Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex leotard
Double Zipper Sexy Open Crotch Latex Leather Bodysuit For Women Sexy Lingerie Erotic Crotchless Catsuit Shiny Sheath Leotard Sex
$9.84-9%

crossdress cosplay female
Medieval Punk Dress Cosplay Halloween Costumes Women's Court Rave Party Crossdressing Princess Female Victorian Tank Top Robe
$33.16-40%

drozeno
Men's Underwear English Letter Personality T-Back Low Waist Sexy Double G-String Pure Cotton Comfortable Hip Lifting KoreanStyle
$59.27-63%

cosplay sexy
Sexy Woman Lingerie Babydoll Maid Dress Uniform Costume Role Play Exotic Apparel Sexy Lingerie Cosplay Dress Sex Costumes
$59.25

glossy body suit
Oil Glossy Bodystockings Women Sexy Open Crotch Bodysuits 1D Ultrathin Transparent Lenceria Erotica Mujer Sexi Nightwear
$6.75

anal training
Anal Plug Beginner's SM Training Detachable Removable Toy for Outdoor Wear
$2.64

bondage lock
304 Stainless Steel Press Lock Open Leg Ankle Cuffs Fixed Restraints Bondage BD Fetish SlaveMetal Lockable Handcuffs Sex Toys
$677.82-48%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Kei's MindWarp
I think it shrunk because of it. According to what research can it do that?
If it's positioned as hypnosis, it assumes suggestions, right? 😊 So, my question is about the suggestions, that clearly work for someone. If no suggestions work, that it's not hypnosis or guided meditaion, but fantasy or fap material.
(17 Nov 2020, 03:41 )MindsEye Wrote: I think it shrunk because of it. According to what research can it do that?
Your own 😊 Do you have a ruler? 😁
(17 Nov 2020, 04:03 )Like Ra Wrote:
(17 Nov 2020, 03:41 )MindsEye Wrote: I think it shrunk because of it. According to what research can it do that?
Your own 😊 Do you have a ruler? 😁

Let's not talk about it anymore Yes
Does anyone know what kind of hypnosis techniques Kei or similar hypnotist artists use in their audios? 

There was also something mentioned about "earworm music" earlier in this thread. Is that one of those techniques?
(22 Nov 2020, 20:58 )Hazel Wrote: "earworm music" earlier in this thread. Is that one of those techniques?
I would call it more "brainwashing" that hypnosis.

But have a look at these 31 techniques. Do you recognize any?

https://britishhypnosisresearch.com/hypn...echniques/
(22 Nov 2020, 21:07 )Like Ra Wrote:
(22 Nov 2020, 20:58 )Hazel Wrote: "earworm music" earlier in this thread. Is that one of those techniques?
I would call it more "brainwashing" that hypnosis.

But have a look at these 31 techniques. Do you recognize any?

https://britishhypnosisresearch.com/hypn...echniques/

Thank you for that compressive list. I now kind of recognize some of those techniques Kei uses, but how can I be sure they are effective? I mean I feel relaxed and fully conscious during the sessions but i'm not really sure what trance is, or if there is a certain mental state I need to achieve or feel in order to absorb the suggestions.
(22 Nov 2020, 21:18 )Hazel Wrote: how can I be sure they are effective?
Arrgh, yes, thank for the reminder, I will create this thread later tonight ...
Just downloaded some of her free stuff. Reports coming soon...
(01 Dec 2020, 12:09 )F2S Wrote: Just downloaded some of her free stuff. Reports coming soon...
My favorite free file is the "Male to Female Feminization Sexualization Implant". It's the new remastered version, but I didn't listen to the older file. But overall really good if you're into feminization hypnosis.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Kei - Demon Girl - Scripts jm10 4 3,585 20 Nov 2023, 00:26
Last Post: jm10
Bambi vs Kei vs SB - which one is more effective for you? Like Ra 36 18,243 30 Apr 2023, 20:18
Last Post: ranma82