hook type fixture to be able to hook the zipper string onto. If you use a door knob it might be easy to get the zipper up but another story to get the string hooked so you can pull it down again.

I did this a few times but found my arms went numb too soon.

The last time I tried it I struggled around until my arms started going numb and then went to the closet to pull the zipper down. Try as I might I could not get the string to hook right. I spent some time on the bed trying to get it to flip into the right position then went back to the closet. A couple more tries and I wasn't even close anymore.

I looked back and to my horror the string was lying on the ground at my feet.

I couldn't even slide the straps off because I had them crossed in front.

I started really struggling and in not time at all actually ripped the leather of the armbinder and was able to get free. Too bad. It was the first time that I had really gotten stuck in a self bondage for a long time and as scary as it was, after I was free I realized how much fun I was having.

So the moral of the story... get a cheap armbinder that will rip if you need it too... no, just make damn sure you have backups and safeties and friends coming over to check on you.
Zippers are quite an interesting subject in the context of armbinders and some other (self-)bondage equipment. The second armbinder that eiko found, seems fairly safe, because the zipper looks strong and the upper end is steadied by the straps. Generally, I found, that if the zipper is "folding over", you need to rest it against something while pulling or pushing the slider. This requires some planning, because the attachment point for the string needs to be in the right place and perhaps you even have to have a certain length of the string.

But here is the good news: If you are desperate, you only need a pointy object and push it through the zipper line wherever you can reach it. Once you got through, the rest of the zipper will pop open almost automatically. It will take quite a while to fix the zipper, but it does work. I have never tested this but I do know from experience, that once, a single tooth of the zipper gives way, it is very easy to open all others. Don't use a sharp knife, a knitting needle, a ball point pen or a blunt (children's) arrow should be pointy enough.
My biggest concern with zippered armbinders like the one from ozbondage and restrictedsenses mostly are, is the zipper and the slider really strong enough to force the arms together while being pulled up by a string?
Because when another person zips an armbinder up on you, then they will most likely use their 2 hands to assist the zipper in some way, and by that reduce the strength the zipper and the slider themselfes need to provide.

After all, the one from ebay broke after some time, the same thing could happen to any other zippered armbinder.
And the one i had from ebay wasnt ultra tight, the elbows had like 5-8cm space between them, my hands could still almost grip stuff.

I am not really concerned about getting out of it tho, even when the zipper jams while being fully closed, because i would always have a rope with a loop on each shoulder strap to pull them off if the zipper fails.
And i would never buy an armbinder that is 100% tight for selfbondage, because that would mean that the zipper has to work to get out, because the hands would be stuck in there as long as the zipper is closed.

And about what @Strappado said, yes, you can fix a zipper after it opens up without using the slider. But for that you have to use brute force and the wrong side of the slider to close the zipper again.
From my experience, this always worked so far for me. But i think it can damage the slider of the zipper, especially the "locking" part can be damaged.
Allready got at least 3 zippers where this "lock" of the slider doesnt work at all or just a little bit.
One is the broken armbinder (works a little bit still).
Thats kind off also a problem i can imagine will always exist depending on how you open/close the zipper with a string.
These kind of locks, at least the ones i know so far, are  designed so that you need to "unlock" it by pulling on the handle of the slider, which will "lift" the small ring part upwards and releases the lock.
Tho, i can imagine that those expensive armbinders from restrictedsenses and ozbondage have way higher quality zippers and zipper handles than the one from ebay for 100$.

@Like Ra, interesting story kind off. Tho, i would never even try to do armbinder selfbondage like it is explained in the story, way too unsafe 😁
Also, what kind of armbinder did you buy?
(02 Nov 2017, 08:02 )eiko Wrote: Also, what kind of armbinder did you buy?

I've got this single-glove

PU-Arm-Binder-Bondage-Slave-Fetish-Armbinder-Single-Glove-BDSM-Restraints-01.jpg   
Can the leather and the zipper even hold a mature persons arms under normal conditions?
Does it feel strong enough?
Just from the looks, it looks great. But for the price i cant imagine it to be strong enough.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Redmaynes bastard. Prussia with cinch strap Lancer 3 1,225 11 Aug 2021, 21:28
Last Post: MadameDuck
Pantyhose single-glove Like Ra 16 18,915 14 Jul 2019, 21:13
Last Post: bndgjaguar
Bolero Single Glove for self-bondage Strappado 54 82,318 14 Mar 2014, 00:25
Last Post: Like Ra
Self armbinder technique (single glove alternative?) madjack 4 9,947 22 Jul 2012, 22:26
Last Post: Like Ra
Bolero Single Glove self-bondage. Time-release Strappado 11 16,450 14 May 2012, 21:21
Last Post: Strappado

Contributors: Anne (1) , eiko (5) , Kungfu (2) , Like Ra (21) , ltxrob (1) , madboyevil (2) , madjack (1) , Max515 (1) , mozesd (1) , Poorwhitetrash (1) , Strappado (43) , Tinker D (1)