Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

faak
FAAK Silicone Fantasy Ribbed Sheath Cock Enlargement & Extender Curved Penis Sleeve Stretchable Hollow Dildo Sex Toys For Men
$51.55-50%

inflatable anal plug
Inflatable Butt Plug Anal Vibrator Prostate Massager Vaginal Dilator G Spot Expansion Stimulator 10-Frequency Vibration Sex Toys
$19.09

chastity cage
FRRK Steel Male Chastity Cage Mesh Lock Cock Cage Penis Rings Metal Chastity Belt Band Erotic BDSM Adult Sex Toys for Men 콕링
$48.25-20%

bondage body
Fashion Trend Women Body Harness erotic Bra Top PU Handmade Leather Belts Gothic Bondage Sexy lingerie suspenders chest harness
$22.98-75%

sexye doll
SEXYE Real Sex Doll Metal Skeleton Adult Love Doll Vagina Lifelike Pussy Realistic Big Breast Sexy Doll for Men Masturbation
$1208.79-39%

eilyken high heels
Eilyken Clear PVC Transparent Pumps Sandals Perspex Stilettos High Heels Pointed Toe Womens Nightclub Zapatillas De Mujer
$40.56-50%

amoresy
AMORESY Ares Series Nude Men's Basketball Football Breathable High Brightness Tight Elastic Fitness Pants
$36.15

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

General hypnosis and NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) discussion
(13 Jul 2018, 13:12 )LikeΒ Ra Wrote:
(13 Jul 2018, 11:11 )LikeΒ Ra Wrote:
Quote:Am looking into egregores! Are they demons?
I would say it's the other way around. Some so called "daemons" are egregors.
I mean, I have no proof to confirm that there are no other higher beings πŸ˜‰

Ok I shouldn't dive too deep or next ill be trying to summon a demon... I know myself...
(13 Jul 2018, 15:04 )Miamiku Wrote: Huh! But how would a file even drive you to orgasm...
By asking you to masturbate, for example πŸ˜‰ Hands-free orgasms do exist as well: https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/69389

(13 Jul 2018, 15:04 )Miamiku Wrote: I know some form of magic rituals is orgasm while thinking of the spell or something. Maybe the "Master" is into sex magic and using the listener.
It works much simpler. Energy follows the attention. Whatever we think about gets our energy. If we orgasm while thinking about someone or something, that someone or something will get our sexual energy of the orgasm (quite a lot, actually). If during the orgasm you focus on this site, the egregor of this site will get it. If you focus on your head, the energy will go there and won't be waisted, but it requires practice, caution and relatively open channels.

Inadequate behaviour of the celebrities is also partly caused by focusing of millions of people onto them. Have you ever noticed someone's stare? https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=2102
(13 Jul 2018, 15:09 )Miamiku Wrote: Ok I shouldn't dive too deep or next ill be trying to summon a demon... I know myself...
This is what yoga is about. Yoga means "control" - you control your body, you control you emotions, you control your thoughts. If you think, that some actions, emotions or thoughts are not "useful" or destructive - don't do it. Do not think about it. Avoid any negative emotions, like anger or envy. That will change your resonances, what will lead to changing the reality around you. We receive, what we radiate. If there is no hook, you can't hang a devil on it. No resonator, no resonances.

It's not that difficult. You just have to monitor what you are doing or thinking about. Switch to the observer role and watch. You'll be surprised πŸ˜‰

This is also very related to hypnosis, trance, brainwashing, etc.
(13 Jul 2018, 15:19 )Like Ra Wrote: Energy follows the attention. Whatever we think about gets our energy.
Guess why various practices are talking about stopping your internal dialogue and calming your mind? If you think about thousands of things almost simultaneously, all those thousands of things will get your energy, and not the subject of your focus.

Removing external "noise" (including accumulated garbage and various things you do not need anymore) is called Pratyahara (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pratyahara)

This is what hypnosis induction is for. All it does is gathering your attention ("make sure that nobody will disturb you", "turn off you phone", "close you eyes", ignore "all unimportant noises").

Next step is to focus your attention on something. This is called Dharana (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dh%C4%81ra%E1%B9%87%C4%81) Here the hypnotist brings you attention to his or her voice, or particular sound, or a spot on the wall.

Now, when you can pinpoint you attention and energy, comes the (guided) meditation. In this state it's much easier to visualise. Visualization means tuning yourself to the necessary frequencies, until you begin to percept that "new reality". This is the same as "adjusting you beliefs", what leads to shifting "the assemblage point" (https://thecasswiki.net/index.php?title=...lage_point) or, in other words, changing/tweaking your resonators.

This state can be anchored (NLP term) or linked (computer term) or triggered (hypnosis term) or saved using a sigil (magic term), so you can return to this state much quicker, then continue to work on the new reality.
I wonder if he indeed can/could do what he wrote about. It's possible to ask the egregor you are connected to to "talk" to and make a deal with another one. Since both Bambi and Amber are egregors, that might work.

And that brings another subject, why some schools use "initiations" - to keep the egregor clean and safe. The schools thoroughly filter and train people before connect them to specific egregors. For example, in order to get initiation and receive a particular mantra with certain capabilities (provided by the egregor), you have to do 100,000 prostrations, read a particular mantra 100,000 times, and offer mandalas, also 100,000 times. Not easy. Takes months of 24x7 dedication. But the school can be more or less sure, that the person will have the correct intentions, good physical form, proper dedication, and most likely will not harm the egregor, and, correspondingly, all of them.

BTW, the energy lost during such an ordeal will not be lost, I guess part of it goes to the egregor of the school (a separate egregor from the one "connected" to the mantra), some energy will go to the ashram where it takes place, etc. The caveat is to have the correct thoughts, so the energy will not spread around, and will not go to sex, celebrities, politics, government, TV, radio, pubs, etc. Those, who have access to the nuclear weapon, must not accidentally fire them randomly, because they cannot control their minds.
Just like people egregors can cooperate, compete, fight with and ignore each other.

Family egregors usually cooperate with house egregors. Amber was able to cooperate with Bambi (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...4#pid29274).

Egregors compete and fight for resources. So much blood has been (and is being) spilled in the religious wars between egregors, even if they belong to the same type or division (protestants vs catholics) or to the same Abrahamic "parent" egregor. Or Facebook vs Google. There is nothing wrong with any particular religion or people, but egregors are hungry. They want energy.

As I said earlier, there are no good or bad egregors, but there are aggressive and more peaceful ones. And there are intentions. For example, the goal and intention of a family egregor is to keep everybody safe and healthy, to care for and protect the members of the family. The goal of the house egregor is to keep the integrity and functionality of the house. Since they cooperate, they help each other. If you are worrying about your kid not calling you in time, better clean your house instead of letting emotions draw horrible pictures of what might have happened.

Just like egregors of ants or bees colonies (that organize and rule thousands of insects), there are egregors of mankind, nationalities, races, clans, tribes. And also there are egregors of kidney or heart cells, colon bacteria, etc.

What means, we can't live without some egregors, egregors can't live without us, we are always connected to some egregors. We depend on each other, egregors depend on each other.

BUT! We are not quite equal. We will never understand what and why a particular egregor is doing. They may have different goals, methods, ways than the people connected to them. Just like colon bacteria will never understand why suddenly a half of them was killed, or the other way around - why are there's suddenly too much. Is it a dysfunction? Or an invasion of the "wrong bacteria"?

But let's get back to hypnosis.

Imagine two antagonistic sects. You might want to be with both of them, but the sects will not allow it. Some hypnodommes are VERY jealous and VERY selfish, so are the egregors. If you "jump" between them, anything can happen. E.g. health issues.

Egregors evolve. If a year ago Amber and Bambi were "friends", it does not mean it will stay this way. By looking at the "fan base" Bambi is much more popular and getting stronger.

There are others, for example, Samantha. Samantha was created by SB as an independent entity, that controls you, gives you pleasure, but also you have to think about her (see the list of triggers above), you have to please her, you have to obey her, tell friends about her, etc.

Unlike "real dommes" (e.g. Ka$ha Sh4kt1, see above), Amber, Bambi and Samantha are "virtual ones", or "pure egregors". If you dedicate your service to "the real dommes" the energy will go directly to them, if you are trancing on the "virtual ones", your energy will go to the egregors, and the egregors will "feed" the creators of hypnofiles.
Sorry guys for too many not-so-structured-words, but I need to "pour out" the thoughts, ideas and information that is buzzing in my head before I decide how to "present" it "tighter" and more logical. This is a part of what I promised to post about fetishes, addictions, etc. So, please bear with me for some time πŸ˜‰

I noticed that the thread is linked on 8ch/hypno. So, hello 8ch-ers, you are very welcome here!
A couple of words about Conscious Mind (CM) and SubConscious Mind (SCM).

The "official" definitions you can find in Wiki or elsewhere, but here I'll try to show "another projection" - "energoinformational".

I understand it as follows (greatly simplified):

Etheric world - Etheric body - SCM - CM - Real Body - Real World

In various texts and practices, SCM can be called as "double" (I prefer this one), "twin", outer shell, intuition, etc. Again, simplified.

All the chakras, connections to egregors, higher beings, etheric information, energoparasites, larvae belong to the "etheric body" with a direct access to/from SCM.

SCM has some direct passive (listening, seeing, sensing) and active access to the physical body, but mostly through the "background processes" (like breathing, blood pumping, digesting). The rest is controlled by CM.

Our "rational mind", our thoughts, internal dialogue, wishes, likes and dislikes, emotions, phobias, philias, addictions, duties belong to CM. When we stop thinking and get a solution, it's referred to as "intuition", but in fact it's SCM.

Some say, that SCM knows, but can't do anything, while CM knows nothing, but does all the work.

The idea of many practices is to merge SCM and CM in one, however the most of our conscious deeds (that produce karma) separates CM and SCM father from each other.

Trance states allow to connect SCM to the Real Body directly and move the CM to the monitoring position.

So, what does it mean for the Real Life? CM makes decisions. CM assigns "weights" to all available information and the choice with the higher weight wins.

For example. What should the Real Body do in the next 1 min?

Family egregor via SCM - ask your kids if they need any help with the housework
House egregor via SCM - the trash can is full and something is dripping in the attic
Company egregor via SCM - did you check your business mail?
Facebook egregor via SCM - there is a status update from your XXX friend you haven't liked yet
LikeRa.Com egregor via SCM - check the forum if @madjack uploaded his new self-bondage session
Guardian via SCM - make one step to the left and stick your right arm forward
Highest self via SCM - no more masturbation!
Football egregor via SCM - FOOTBALL!!!
Friends company egregor via SCM - FOOTBALL!!!!
Larva via SCM - I'm hungry!!! I need emotions!!!
Envy via CM - My neighbour has got a new iPhone, and I've still got the previous version!
TV via CM - FOOTBALL!!!
Radio via CM - "I can see your halo - halo - halo!!!"
Lust via CM - time to relieve myself πŸ˜‹
Bladder via CM - time to relieve myself! 😁

CM is constantly scanning through the list by switching attention to all those signals and after assigning the weights according to wishes, intentions, current physical state, education, location, weather, phase of the moon, mood, etc. the decision has been made by CM - FOOTBALL!!!

If the internal dialogue were turned off and/or the CM were shut down, the decision would have been made by SCM - "make one step to the left and stick your right arm forward" (and prevent a knife falling down on your foot).
OK, after we agreed what we will call CM and SCM, let's have a look at what might happen under hypnosis.

Induction induces the trance state. CM is mostly blocked. If the trance is deep, the CM is completely turned off. No control, no monitoring. Black out.

If the trance is not that deep, CM can control some processes. If there is something that CM does not like, it can break out of trance. The ideal situation is when it's SCM that makes the visualization, not CM, but in the begin it's fine if CM is actively helping to understand and create the "image".

At this stage SCM should control the real body, not CM.

What happened during "the body" stage of hypnosis.

If the scenario involves a "3d party object" (e.g. Bambi, Amber, Samantha, daemon, animal, dreamworld), the hypnobody "explains" the SCM how to tune to the required egregor. Now the egregor supplies the information, and this information is considered in the "voting process", most likely with a higher weight, because CM specifically asked for it. Powerful aggressive egregors can be very "convincing" during the voting, so beware and do not play with fire.

A hypnofile can contain several concepts or entities. For example, the "Feminizing showerbot" uses bondage and feminization egregors. In this file the bondage process is explained quite thoroughly, but there are always ways to "broaden the view". Some hypnofiles do not go into details, leaving it for SCM (or egregors).

If hypnosis is about "the internal work", no additional egregors might be needed at all (but I bet some "hidden" egregors will always participate).

The trance state does not guarantee that the scenario of hypnosis will work. It might be considered by SCM, it might take part in the voting, but other actions may take higher weight. Think of emergency situations or dangerous files (provided the egregor is not powerful enough, and you have a good protection).

In general, SCM should not hurt you too much, unless this is the only way to make you listen. Everybody has some tasks to perform, some goals to reach. If someone refuses to fulfil his or her tasks, ignore assignments, that person will be punished by the "higher forces". We need to do what need to do. We have karma to work over, we need to gain experience, we must be useful. If not - we'll be reminded by problems. If ignored the problems will become more serious. Until physical elimination.

SCM can play a trick on you, making your wishes quickly come true, but with some exaggeration, as if asking:"OK, here it is. Do you REALLY want IT?". Been there, it was very convincing. Now I'm not sure if I'd like to proceed... 😁

If you make SCM your friend, and if you mostly do what you should, SCM and egregors can even help you using your "kinky wishes" for the good. For example, you like bondage, female clothes, and you have to workout. SCM might dress you up and place in such a bondage, that you have to workout to get free, or you'll be forced to awkwardly stay with tensed muscles, or lay with limbs stretched. So, you get your fun, but you get some benefits at the same time. Win-win situation.

And as always you pay with your energy of attention. If it's about the "internal work", most of the energy return back to your body, if not, egregors will get it. And they might even like you for that πŸ˜‰
Does anybody have an experience with hypnosis in a language, that you do not understand? I've heard about planned experiments, but I've no information about the results.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Short and effective hypno and NLP files Like Ra 1 3,603 19 May 2022, 23:15
Last Post: alavkin
Layered(?), NLP like files, what is how perceived? peterpumm 4 2,722 25 Nov 2019, 23:12
Last Post: Like Ra