Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

yizyif
Girls gymnastic Leotard Ballet Dress Kid Skating Dress Long Sleeves Mock Neck Tulle Splice Cutouts Back Figure Ice Skating Dress
$7.99-32%

darlingaga
Darlingaga Hooded Long Sleeve Spliced Sexy Bodysuit for Women Tops Streetwear Cut Out Fit Bodies Chain Contrast Party Jumpsuits
$31.10-50%

sissy femboy
Sissy Slave Sissification Maid Baby Kinky Sissy Femboy T-Shirt Humor Funny Graphic Tee Tops Men Clothing Letters Printed Outfits
$66.55

penis
Dildo Animal Dog Squirting Plug Silicone Liquide Butt for Women Masturbador Soft Big Dick Penis Hombres Enemator Anal Sex Toys18
$27.56

mouth gag
DCLOUD 1Pc Mouth Opener Dental Lip Retractor Cheek Expander Stainless Steel Mouth Gag with Rubber Orthodontic Dentist Tools
$108.20

oil encasement
1D Oil Shine Full Encased Bodystockings With Sheath Crotch & Head Mask or High Collar For Both Man & Woman Bodysuit DOYEAH 0018d
$15.45

latex zentai
Latex Mask With Wigs Club Mask Cosplay Zentai Rubber Hood Customized 0.4mm Women Halloween Cospaly Costume
$42.22-19%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Realise Swimsuits - long-term review
And I still haven't tried them on. Was too busy. But they look soooooo fetishy and sexy..... The blue one is shiny and small. I think I developed another fetish for small (like kids size) pieces of clothes that still fit me. Elasticity is an interesting thing on its own...
Your hooked, my friend, like a fish to a shiny lure.
Your going to wiggle and thrash about like a trout on the end of a fishing pole.
Finally I had a couple of minutes to try the new suits on. If 4L is bigger, then only by a little. My wife had to close the zips on both new suits - I could not 😉 But I blame it on the weather. It's +30 here, my body is "swollen" and sweaty and I have at least 1 kilo extra.

On the other hand, it's possible that my chest has indeed expanded after daily qigong/yoga exercises.

But the bottom line is:

o- currently I have three Realise high-neck swimsuits: vinyl black (3L and 4L), shiny (but not vinyl) dark blue (3L)
o- they are very tight and incredibly sexy
o- I love the suits
o- no time/place for photos
(17 Jul 2014, 23:17 )Like Ra Wrote: o- no time/place for photos

Make time 😋
Welcome to the club, Like Ra! Your description of the suits is better than mine, which was too technical.

I found two shops offering Realize suits:

http://www.jpnswimming.net/product-list/67 - availability varies, they also show items which are out of stock
and
Rakuten (http://global.rakuten.com/en/search/?k=r...uct_search) - better search for "swim suit"
(28 Aug 2014, 01:38 )Strappado Wrote: Welcome to the club, Like Ra! Your description of the suits is better than mine, which was too technical.
Oh yes! And I love every second I have Realise on! 😋 I think you can even swim in them 😁

(28 Aug 2014, 01:38 )Strappado Wrote: http://www.jpnswimming.net/product-list/67 - availability varies, they also show items which are out of stock
Yes, this is where I bough my suits. It's also less expensive, than Rakuten. I keep an eye on these pages. I want more and they have so many designs and colours... I can't stop...

BTW, has anybody tried their thong version?
I'm wearing the shiny black 3L one right now. What an incredible feeling... It compresses your body in such a way that you feel lifted off the ground.

Even after I lost 3 kilos it's a bit tight under the armpits. So I think 4L is still the way to go. And I know which one I want right now - 4L vinyl silver Realise high neck suit. Not available at the moment 😟

Interestingly, 3L non-vinyl suit is more elastic, but feels tighter and simultaneously less hugging. So, it's all down to the used material.
They have new suits:

With a front zip (finally!) and turtle neck:

shiny-swimsuit-realise-11.jpg     shiny-swimsuit-realise-12.jpg     shiny-swimsuit-realise-13.jpg   

and transparent ones:

transparent-swimsuit-realise-01.jpg     transparent-swimsuit-realise-02.jpg   

I want them all.... 😡
Yes, realise swimsuits are available at Amazon Germany now:

http://www.amazon.de/s/ref=sr_pg_1?fst=a...1428162876

Prices are probably higher than from Japan, but the range differs a bit from rakuten and jpnswimming.net.

The times of bidding ridiculous amounts at ebay are definitely over!
(04 Apr 2015, 16:56 )Strappado Wrote: Realise swimsuits are available at Amazon Germany now
Not the new suits yet. I think they appeared only on jpnswimming.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Leohex review Like Ra 241 56,462 28 Apr 2024, 08:48
Last Post: MIWSTIUS
Pharfaite swimsuits Like Ra 35 10,294 10 Apr 2024, 21:24
Last Post: FagMan
Swimsuits SwimBond 65 15,117 09 Apr 2024, 00:05
Last Post: Like Ra
Men in swimsuits and leotards (photos) Like Ra 302 307,346 08 Apr 2024, 12:45
Last Post: MermanPet
Girls in swimsuits and leotards madjack 37 27,263 20 Feb 2024, 05:32
Last Post: MIWSTIUS

Contributors: Anne (2) , B1u3 (2) , bondagetom1 (2) , boundsolo (1) , Culmor (6) , dexlargo (1) , essanym (2) , hendrike99 (2) , herrpee (2) , jtr765 (1) , kenwaynguyen (48) , Kit-Katt (1) , Laser (1) , LeotardLover (2) , Like Ra (170) , ltxrob (3) , LustrousLaminaLover (5) , madjack (14) , MIWSTIUS (5) , no smile (7) , Phill (1) , Realise79 (2) , rugharcz (1) , secret (1) , shinytights (1) , silentsmoker90 (1) , Strappado (31) , TightSlip (2) , Tinker D (8) , unicast (12) , unlocal (1) , Vixien (2) , wenken (1)