Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

pvc stockings
Women's Hold-Ups Stockings Gothic Thigh High Stockings Shinny PVC Leather Medias Stockings for Party Club Wear Long Stockings
$26.04-34%

2022 chastity
2022 New Python Ultra Chastity Device With Double-Lock Rotatable Guardrail Penis Ring Cock Cages Chastity Belt Sex Toys For Men
$327.26

jialuowei
Women Dance Boots 15CM High Spike Heel Platform Side-Zip Cross-tied Round Toe Sexy Lepaord Ankle Boots Size 36-43
$834.90-34%

bondage lock
HotX Metal Plastic Bondage Timer Lock Electronic Timer Mini Lock Padlocks Key Lock with Keys Adult Games Sex Toys Accessories
$21.76-50%

Shascullfites melody
Shascullfites Melody Women PU Leather Leggings Brown Leather Pencil Pants Women High Waist Sexy Skinny Thin Leather Trousers
$42.34

dildo chair
Sex Chair Penis Holder Sexo Accessories Female Masturbation Toy Erotic Toys Realistic Penis Holder Metal Frame Sex Furnitures
$70.03-44%

glossy body suit
Sexy Men Sissy Bodysuit Glossy Ultra-thin Transparent Jumpsuit Stretchy Sheer Underwear Tight Seduction Erotic Sleepwear
$83.14-60%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Single-gloves in self-bondage - Strap Securing
Seven months later:

I am getting more comfortable in the use of this armbinder. It takes a few minutes to open the lacing, much faster than at first. Also tightening the binder as much as on the last photo is much faster and the center isn't getting off anymore. The armbinder also fits better now, I can avoid "local pressure spots" that hurt. I would say, this is good progress, however, the final stage - evenly tight all over the length and around the arms - is still out of reach.

Over the last few months, I haven't done much selfbondage at all, I might have used the armbinder ten times since the last post. This is also due to the fact, that aeady putting it tired my arms and after taking it off, I usually didn't feel like trying again right away, rather wait for another day. But with experience, it has become easier. My arms aren't tired anymore, when I get to the stage as on the last photo. But taking off the glove is quite a struggle, it takes a few minutes until my arms feel normal again - that's not after a long session, just from taking it off.

It might take another 100 tries to make the armbinder tighter, and until then I probably have to come up with a reliable method for undoing the lace. Perhaps a slip knot at the lower end? There is a lot of friction from the inside of the armbinder and additional friction between my arms. The emergency string on one of the arm-straps helps, once

Undoing the lace at the bottom end of the binder should make the escape much easier. Unfortunately, I have to cut the lace in order to try, but I am sure, Ozbondage would be able to provide me with a second if necessary. It is not just some string, but 3mm fairly stiff string that I haven't seen in a hardware shop yet. Well, if this turns out to be a good idea, that slip-knot could be replaced with an ice device later on.

New (?) conclusion so far:
The armbinder can't be used perfectly out of the box, it requires training and experience. I think, there should also be someone in reach if you get stuck, because, so far, I wouldn't like to wear this armbinder for hours, it does restrict blood circulation and leaves visible marks on the skin after a while. But during my attempts, there is still much more pressure on the upper arms than on the elbow-area or even on hands and wrists. More evenly distributed pressure might make this thing more comfortable. Does anyone have experience in "real" bondage in a similar armbinder and could confirm this?

Ok, that's it for today, I will post any further success.
(24 Apr 2014, 21:19 )Strappado Wrote: There is a lot of friction from the inside of the armbinder and additional friction between my arms.
What about wearing pantyhose on arms?
(24 Apr 2014, 21:19 )Strappado Wrote: It might take another 100 tries
The rule of 108 or 3 months 😉 To make something work you need to do it every day during at least three months.
(24 Apr 2014, 21:19 )Strappado Wrote: it requires training and experience.
Yeah, what does not? 😕
(24 Apr 2014, 21:19 )Strappado Wrote: I wouldn't like to wear this armbinder for hours, it does restrict blood circulation and leaves visible marks on the skin after a while.
Most likely you you need more flexibility in your shoulders/shoulder blades to "open" them and the chest area. What means - yoga.
(24 Apr 2014, 21:19 )Strappado Wrote: Does anyone have experience in "real" bondage in a similar armbinder and could confirm this?
Absolutely. See this post: http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/8597
The "bolero single glove" needed a bit of experimentation first, but now everybody can read my posts here and almost use it out of the box.

Pantyhose or lycra sleeves should reduce the friction, worth a thought for more testing, because I might be able to try two or even three times in a row instead of once.

As for flexibility: The shoulders are fine, the blood supply is restricted where the arms are squeezed together. I think you mentioned the main problem in the post, that you linked to: Pressure above the elbows. Ok, I suppose, more flexilibity will help, because that will allow me to hold the arms together by myself for a longer time and close the lacing around the forearms properly. I would really like to try it with a helper, but the friend, who helped me out previously, is still not available. If I am lucky, another friend will pay me a visit this summer. He doesn't know exactly, what I am doing, but he knows that I am into BDSM and he finds this subject quite interesting... And I do trust him with my life!
Recently, I needed some string and when I got it, it looked the right thickness for the armbinder. It is a bit thinner and stiffer than the original lace. So I relaced the armbinder and forgot to put the stoppers on before trying. Perhaps that was good, because with this string, the armbinder closed completely - no trouble at all! Friction is one of the essential keywords - no doubt!

I'll have a few days by myself from tomorrow on, so I will do more tests. I think, I will add an emergency knot to the lower end of the lacing until I know more...
Yesterday I tried a single sleeve (see here http://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread-...1#pid15231 ) After spending a couple of hours playing with it, I stopped trusting zips completely 😁 Laces is the way to go.
Wow, it is a while that I posted here. I tried the "new" lacing a bit more and it started twisting as well, but not so bad. However, I think, that the good closing at the first try was due to the technique of pulling, that I used, and luck. It is still quite difficult, to put on the armbinder properly without wrinkles and without having a lot of force. I have to admit, that laced and very tight armbinders are rather for couple play than for solo play, but still fun alone. And it is very good exercise for the dexterity of the shoulders. Perhaps I should practise a bit every day for a few weeks and see, if things get better.

There is one part in the armbinder, that is really hard to get tight, just around the elbows. Often, I get the lower part near to completely closed, the upper part is a matter of pulling only, but this very part seems to be almost impossible. However, I have an idea, why that is so: Most of the pulling to tighten the lace must be done in this area, so it gets a lot of lace. Then, the upper part is often not perfectly straight, so it is difficult to pull on the strands there. Perhaps it also matters, if the arms are held straight or not.

I recently got a "key chain camera", which is a tiny camera to be used on remotely controlled aeroplanes, quadrocopters and the like. It also works as a webcam. Perhaps this can help in future experiments.

Please do not expect results tomorrow, it might take a bit longer. And, definitely, do not expect videos, there won't be any.
Ok, I started practising. I will also experiment with different lacing styles and lace strings. I have the feeling, that the lace sometimes gets stuck between leather and arm, which is quite painful (or something else is). Of course, this would also make it harder to get an even tension all along the lacing.
Tonight, I was using the original string again, stiffer and thicker than the one I was using since August 2014. I want to find out, what exactly is different.
I will call them "black string" - the original, and "white string", the one I was using since August 2014.

So far, I cannot say, that one string is better than the other, except, that the original one looks better. It also seems that the string stopper has a better grip on the black string. The downside of the black string is, that it tends to form knotty parts, when it twists. These knotty parts get stuck in the eyelets.

I found out, that it is much easier, to enter the binder with both arms simultaneously. For this, the lacing does not need to be opened so wide at the top, but it has to be slightly opened a bit further down than for the other method. This is good, because, when entering the second arm, I often had to move my shoulder in weird ways, and that kept hurting for a couple of days. It also makes it easier to get the binder on with less wrinkles, and wrinkles are painful too, even if worked out quickly.

I call this progress, but I am far from saying, that this armbinder is pure fun. It is way less exhausting to put it on now. Getting it off is as exhausting as it used to be, but that's no problem, it is supposed to be hard to get out! My next goal is to have the pressure on my arms spread more evenly. So far, my elbows touch, because the upper part of the lacing is so tight. This certainly reduces the blood flow much more effectively than even pressure all along the arms. I wonder, if practise will help here, or if I have to come up with another technique or device for literally pulling the strings. I thought, the webcam could help, but the cable is too short, I need to get a longer one. (kind of fun to use hightech with ancient bondage devices 😁 )

By the way, I would like you to start discussing this matter with me, or simply ask questions, if you have any. I think, it will help me to improve my methods. I would have a few questions, but it is very difficult to put them in words, even in my native language.
(23 Mar 2015, 00:24 )Strappado Wrote: I found out, that it is much easier, to enter the binder with both arms simultaneously. For this, the lacing does not need to be opened so wide at the top, but it has to be slightly opened a bit further down than for the other method. This is good, because, when entering the second arm, I often had to move my shoulder in weird ways, and that kept hurting for a couple of days.

Well I read all the previous posts and Im impressed with what you've achieved. What you said about moving the shoulder in a weird way happens to me often (not with armbinder or single-gloves but event to put the new latex garment I ask for tips, I need to be in shape.) You also said you used a door knob, the lace is always tied to the knob or somehow you manage to set the lace free to move with the armbinder everwhere? Great job!
It is not exactly tied to a doorknob. In my area, "doorknobs" look like this:

tueklinke-dunkelbraun_0.jpg   

So, I can slip the lace on and off quite easily.

As for dexterity: I can recommend wing tsun (wing chun, wing tchun, many other ways to write it) and tai chi. Chinese martial arts which look pretty similar, except that tai chi is much slower and lost a bit of the fighting flavor. I had a very delicate shoulder before I started and after a couple of weeks, it was just fine! this should work for other body parts as well. And (especially wing tsun) is a lot of fun, and it is a non-aggressive fighting art.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Redmaynes bastard. Prussia with cinch strap Lancer 3 1,217 11 Aug 2021, 21:28
Last Post: MadameDuck
Pantyhose single-glove Like Ra 16 18,878 14 Jul 2019, 21:13
Last Post: bndgjaguar
Bolero Single Glove for self-bondage Strappado 54 82,259 14 Mar 2014, 00:25
Last Post: Like Ra
Self armbinder technique (single glove alternative?) madjack 4 9,930 22 Jul 2012, 22:26
Last Post: Like Ra
Bolero Single Glove self-bondage. Time-release Strappado 11 16,439 14 May 2012, 21:21
Last Post: Strappado

Contributors: Anne (1) , eiko (5) , Kungfu (2) , Like Ra (21) , ltxrob (1) , madboyevil (2) , madjack (1) , Max515 (1) , mozesd (1) , Poorwhitetrash (1) , Strappado (43) , Tinker D (1)