Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

gjhond
15 Sizes Stainless Steel Anal Dildo Butt Balll Plug Solid Metal Anus Dilator Anal Sex Toys for Adults HH8-1-75
$350.90-50%

aoylisey
AOYLISEY Kids Dance Shiny Metallic Unitard Gymnastics Jumpsuits Mock Neck for Girls Boys Child Bodysuits Zentai Cosplay Costume
$24.19-35%

2022 chastity
2022 Brand Latest Tshirts For Men 100% Cotton Chastity Is Abuse T-Shirt Short Sleeve O-Neck Casual Tee Shirt 4XL 5XL 6X
$11.98-29%

crossdresser silicone mask
(NEW-44) Silicone BJD DOLL Half Head Kigurumi Mask Crossdresser Beauty Makeup Cosplay Mask Anime Kigurumi Masks
$483.43-9%

pantyhose bodysuit
Sexy Full Body Stockings Oil Shiny Bodysuit Women See Through Tights Nylon Transparent Pantyhose Strapless Jumpsuits Clubwear
$14.90-40%

bondage corset
Punk Pole Dance Hollow Sexy Body Cage Chain Bondage Body Harness Crop Top Top Bra Lingerie Elastic Adjustable Harness Cage
$31.64-40%

gjhond
8 Sizes Male Stainless Steel Bound Pendant Root Rings Weight Bearing Ring Cockrings Metal Sex Toy for Men BB2-336
$96.80-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

General hypnosis and NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) discussion
While we are at it. Egregors can change the information to survive and evolve. They are very sentient, but unlike people, they can get "food" only from people, they have no source of other energy.

So, for example, Bambi may show behaviour, that is not described in the files.

And the more accumulated energy, the more spectacular and unpredictable might be the effects. Miracles in popular religions is an example of tricks egregors can come up with to get more members of the church.

So are financial crises and wars. Panic, desperation, pain, anger are a huge sources of energy.
(10 Jul 2018, 13:33 )Like Ra Wrote: Any results? 😋

So according to my coworkers I haven't been myself lately... I don't know what changed but am getting headaches more often.
Am looking into egregores! Are they demons? Is there relationship between hypnosis and chakras? What if some audios are magic spells? ? I donno what I believe anymore. It's always fascinating where we end up with research and how our brain works.
Am trying out tulpa creation maybe it will help me understand more. I need to find out is this just self hypnosis or magic or a demon. Anyways ill ask it if I succeed!
I've just edited the text above, I hope it's a bit more clear now 😉

(13 Jul 2018, 10:35 )Miamiku Wrote: Am looking into egregores! Are they demons?
I would say it's the other way around. Some so called "daemons" are egregors.

(13 Jul 2018, 10:35 )Miamiku Wrote: Is there relationship between hypnosis and chakras?
Absolutely. Chakras are energy transformers and portals tuned to particular frequencies and assigned particular functions and tasks.

(13 Jul 2018, 10:35 )Miamiku Wrote: I donno what I believe anymore.
Any "belief" is a just a tuning set ("assemblage point"). Think of a radio. You change the frequency of the resonator and tune to a radio station. Your perception depends on your beliefs. And perception defines reality. Change yourself, and you reality changes. We were taught to believe in the current reality to make collaboration and interaction easier and more productive. In short - to survive.

(13 Jul 2018, 10:35 )Miamiku Wrote: What if some audios are magic spells?
What is not a magic spell? 😉 Imagine a child who "found" a precious vase in a cupboard, grabbed it and is carrying it to the parents to show:"Look what I found!". The shocked parents shout:"Be careful! Don't drop it!!!". The child gets immediately scared and drops the vase as ordered (negatives are usually omitted by the mind, so instead of "DO NOT drop it", the perception is "DROP IT!). This is the first programming event. The second follows:"Arrgh.. You are always so clumsy!"... (Or something like that). Emotions and anger make the "curse" permanent.
In case you missed the previous related posts:

https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...4#pid27774
https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...5#pid27775
https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...3#pid27793
X.x thank you Like Ra this stuff is mind blowing for me! Curiosity gets the best of me as always.
(29 Oct 2017, 20:50 )Like Ra Wrote: However, some hypnosis files look like black magic rituals. So, still it depends on the content.
(29 Oct 2017, 21:07 )Like Ra Wrote: In the beginning of the thread I mentioned the energy transfer, when you submit, obey and dedicate your will (and orgasms) to a person - The Master. In this form, you voluntary "feed the vampire". I deliberately avoid the files with submission to a person or an object.
And here's a real life example of a conversation between Kai$ha $hakti and one of her hypno-slaves, and her disclaimer. Need I say more?

KS-02.png     KS-01.png   
(13 Jul 2018, 11:11 )Like Ra Wrote:
Quote:Am looking into egregores! Are they demons?
I would say it's the other way around. Some so called "daemons" are egregors.
I mean, I have no proof to confirm that there are no other higher beings 😉
(13 Jul 2018, 03:08 )Like Ra Wrote: TL;DR: Hypnotic effects depend on the averaged "traits" of people trancing to the file.
Yogis give this example. Imagine a person, who lives in the Nordic countries with a quite cold weather. Average temperature of an average person from such countries is, let's say 36.5C. In India, on the contrary, the climate is quite hot. The average body temperature there is higher, let's assume 37C.

Now, if that Nordic person meditates on/with a mantra, which is mostly practised in India, his body temperature will raise.
(29 Oct 2017, 21:07 )Like Ra Wrote: In the beginning of the thread I mentioned the energy transfer, when you submit, obey and dedicate your will (and orgasms) to a person - The Master. In this form, you voluntary "feed the vampire". I deliberately avoid the files with submission to a person or an object.

Huh! But how would a file even drive you to orgasm... I listened to so many of those who tell you to do it. I wish it worked.
I know some form of magic rituals is orgasm while thinking of the spell or something. Maybe the "Master" is into sex magic and using the listener.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Short and effective hypno and NLP files Like Ra 1 3,667 19 May 2022, 23:15
Last Post: alavkin
Layered(?), NLP like files, what is how perceived? peterpumm 4 2,754 25 Nov 2019, 23:12
Last Post: Like Ra