Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

sexy oil bodysuit
Sexy Women Oil Glossy Shiny High Cut Bodysuit Sheer See Through Open Bust Elastic Tights Bandage Shaping Leotard Hollow Out
$9.14-50%

masturbator
IPX7 Automatic Male Masturbator Thrusting Sucking Rotating Licking Vibration Stroker Adult Blowjob Pennis Pump Sex Toys For Men
$51.72

gothic lolita
Japanese Victorian Gothic Lolita Dress Women Black White Elegant Backless Fairy Dresses Girly Kawaii Sweet Cosplay Mini Vestidos
$394.46-29%

anime fetish
latex fetish man long opera gloves rubber hood sexy cosplay fetish wear catsuite male zentai socks chlorined rubber
$24.19-35%

zippidy
3 Colors Bling Rhinestones Mesh Long Dress Birthday Celebrate Dress Evening Singer Party Performance Costume xuanzhuan
$175.45

oshoplive
Oshoplive 2023 New Women Fashion Sexy Snakeskin Printed Backless Zipper Jumpsuits Spring Autumn Long Sleeves Bodysuits Clubwear
$51.84-29%

yizyif
Womens et Look Patent Leather Booty Shorts Sexy Latex Briefs Panties Low Waist Hot Pants Rave Party Clubwear Swimwear
$9.74-40%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Men in swimsuits and leotards (photos)
(21 Feb 2011, 03:37 )Like Ra Wrote: Fhide in a tight Arena Jaked-like suit: http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/9395
Very interesting, but there is one thing that I wonder when looking at these images.
Do men like to put their penis in an "up" position when wearing tight underwear? It sets the "under" side of the penis against the garment, and causes the topside of it to rub against the belly skin. I find it a quite uncomfortable position, and prefer to fold it downwards instead. If the garment is tight enough, I usually "submerge" the penis inside its own skin and hold that way; I find it makes the erections much more stimulating.
(21 Feb 2011, 15:28 )Joyl27 Wrote: Do men like to put their penis in an "up" position when wearing tight underwear?
Yes, I prefer it's up.

(21 Feb 2011, 15:28 )Joyl27 Wrote: It sets the "under" side of the penis against the garment, and causes the topside of it to rub against the belly skin.
Hm... It was never the case... And I do prefer the "sweet spot" to rub against the "proper material" 😉

And the erection is definitely better visible.

The downside is easy stimulation what is not desirable during selfbondage sessions.[/b]

Stephen Pearce crossplays as Katy Perry:

a.jpg     b.jpg     c.jpg     d.jpg     e.jpg     f.jpg   
I wearing my new red leotard  5619796662_f7ee395415_b.jpg     5619207591_e28e85a5e7_b.jpg   
Let's update this thread:

men-in-swimsuits-113.jpg     men-in-swimsuits-114.jpg     men-in-swimsuits-115.jpg     men-in-swimsuits-116.jpg     men-in-swimsuits-117.jpg     men-in-swimsuits-118.jpg     men-in-swimsuits-119.jpg     men-in-swimsuits-120.jpg   
I don't usually re-post pictures of Katrina but this one of him with Nina Jay deserves the widest audience...
 KNJ.jpg   
Still not sure if I want a leotard with gloves with fingers. Yes, sometimes it looks good, and it's more practical, but I think I prefer the closed version (like tights worn on arms) or usual sleeves with no gloves but with tights underneath.

BTW, I like the photo 😉
(24 Apr 2011, 20:04 )culmor Wrote: I don't usually re-post pictures

Generally, and especially 5 year ago, I would agree with you. But if you do not repost, or at least save to your own computer, photos, drawings, stories, articles tend to disappear. Fortunately, I managed to save some interesting pictures. Unfortunately, not all of the worthy ones...
During the last couple of days I've been through a bunch of men in swimsuits forums. The question is, if SO many men wear swimsuits publicly, how come I've never seen anybody else except me????

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 men-in-swimsuits-121.jpg     men-in-swimsuits-122.jpg     men-in-swimsuits-123.jpg     men-in-swimsuits-124.jpg     men-in-swimsuits-125.jpg     men-in-swimsuits-126.jpg     men-in-swimsuits-127.jpg     men-in-swimsuits-128.jpg     men-in-swimsuits-129.jpg   
Confession on a dancefloor?
 Confessions500.jpg     Confessions500a.jpg   

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Pharfaite swimsuits Like Ra 28 9,301 23 Mar 2024, 01:30
Last Post: Like Ra
Girls in swimsuits and leotards madjack 37 26,924 20 Feb 2024, 05:32
Last Post: MIWSTIUS
Realise Swimsuits - long-term review Strappado 340 155,258 15 Feb 2024, 17:21
Last Post: Like Ra
Pengu Swimsuits Like Ra 13 755 13 Nov 2023, 18:43
Last Post: kenwaynguyen