Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex zentai
Latex Rubber Gummi Ganzanzug Catsuit Anzug Zentai KostΓΌm Suit Size S-XXL
$1290.95-61%

thierry bondage
Thierry Silicone Ball Gag Mouth Plug Bondage Slave With Metal Nipple Clamps,Fetish Oral Sex Products Toys For Women Adult Games
$9.85

sex toy vibrator
IKOKY Electric Nipple Clamps 10 Frequency Nipples Tickle Clip Vibrator Breast Massage Female Stimulator Sex Toys For Women
$8.30

chren layout
XCKNY Satin smooth glossy Sexy high elastic gloves swimsuit sports high elastic ice sleeves shiny role-playing dress gloves
$42.19-52%

ultrathin pantyhose
0D Ultrathin Invisible One Line Crotch Tights Women Sexy Transparent Underwear Elastic Nylon Pantyhose Foot Shaped Stockings
$4.79

hentai
150mm NSFW Pink Charm Succubus Rurumu 1/6 Kuro Rurumu Ver PVC Action Figure Adult Collection Model Toys hentai doll Gifts
$36.30-40%

transparent panties
Sexy Panties for Women Transparent Strap Thong Nylon G-string V-Waist seamless Underpants T-back Lady Bikini Underwear
$2.73

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Realise Swimsuits - long-term review
And I still haven't tried them on. Was too busy. But they look soooooo fetishy and sexy..... The blue one is shiny and small. I think I developed another fetish for small (like kids size) pieces of clothes that still fit me. Elasticity is an interesting thing on its own...
Your hooked, my friend, like a fish to a shiny lure.
Your going to wiggle and thrash about like a trout on the end of a fishing pole.
Finally I had a couple of minutes to try the new suits on. If 4L is bigger, then only by a little. My wife had to close the zips on both new suits - I could not πŸ˜‰ But I blame it on the weather. It's +30 here, my body is "swollen" and sweaty and I have at least 1 kilo extra.

On the other hand, it's possible that my chest has indeed expanded after daily qigong/yoga exercises.

But the bottom line is:

o- currently I have three Realise high-neck swimsuits: vinyl black (3L and 4L), shiny (but not vinyl) dark blue (3L)
o- they are very tight and incredibly sexy
o- I love the suits
o- no time/place for photos
(17 Jul 2014, 23:17 )Like Ra Wrote: o- no time/place for photos

Make time πŸ˜‹
Welcome to the club, Like Ra! Your description of the suits is better than mine, which was too technical.

I found two shops offering Realize suits:

http://www.jpnswimming.net/product-list/67 - availability varies, they also show items which are out of stock
and
Rakuten (http://global.rakuten.com/en/search/?k=r...uct_search) - better search for "swim suit"
(28 Aug 2014, 01:38 )Strappado Wrote: Welcome to the club, Like Ra! Your description of the suits is better than mine, which was too technical.
Oh yes! And I love every second I have Realise on! πŸ˜‹ I think you can even swim in them 😁

(28 Aug 2014, 01:38 )Strappado Wrote: http://www.jpnswimming.net/product-list/67 - availability varies, they also show items which are out of stock
Yes, this is where I bough my suits. It's also less expensive, than Rakuten. I keep an eye on these pages. I want more and they have so many designs and colours... I can't stop...

BTW, has anybody tried their thong version?
I'm wearing the shiny black 3L one right now. What an incredible feeling... It compresses your body in such a way that you feel lifted off the ground.

Even after I lost 3 kilos it's a bit tight under the armpits. So I think 4L is still the way to go. And I know which one I want right now - 4L vinyl silver Realise high neck suit. Not available at the moment 😟

Interestingly, 3L non-vinyl suit is more elastic, but feels tighter and simultaneously less hugging. So, it's all down to the used material.
They have new suits:

With a front zip (finally!) and turtle neck:

shiny-swimsuit-realise-11.jpg     shiny-swimsuit-realise-12.jpg     shiny-swimsuit-realise-13.jpg   

and transparent ones:

transparent-swimsuit-realise-01.jpg     transparent-swimsuit-realise-02.jpg   

I want them all.... 😑
Yes, realise swimsuits are available at Amazon Germany now:

http://www.amazon.de/s/ref=sr_pg_1?fst=a...1428162876

Prices are probably higher than from Japan, but the range differs a bit from rakuten and jpnswimming.net.

The times of bidding ridiculous amounts at ebay are definitely over!
(04 Apr 2015, 16:56 )Strappado Wrote: Realise swimsuits are available at Amazon Germany now
Not the new suits yet. I think they appeared only on jpnswimming.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Leohex review Like Ra 241 56,462 28 Apr 2024, 08:48
Last Post: MIWSTIUS
Pharfaite swimsuits Like Ra 35 10,294 10 Apr 2024, 21:24
Last Post: FagMan
Swimsuits SwimBond 65 15,117 09 Apr 2024, 00:05
Last Post: Like Ra
Men in swimsuits and leotards (photos) Like Ra 302 307,351 08 Apr 2024, 12:45
Last Post: MermanPet
Girls in swimsuits and leotards madjack 37 27,263 20 Feb 2024, 05:32
Last Post: MIWSTIUS

Contributors: Anne (2) , B1u3 (2) , bondagetom1 (2) , boundsolo (1) , Culmor (6) , dexlargo (1) , essanym (2) , hendrike99 (2) , herrpee (2) , jtr765 (1) , kenwaynguyen (48) , Kit-Katt (1) , Laser (1) , LeotardLover (2) , Like Ra (170) , ltxrob (3) , LustrousLaminaLover (5) , madjack (14) , MIWSTIUS (5) , no smile (7) , Phill (1) , Realise79 (2) , rugharcz (1) , secret (1) , shinytights (1) , silentsmoker90 (1) , Strappado (31) , TightSlip (2) , Tinker D (8) , unicast (12) , unlocal (1) , Vixien (2) , wenken (1)