Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

stainless steel cock
CHASTE BIRD Stainless Steel Male Chastity Device Chastity Belt Cock Cage Penis Ring Men's Virginity Lock Cock Ring A200
$12.09

tpe penis
Cheap 6 Sizes Realistic Big Jelly Dildo Women Erotic Anal Sex Toys Gay Soft Clitoris Vaginal Masturbators Penis Suction Cup Dick
$4.22

mens shiny pantyhose
Mens Glossy Tights Stockings Oil Shiny Lingerie Pantyhose Double Waistbands Floral Lace Hollow Out Stockings for Nightclub
$7.84-41%

pueraria mirifica
Bigger Breast & Buttocks And Hips Enlargement Pure Pueraria Mirifica Extract Complex - Aguaje, Maca Powder 5000 Mg 5 Pcs/bag
$115.56-22%

laigzem
LAIGZEM Women Black and White Lace Up Boots Back Zip High Heel Ankle Booties Shoes Woman Ladies Botines Mujer Big Size 34-47
$93.16-32%

oshoplive
Gymdolphins Women's Contrast Color Letter Printed Sports Suits Long Sleeves Zippered Hooded Top and High Waisted Sweatpants
$393.13-33%

latex catsuit
Sexy Coverall Bodysuit Adult Latex Rubber Catsuit For Men and Women Unisex Suit with Double Shoulder and Crotch Zipper
$108.21-17%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Home alone fetish and self-bondage adventures and random naughty thoughts
Second everything you've said plus I do lots of various trainings, so no chilling out for me 😁
Here's a strange thing - I've got some time home alone and yet still haven't played...yet!

Though I'm properly home alone, I still have work (stress, stress, stress) and domestic stuff to do - so no 24/7 playing for me.

I've not made any detailed plans but want to try at least a couple of ideas out.

- sleep in pantyhose (did this years ago and waking up with a serious erection was a wonderful way to start the day 😁 )

- sleep in bondage. Grief! I so want this to work - I've tried before but can never really get to sleep (too excited or just not relaxed enough?) going to give it another go if I can.

- re-create some of my favourite bondage scenes. This is quite fun and the following images are inspirations for sessions:
 12337195184_1c34e4a673_c.jpg     tumblr_n3w3h4lVcE1txd0f6o1_500.jpg     13506427504_08bbcb527f_z.jpg     tumblr_n4tdzrMD1k1txd0f6o1_1280.jpg     tumblr_n40gibrhIY1s38z3ao1_500.jpg   
I'd love to try them out if I can.

So here's an idea - if you have an image that you think is achievable as a self-bondage idea share it with me and I might give it a go (please be sensible and realistic folks, I'm neither Houdini nor a contortionist with limitless funds! 😋 )

Planning my first session aeady 😁

MJ
Yes! First session completed, late last night.

Will post more details elsewhere (no photos - sorry) - but felt soooo good to be back in bondage and pantyhose 😁

My rope-work was a bit rusty (read: rubbish!) but I did achieve a rather fun HFO (Hands-Free Orgasm)

More to come (and cum) soon

MJ
(19 May 2014, 10:39 )madjack Wrote: Yes! First session completed, late last night.
WOW! Congratulations! I have to wait for a couple of months before I will a have the house to myself.
My new toys have arrived....

New pink.JPG     pink length.JPG    - I wanted the longer 'large' one but it was out of stock 😟

new purple.JPG     purple length.JPG    - I just liked the shape.

...but the best purchase, I hope, are the large plastic bags I sourced on eBay. Unlike others these are 10ft/3m long (most are just over 7ft/2m). I plan to use one of these for a new vacuum bag self-bondage session soon. 😁

MJ
(19 May 2014, 17:27 )madjack Wrote: [Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=11137]
This one looks pretty much comfortable. A butt-plug for every day. Whole day 😉
(20 May 2014, 00:59 )Like Ra Wrote:
(19 May 2014, 17:27 )madjack Wrote: [Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=11137]
This one looks pretty much comfortable. A butt-plug for every day. Whole day 😉

It was very comfortable last night 😁 (there was a moment when I still wished I'd got the longer one inside me Blush )

MJ
Session number 2 completed (over2hrs in total) - with photos this time 😁

Proper ice-release, new black dress, some complex bondage and another HFO - Teaser shots below... or you could wait for a full posting 😋

Show Content

Enjoy

MJ
(20 May 2014, 11:54 )madjack Wrote: another HFO
Sounds like you have found a good vibrator 😋
(21 May 2014, 21:56 )Like Ra Wrote:
(20 May 2014, 11:54 )madjack Wrote: another HFO
Sounds like you have found a good vibrator 😋

In a way - it's a DIY combination of a very cheap 'hand and foot massager' plus an old mobile phone charger. Nothing complex but seems to do the job (worth a separate posting maybe).

Sadly work has interfered with some of my plans and since the last posting all I've managed was a night sleeping in tights - which though very nice (especially waking up with a serious erection 😇 ) isn't quite what I'd planned.

Today should be better - stay tuned! 😁

MJ

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Want your naughty kinky thought in this Subdoll 0 239 14 Apr 2024, 07:13
Last Post: Subdoll
What is a fetish? Your Fetish or is it a fetish? Tinker D 13 4,538 27 Dec 2023, 22:36
Last Post: Pseudo_Sissy
Family, friends, colleagues and fetish moments or Home together. Like Ra 65 58,028 17 Jul 2023, 20:15
Last Post: madjack
What Naughty Thing Are You Doing Right Now? LeotardLover 5 1,386 22 Feb 2020, 11:13
Last Post: The inspector
Make your own naughty fleshy-items... TightSlip 5 2,333 11 Sep 2018, 13:41
Last Post: Like Ra