Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

dildo
39cm Long Horse Dildo Super Big Size Animal Dildo With Suction Cup Huge Cock Adult Sex Toys Large Dick for Men Women Couples
$10.73

eilyken high heels
Eilyken Ankle Strap Open Toe Woman Sandals Design Sexy Crystal Rhinestone Thin High Heels Fashion Pumps Party Prom Shoes
$55.56-50%

bodystockings
Lace Bodystockings Black Lingerie Sexy Women Open Buttocks Sex Stocking Erotic Pantyhose Semi-transparent Full Body Socks
$35.22

eilyken high heels
Eilyken Summer Ankle Strap Hollow Out Narrow Band Sandals Women Fashion Open Toe Stripper Square heel Casual Shoes Zapatos Mujer
$49.91-50%

Bitysie
2023 BITYSIE Classic Conservative One-Piece Swimsuit Spa Japaness Pharfaite High Leg Cut Leotard Sexual V--Shaped
$301.29

jialuowei
2022 New 7" Super High Heel Pointed toe Side Zip Sexy Ballet Style Knee-High Boots Big Size 36-46
$1199.84

urethral plug
Stainless Steel Urethral Plug Masturbator Dilator Sounding PenisPlug Stretch Sex Toys for Men Metal Uretral Stimulator A044
$6.62

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Kei's MindWarp
I've personally never done a deep dive on any of K's files but the bit I've heard is definitely good at disorienting me if nothing else
I've been listening to hypnosis for a while and tried almost everything. I didn't have any inclinations of being trans growing up and still don't in ACTUAL reality. But I find it almost impossible to go more than two days without listening or trying some files. I want to try the deepest strongest files there are, and I want them to work even though im not trans. Its really weird. I think im chasing the excitement of them working.

Anyway I only recently tried Kei as Im not a fan of TTS. Keis latest files are with a womens voice and i have tried a few. I listened to Good Girls Feminizing Dream Memories and have listened to it a few times now. 

Since i have listened to it, and last night, I have had really feminine dreams every single night.

Last nights dream I admitted to a Dom what I want and it went so far as I got lip injections and was fully clothed and walking around. 

When i feel it working i get scared and stop but its hard to stop listening to this one. I dont know what im doing but i want to get clothes again. Id say be careful but those warnings will spur you on more, as they do me.

The only file i darent listen to is gdrileyx Transgender Curse, as that might actually work on me after reading the description.
Are you sure you are not trans? Wanting to be transformed into a woman in rl or in dreams is pretty trans.
(22 Jul 2020, 22:57 )MindsEye Wrote: Wanting to be transformed into a woman in rl
From what I understand, it's the other way around:

(22 Jul 2020, 19:24 )Jamiex Wrote: I didn't have any inclinations of being trans growing up and still don't in ACTUAL reality.
(21 Jul 2020, 12:51 )Like Ra Wrote: Not the same as what? What are the differences?
Daemon
noun
Classical Mythology.
a god.
a subordinate deity, as the genius of a place or a person's attendant spirit.
from Greek daímōn: a deity, fate, fortune

Demon
noun
an evil spirit; devil or fiend.

"daemon" is neutral or even subordinate. "demon" is malicious.
in software/programming (mostly grognard-y linux server stuff) a daemon is a program that runs in the background and provides some service, for some perspective.
(23 Jul 2020, 00:35 )Like Ra Wrote:
(22 Jul 2020, 22:57 )MindsEye Wrote: Wanting to be transformed into a woman in rl
From what I understand, it's the other way around:

(22 Jul 2020, 19:24 )Jamiex Wrote: I didn't have any inclinations of being trans growing up and still don't in ACTUAL reality.

If I was trans I wouldn't need to use hypnosis. Its difficult to explain, I get a huge kick out of being actually changed by hypnosis, and made transgender might be the ultimate form of submission to it. I will keep trying files and searching for the most powerful there is, even though I don't think any will ever truly work. But its exciting to try.
(09 Aug 2020, 18:08 )Sierra13 Wrote: I decided to play with the file on Audacity...
Did you use this method? https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...0#pid27270

(09 Aug 2020, 18:08 )Sierra13 Wrote: "Happy Female Mind"
By Kei, right? Let me check.. I'm curious...