Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

wetlook
Women High Stockings PU Leather Leggings Thigh Wetlook Clubwear Sexy Over Knees Socks Clubwear Fetish Costumes Erotic Gothic
$31.16-64%

glossy body suit
Sexy Glossy Shiny Leotards Women Sexy Backless High-Cut One-piece Swimsuit Swimwear Plus Size Bathing Suits Bodysuit Beach Wear
$224.62-29%

sexy
Sexy Panties for Women Transparent Strap Thong Nylon G-string V-Waist seamless Underpants T-back Lady Bikini Underwear
$2.82

shiny swimsuit
New 3Piece Girls Mermaid Swimsuit Shiny Purple Mermaid Tail Skirt and Princess Split Bikini Sets 5-14 Years Summer Beachwear
$11.48

latex fetish
NO HAIR!!Sexy Lingerie Handmade Latex Hoods Mask with Ponytail Hair wig Hole On Top Back Zip Just Hoods Fetish Uniform customize
$31.45

hormone female
Estrogen Relief Cream for Women Menopause Balancing Hormone Levels Reducing Fatigue Hot Flashes Mood Swings Treatment
$7.02-40%

leg binder
Bondage Restraints Slave RolePlay Hands Wrists Arm Leg Binder Hood Mask PU Leather Tight Single Glove Adult Game Sex Toys
$67.55

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Kei's MindWarp
I think it shrunk because of it. According to what research can it do that?
If it's positioned as hypnosis, it assumes suggestions, right? 😊 So, my question is about the suggestions, that clearly work for someone. If no suggestions work, that it's not hypnosis or guided meditaion, but fantasy or fap material.
(17 Nov 2020, 03:41 )MindsEye Wrote: I think it shrunk because of it. According to what research can it do that?
Your own 😊 Do you have a ruler? 😁
(17 Nov 2020, 04:03 )Like Ra Wrote:
(17 Nov 2020, 03:41 )MindsEye Wrote: I think it shrunk because of it. According to what research can it do that?
Your own 😊 Do you have a ruler? 😁

Let's not talk about it anymore Yes
Does anyone know what kind of hypnosis techniques Kei or similar hypnotist artists use in their audios? 

There was also something mentioned about "earworm music" earlier in this thread. Is that one of those techniques?
(22 Nov 2020, 20:58 )Hazel Wrote: "earworm music" earlier in this thread. Is that one of those techniques?
I would call it more "brainwashing" that hypnosis.

But have a look at these 31 techniques. Do you recognize any?

https://britishhypnosisresearch.com/hypn...echniques/
(22 Nov 2020, 21:07 )Like Ra Wrote:
(22 Nov 2020, 20:58 )Hazel Wrote: "earworm music" earlier in this thread. Is that one of those techniques?
I would call it more "brainwashing" that hypnosis.

But have a look at these 31 techniques. Do you recognize any?

https://britishhypnosisresearch.com/hypn...echniques/

Thank you for that compressive list. I now kind of recognize some of those techniques Kei uses, but how can I be sure they are effective? I mean I feel relaxed and fully conscious during the sessions but i'm not really sure what trance is, or if there is a certain mental state I need to achieve or feel in order to absorb the suggestions.
(22 Nov 2020, 21:18 )Hazel Wrote: how can I be sure they are effective?
Arrgh, yes, thank for the reminder, I will create this thread later tonight ...
Just downloaded some of her free stuff. Reports coming soon...
(01 Dec 2020, 12:09 )F2S Wrote: Just downloaded some of her free stuff. Reports coming soon...
My favorite free file is the "Male to Female Feminization Sexualization Implant". It's the new remastered version, but I didn't listen to the older file. But overall really good if you're into feminization hypnosis.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Kei - Demon Girl - Scripts jm10 4 3,582 20 Nov 2023, 00:26
Last Post: jm10
Bambi vs Kei vs SB - which one is more effective for you? Like Ra 36 18,233 30 Apr 2023, 20:18
Last Post: ranma82