Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex bondage
1 Pair Wholesale Genuine PVC Vinyl Lycra Spandex Zentai Long Black/Red Opera Gloves Unisex Latex Bondage Clubwear PVC Gloves
$7.82-19%

wetlook
Wetlook Faux Leather High Thigh Stockings Sexy Night Club Skinny Long Black Lace Leather Tights Women Pole Dance Sexy Stockings
$22.46-50%

Bitysie
Bitysie 2021 Enamel T-Shaped Japaness One-Piece High Leg Cut Leotard Seductive Swimwear Competitive Rubberized Wat High Neck
$286.47

lobudek
Female Long Dress Purple Crystals Rhinestones Mesh Party Prom Evening Celebration Fashion Sexy Skinny Costume Stage Wear
$216.95-45%

laigzem
LAIGZEM Women Pumps Peep Toe Platform High Heels Patchwork Prom Sandals Cosplay Ladies Handmade Shoes Woman Big Size 40 44 47 52
$106.31-38%

metelam
Metelam Womens Shiny Glossy Wet Look Satin Thigh-High Stockings Long Socks with Silicone Stay Up Anti Roll Down Lace Top Hold Up
$16.23

shibari
Shibari Hip Hop Polyester TShirt BDSM Creative Streetwear Leisure T Shirt Male Tee
$66.34

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

General ramblings and everyday life
Try.
I know it's hard and all, and a lot of us have to work on Christmas Day, but if you can figure out a way, take that day off.
this will be the first Christmas in many years, that I will be off-duty, it might be a novel experience
You going to tie yourself into a package?
Do not forget a pink bow πŸ˜‹
And the " Do Not Open Till Christmas " sticker.
In case you're wondering... The last 6 months I was working 60-hour weeks on various projects (work, very kinky but in the other sense 😁 ), and the last two weeks I was on vacation (yeaaaahhhhh!!!!!!) So, trying to slowly pick everything back up πŸ˜‰
(17 Jun 2018, 23:30 )LikeΒ Ra Wrote: In case you're wondering... The last 6 months I was working 60-hour weeks on various projects (work, very kinky but in the other sense 😁 ), and the last two weeks I was on vacation (yeaaaahhhhh!!!!!!) Β So, trying to slowly pick everything back up πŸ˜‰

It seems to be a common thread - those of us 'lucky' enough to have a job all seem to be working longer and longer hours.Β 

I've had to try and regain some control of my work/life balance over the last 12months after realising everything was getting out of control. Work was all, life was nothing - family and friends had all become background noise... which was not right at all!Β 

I still know I'm working too much (at least the +60hr weeks have dropped to +50hr weeks) but my mental and physical health have improved massively, resulting in me being much happier and healthier.Β 

Work to live, not live to work.

MJ
I have been battling Super hypertension : blood pressurewais above 180/120. Taking 2 Medicines in am now 148/83. I was too weak to have a life...now feeling Much Better!
(22 Jun 2018, 08:24 )madjack Wrote: It seems to be a common thread - those of us 'lucky' enough to have a job all seem to be working longer and longer hours.
Very true. And no pay raise! 😁

(22 Jun 2018, 08:24 )madjack Wrote: I've had to try and regain some control of my work/life balance over the last 12months after realising everything was getting out of control. Work was all, life was nothing - family and friends had all become background noise...
It happened to me more than 10 years ago, when I temporary lost my job. Suddenly, the life explained me that regardless how good I am, how much I do, and how much the company needs me, I can be "removed" because of some weird circumstances. That came as both a shock and a cure. Since then almost no illusions left - the company egregors will squeeze us and throw us away when there is nothing comes out of us regardless the pressure. So, it's our responsibility to remain healthy and sane.

Sport was a huge help, but then it started ruining my body, so I switched to yoga, qigong and meditations. These things do help. Not all sport and life related traumas are healed yet, but I think I'm on the right track πŸ˜‰
Oh... While we are at it... "Nofap" mode also helps a lot ;P (Check my profile. Thoroughly πŸ˜‰ )

Contributors: Anne (1) , Atsta (2) , B1u3 (1) , Culmor (12) , essanym (1) , Lancer (2) , Like Ra (59) , Lycalopex (4) , madjack (4) , Marcus (1) , MIWSTIUS (2) , no smile (3) , NoNeedToBreathe (1) , Poorwhitetrash (1) , PurpleVibes (4) , Tinker D (31) , vanessa_fetish (2) , Vixien (11) , Will90MeeG (1) , Zooy (6)